Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (51177 Views)

Ex-lover Stops Wedding In Edo Church, Bride Collapses (Photos) / Husband Sent Wife The Spreadsheet Of Her No Sex Excuses / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pastor Stops Wedding Of Man Who Allegedly Sent Real Wife Abroad For Prostitution

The General Overseer and founder of Heaven International Fire Ministry, Edo state, James Chinwuba, has punished a member for sending his wife to Europe for prostitution and taking another woman to the church for marital blessings and vows.

In a video gone viral on social media, the pastor called out the couple who had already printed their wedding cards, and embarrassed them in front of the congregation.

A family member of the man’s original wife told the congregation they haven’t heard from their daughter since she went abroad, adding that their in-law had earlier denied plans for a new marriage when confronted.

According to Pastor James, Endurance Itsegbe got married to the woman, sent her abroad to hustle and make money for him, while he planned another wedding in Nigeria, unknown to him the pastor has been informed of his secret dealings.

It was gathered that his bride, Joy Charles was aware that he was originally married.

The couple were, however, sent out from the church.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/11/10/pastor-stops-wedding-man-allegedly-sent-real-wife-abroad-prostitution-video/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by xavier0327(f): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Monkey dey work baboon dey chop!

23 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Tolexander: 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
The General Overseer and founder of Heaven International Fire Ministry, Edo state, James Chinwuba, has punished a member for sending his wife to Europe for prostitution and taking another woman to the church for marital blessings and vows
Once I saw sending a woman to Europe for prostitution in the topic, I knew it can be nowhere else than Edo!

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some ladies brain box is already rotten. A guy told you to travel out for prostitution and you adhere?.. End time love.

35 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by DopeBoss(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
If I Say Dem Ladies Have Fish Brain Nw..They'll Start Quoting Meundecided ..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Kobicove(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2017
Tolexander:
Once I saw sending a woman to Europe for prostitution in the topic, I knew it can be nowhere else than Edo!

That's their stock in trade undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by dre11(m): 2:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Evablizin(f): 2:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
tongue

Serves them right since they decided to feed from their anus,and the so called first wife was foolish enough to sell her body for money.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by iamJ(m): 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Cold cheesy

Even me self hail

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Evablizin(f): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
God bless the pastor.

76 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Chuknovski(m): 2:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
1derfu
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Engr1(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2017
Weldone pastor, but where them dey?

25 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by ChewingStick(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
Every nairalander that is nursing toughts of sending his wife to do runz.

my fada my fada, "Tagbo" them by fire by tunder!

ladies can i hear a tagboring amen? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by AuroraB(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Na now una dey post am undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good news!
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by tishbite41(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
weldone pastor bt if na rich man u go embarrass lyk dat? if yes, more grease to ya elbow.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by generaliy: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good thing about a church now o, that confusion between albinism and regular African skin called Freeze won't say a thing, he's always looking for things to criticise, goat.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Mintayo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good one by the Pastor. The church should not allow any form of evil to reign.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by neonly: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Haaaa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by PointZerom: 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
Some ladies brain box is already rotten. A guy told you to travel out for prostitution and you adhere?.. End time love.

He didn't tell her to travel for prostitution but that was the situation she met as she arrived.

1 Like

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by wunmi590(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ok now.

Endtime pastor

Endtome husband

Entime former wife

Endtime new wife to be

Entime inlaws

Entime congregations

Entime friends

Entime OP, for bringing such news to NL

2 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Wizberg12(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Though the man might still go to another church, but the action of the pastor will send a great message to the husband and real wife.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
babe,u are too beautiful,hmm small small na
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Charly68: 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is he a man at all ? He is a useless felon
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by nairalandfreak(m): 5:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
Ghen Ghen
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by Lexusgs430: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
One chance marriage ...... Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop ............
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by PenlsCaP: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Engr1:
Weldone pastor, but where them dey?
grin
But seriously who are doing this to all these animal memes.
This is purnishment.. e no good at all.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by abescom: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Edo and do do do like bread and butter ( only yorubas or those who understand yoruba will get it)
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by ChewingStick(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
tishbite41:
weldone pastor bt if na rich man u go embarrass lyk dat?

You talk true.
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by sajohn4(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
what nonsense...
Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by 9jatatafo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2017
I just imagine how judgement day, the great day of tribulation would be like

2 Likes

Re: Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution by emeijeh(m): 5:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
They should have chased them with HolyGhost Koboko too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / When We Kiss, My Girlfriend Drops Saliva In My Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.