Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? (2395 Views)

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / Reasons Why Girls Between 20 - 25 Should Not Date Guys Their Age / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Juell(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2016
I'm just curious
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Mutuwa(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2016
That is why they are called "women" .They are otherwise.

They would be 20 years this year,and be 20 again next year,and in 4years to come,they will be 21 years.

Conseal your age to delude yourself.A man is as old as he feels,while a woman is as old, as she looks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't.

i don't feel the need to.undecided
Okay, that was a lie!grin

I do that every-time!grin
Mostly claim to be older. It kinda sucks to be young...sometimes?cry
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by cruzita(f): 12:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Because we don't like that question.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by sinaj(f): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
I dnt hide ma age

Only insecure persons will do dat
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by lekjons(m): 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
As long as the puna still fresh and Olympus is still standing

Their age their business undecided
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know. sad .....but I've not lied about it.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I don't know. sad .....but I've not lied about it.

so, how old er you ?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:

so, how old er you ?
Grown up.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Grown up.

most juveniles assume they're grown ups.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lyondavinci:

most juveniles assume they're grown ups.
Guess that means I actually am then.Bye guy.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by dejavuh0007(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt hide ma age

Only insecure persons will do dat
really? since u feel so secured, tell me Ow old u r?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Guess that means I actually am then.Bye guy.

#smiles_ bye miss pūssycat
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by jonaifame22(m): 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cos telling u will make u start calculating how many men she might have slept wth!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Richardonald(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
some don't want 2 reveal their real age for not being called old cargo, becuz women think a typical naija dude wil be luking 4 a young lady maximum 27 yrs to be his wife not d one's above that.. My view
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
Cos telling u will make u start calculating how many men she might have slept wth!
Do you actually do that
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by jonaifame22(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Do you actually do that
you don't wanna know!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
you don't wanna know!
I'll take your word.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by jonaifame22(m): 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'll take your word.
is dat all you'll take?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
is dat all you'll take?
Yes.Stop derailin',I just got in trouble for that a little while ago.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by jonaifame22(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes.Stop derailin',I just got in trouble for that a little while ago.
I'm not derailing I jus wan2 to know if my word is all you need to be satisfied?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
jonaifame22:
I'm not derailing I jus wan2 to know if my word is all you need to be satisfied?
Yes.What else am I gon do?....don't answer this it's rhetorical. Bye.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by jonaifame22(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
Yes.What else am I gon do?....don't answer this it's rhetorical. Bye.
she who chats and runs away lives to chat another,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy

Bia, op, so, just because I refuse to tell you my age, you decide to come here and open thread.

Well, my age is my age. is not by force to tell you.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
missbronze:
cheesy

Bia, op, so, just because I refuse to tell you my age, you decide to come here and open thread.

Well, my age is my age. is not by force to tell you.
loool. grin Is that what this is about?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by pussypounder(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
loool. grin Is that what this is about?
Madam when are you coming to 9ja? I heard girls in Texas love magic tricks, I can show you one magic trick when you come to my room, you would need to bend over and watch my.d!ck disappear. Oppssss I must have buried it in your a$$ embarassed
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
pussypounder:

Madam when are you coming to 9ja? I heard girls in Texas love magic tricks, I can show you one magic trick when you come to my room, you would need to bend over and watch my.d!ck disappear. Oppssss I must have buried it in your a$$ embarassed
I have a question: When you went on my profile ta view my location did you see ah orange cat?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Kaylexzy(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I don't.

i don't feel the need to.undecided
Okay, that was a lie!grin

I do that every-time!grin
Mostly claim to be older. It kinda sucks to be young...sometimes?cry

Chai!!! So u be small girl ehn? undecided

After u don abuse elderly folks for NL finish... God dey grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by pussypounder(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
I have a question: When you went on my profile ta view my location did you see ah orange cat?
Yes I saw a orange pussssy. Your pussssssy is nice but looked like it just received some extra pounding
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Lsofdk(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
*spreads mat and eats popcorn* I'm here to read comments
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
pussypounder:

Yes I saw a orange pussssy. Your pussssssy is nice but looked like it just received some extra pounding
You mean the angry cat pic in my profile right
Re: Why Do Women Find It Improper To Be Asked Their Age? by pussypounder(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
You mean the angry cat pic in my profile right
Yes, your angry pussssssy. Please tell my is your.pusssssy angry angry your pussssssy looks clean though, when last did you clean it? kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Not The Cutest Guy On Graphics Forum / Mr Nairaland Wannabe Contestant .(pictures) / Mention A Nairalander You Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.