Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (49547 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Father Of Two Wanted One More Child, Then Got Triplets (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Friday18: 5:09am On Feb 18, 2016
What a lovely childhood I had. Seeing all this makes me feel like old age don dey enter. Kids of these days won't even understand one bit. Sweet memory.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AhmedInusa: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2016
That moment when playing mummy and daddy play, and they say t's time to Sleep. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by just2okworld(f): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=tonaydo post=42996693]this was a very common game mostly played by the girls. i can still remember a few song we sang then-tinko tinko tinkolo tinko and i still remember the song---'heavenly lord your name is wonderful' and many others. . .omg i miss my childhood sha[/quote
Childhood memories..... Hmmmmm
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Jetjacky(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2016
tonaydo:
skipping rope

mostly played by girls but me i no send o i also enjoy playing it, i have forgotten all my skills sef. Your friends will respect you more if you pass through the window instead of the door, for those that played the game will understand what i mean. . .nothing like boredom then na
I skipped
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by hustla(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2016
tonaydo:
I don forget this one name but it's mostly played by girls and it was a fun game as you get to build your own house when you win and make the game harder for the unfortunate once that don't have a house. . .play don finish o tongue

It is called 'faster faster'
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2016
AngryNigerian:

If tomorrow was Judgement Day...

And I'm standin' on the front line
And the Lord ask me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you

If I wake up in WW 3
I see destruction and poverty
And I feel like I want to go home
It's okay if your commin' with me

#Whitney H....
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by sodiquisty(m): 8:51am On Feb 18, 2016
tank God i did al dis back then it ws so fun bak den especially wen we ar on long vacation...
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by AngryNigerian(m): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

And I'm standin' on the front line
And the Lord ask me what I did with my life
I will say I spent it with you

If I wake up in WW 3
I see destruction and poverty
And I feel like I want to go home
It's okay if your commin' with me

#Whitney H....
cheesy grin

Kai...
Ooo gbuoo muoooooo!

Ooo gbuoo muooooooooo!

***slump and faints***
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Brite02(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
@op. thanks for remembering me my child hood days
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
tonaydo:
i see where you are going. . .we need to go private. . .
Hey Man, you have suddenly gone silent. Any heads up with this?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by des4ella(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Dasuki..
smiley
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2016
konvict0111:
Hey Man, you have suddenly gone silent. Any heads up with this?
so sorry i haven't been online for a while now. . .are you on whatsapp?
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
tonaydo:
so sorry i haven't been online for a while now. . .are you on whatsapp?
Yeah, sure! You can add me on 07080442213.
Re: If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). by tonaydo(m): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
konvict0111:
Yeah, sure! You can add me on 07080442213.
[k bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) / My Husband And I Just Found Out He Has An 18yr Old Daughter. / Nigerian Man Visits His Wife In Sudan, Surprises Her At Her Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.