Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:44 PM

He Has A White Woman Abroad For Papers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A White Woman Abroad For Papers (330 Views)

Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Has A White Woman Abroad For Papers by gennypearl(f): 6:41am On Feb 17, 2016
A friend introduced me to a guy who is about 32yrs but based in abroad. We have been friends and we talked,chat and video call. Now he is back in Nigeria and he came to see me but his dressing was not pleased to me(ear rings) and my aunty was not happy with his choice of job.

Though I like him and he wants to settle down with me but still praying over it then my parents and spiritual director said he is not right for me due to his choice of job but I know he listens to me and love me so much. I have not gone to his place and he come over to see me anywhere I am. He doesn't call me that frequently to ask how I am?. Besides he has a white woman with him in abroad but he told me is just for papers. He told my parents that he wants to settle down
with me but am scared cos I don't know whether he is serious or not cos I have had so much encounter with men who comes in the name of marriage. Am not desperate mind you but am 28yrs.
What should I do? Should I give him a trial but s3x is out of it.

Source:http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/he-has-white-woman-abroad-for-papers.html?m=1
Re: He Has A White Woman Abroad For Papers by pasqal09: 6:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Women and men in dispora?

When will our ladies ever learn?
Re: He Has A White Woman Abroad For Papers by Oche211(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
There are two voices ringing in ur head. The voice of reasoning nd ur own voice.
The hand writing is clearly on d wall nd ur instinct come make d doubt double, double.
If u feel he's nt d special one, no need to give it a trial. Why try to smell d aroma of a food or taste it whn u re very sure u re nt going to eat it.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Buy For By Gf As Gift / Gobe.pleaz need ur suggestions / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.