Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (49548 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
konvict0111:
Baba you too much. You just dey feature everywhere like Cr7 & Messi.

Come to think of it, you and I could work on a project if it would catch your fancy.
which project bdat bro?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
which project bdat bro?
I'm not sure if it is wise to mention it here in a public forum.

But I'm just thinking, what if we document this in a small book in form of a picture story capturing childhood history of the Nigerian child and the migration to a more western approach to living.

I have seen creative stuff like that featuring in magazines used by some airlines in Nigeria.

What do you think, Gee?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
You are not just old, but ripe enough for marriage and child bearing.
grin cheesy grin

I am waiting for jaybee3 to propose wink
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
konvict0111:
I'm not sure if it is wise to mention it here in a public forum.

But I'm just thinking, what if we document this in a small book in form of a picture story capturing childhood history of the Nigerian child and the migration to a more western approach to living.

I have seen creative stuff like that featuring in magazines used by some airlines in Nigeria.

What do you think, Gee?
i see where you are going. . .we need to go private. . .
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
i see where you are going. . .we need to go private. . .
Cool, man!

So, how can we get it off the ground? I am sure we can fly with this idea
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AngryNigerian(m): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin cheesy grin

Me nkö? I de warm up to come oo
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin cheesy grin

then what will happen to Richy?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
then what will happen to Richy?
Polyandry cheesy

AngryNigerian:

Me nkö? I de warm up to come oo
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Polyandry cheesy

grin cheesy
lol..yeah right.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Toks2008(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue

Its called suway
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by fiziebaibie(f): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
dancok:
Bush girl forming poshe,
I can't laugh oooo...thanks for reminding me am frm d village..so wot?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by fiziebaibie(f): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
He wants U and I to become an item.
funny u
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Godsgal(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
brandnew3:

They call it 10/10.
It's a game to test their stamina.
I never understood it until I played it too.

Just imagine hopping on one foot 10 times. Pretty sure most ladies of today can't try that any longer. sad
its cald Suwe. 10/10 is d one gals clap & hop one foot at intervals
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
funny u
pretty you. wink
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Godsgal(f): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai! I don play 4 dis life o. To think i did all these. Wow
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by jeff1607(m): 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
never had the opportunity to play any of these, indoors all days except for morning drills. childhood wasn't fun.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AngryNigerian(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

grin cheesy grin

Me nkö? I de warm up too
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by greatbrian(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue

We call it SUWE
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by fiziebaibie(f): 9:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
pretty you. wink
thanks dear
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by esther4real(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai, i did all the above, if i do it now my ppl will think its mental prob. Sha i will code but i enjoyed my childhood dou....
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by medexico(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:

We call it SUWE
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Funkychic(f): 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
camry2008:
in late 80s, Used to drive my tyre from Nkpor junction to new parts (so much energy) then to Ngbuka nkpor to united before coming back home, the following day will be to fly my kite .

present generation are really missing a lot

#surprised#....so much energy as a child you got then. But i bet u can't trek from dat same Nkpor junction to Ahia Nkpor, not to talk of to Ngbuka now....lol,
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by danfidel01(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
seankay:
my Childhood was awesome. I did most of things listed by OP. OP only mentioned a few though....how about
1. 6 court (presido,major,recruit....)
2.After (wen u score,u become the Goalkeeper)
3. Bojuboju (omo I go just follow gal hide,dey press oranges wey neva ripe cheesy)
4. ice and water
5. Police and thief
6. Luskeh
7. After round one,original panadol extra... (no just try lose if u nor 1 cry)

Gotta drop my pen here
chaoi!!!! u want make I cry again after crying for after round one original panadol extra....
I too cry for that game cheesy
seankay:
my Childhood was awesome. I did most of things listed by OP. OP only mentioned a few though....how about
1. 6 court (presido,major,recruit....)
2.After (wen u score,u become the Goalkeeper)
3. Bojuboju (omo I go just follow gal hide,dey press oranges wey neva ripe cheesy)
4. ice and water
5. Police and thief
6. Luskeh
7. After round one,original panadol extra... (no just try lose if u nor 1 cry)

Gotta drop my pen here
chaoi!!!! u want make I cry again after crying for after round one original panadol extra....
I too cry for that game
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Omoluabi16(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
thanks dear
You mind If I stalk you?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by waveskaaya(m): 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
they call it SUWE.hope it helps hun?x
tonaydo:

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Bishops10(m): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

**coughs** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You need some cough syrup? smiley
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
fiziebaibie:
I can't laugh oooo...thanks for reminding me am frm d village..so wot?
so I like u.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by todayguest(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
@ OP, I did some of them. Thanks for taking us memory lane.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Swiftboy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonaydo:
its called Suwe
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AngryNigerian(m): 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Polyandry cheesy

grin cheesy

If tomorrow was Judgement Day...
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by IGLE25(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Suwe! !!!!!!!!!
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Rozaystunna(m): 4:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
I did most of it.

Buh the tyre thingy and the cooking thingy? not so much.

I couldn't even light a match till I was 14. was somewhat pyrophobic.sad

congrats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.