Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. (1697 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by darkenkach(m): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't know why. I hate her now, we
don't have sex, we don't make out, there
is zero intimacy, our conversations suck,
she's always too busy with work to chill.
She treats me like crap, I don't know what
the hell i'm doing with her. But I don't
want to dump her. I'm attached or
something, I don't know what it is. Maybe
I'm insecure now that for the past year
and a half i feel unnattractive. She's not
even that attractive herself, I'm pretty sure
I could do better. I used to love her,
loved talking to her, chilling with her,
having sex with her, kissing her. Now if i
try to kiss her passionately she just backs
off. We've been dating for 2 years now.
It's been liek this for a year. I need to get
rid of her, what I can I do to ease out of
it. I'm not attracted to her anymore but I
don't know why I can't just pull the
trigger and end the hell that is my
relationship.
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by IMO22(m): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Congrats, U re in d right place

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Last2comment(m): 11:21am On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2016
You enjoy the misery.
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
U're simply emotional. Its only a matter of time u'll get over it.

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by lurlah2014(f): 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
COS U HATE YOURSELF MORE
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 17, 2016
Ok
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by tubouncen(m): 11:27am On Feb 17, 2016
I don't understand ur complaint... If u don't love someone ''leave''... don't date out of pity
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by MoNickk(f): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2016
you guys don't connect anymore. leave the relationship before the break up becomes bad n u become suicidal n post it here on nairaland(no offense). she just doesn't dig you anymore. probably,your resentment n low self esteem is showing thru. if you feel you need to still remain with her,sit her down n talk. the best person to talk to about the wrongs in your relationship is the person you're in a relationship with.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by MathsChic(f): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
This is funny
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by rotexteymie(f): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
U're simply emotional. Its only a matter of time u'll get over it.
Seconded!
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by AfroKnight: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2016
You guys have drifted. And from the looks of it, you're the only one who wants to remain in the relationship. She is deliberately killing it.

Get like 3 new options then break up with this killjoy.
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by rotexteymie(f): 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
What you feel right now is pity not love.....
You don't want to break her heart..... And yet you don't love her anymore... You're gonna help her more by telling her the truth tho.. Try it!

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by kossyablaze(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Cool
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2016
I still don't get why You'd wanna be in A Relationship and still feel miserable? Ain't that a bit Unfair? to both Of You.

The chemistry is kinda gone. the spark has been desecrated.
So, don't push it! break up before someone gets hurt!

Anyways...I think you're gaining something outta all these?
Can't place my head around it. Buh Something's keeping You locked into The Hell "Relationship".undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by lekjons(m): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2016
African juju strong oo.. shocked chai!!
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by cruzita(f): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
just break up instead of suffering and smiling
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Smellymouth: 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yawns!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by firstking01(m): 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
MoNickk:
you guys don't connect anymore. leave the relationship before the break up becomes bad n u become suicidal n post it here on nairaland(no offense). she just doesn't dig you anymore. probably,your resentment n low self esteem is showing thru. if you feel you need to still remain with her,sit her down n talk. the best person to talk to about the wrongs in your relationship is the person you're in a relationship with.
hmmmm
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by firstking01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yawns!!!!!!!!!
covers nose, smelly mouth indeed undecided
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Smellymouth: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin
firstking01:
covers nose, smelly mouth indeed undecided
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by skywalker240(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin

Op na d babe don even leave u befor u dey come comment dis tin

Immagin She no like kiss u or f*ck u again sef, dat 1 no go tell u say she don tire and dey wait how una go take separate
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by firstking01(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
I still don't get why You'd wanna be in A Relationship and still feel miserable? Ain't that a bit Unfair? to both Of You.

The chemistry is kinda gone. the spark has been desecrated.
So, don't push it! break up before someone gets hurt!

Anyways...I think you're gaining something outta all these?
Can't place my head around it. Buh Something's keeping You locked into The Hell "Relationship".undecided

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Here goes the dumb bimbo again, forcing herself to speak good English.
These are the times I desperately wish there was a Block button on Nairaland..undecided

You'd be first on my list!grin What is it this time?
You had a nightmare about me? or you're just One of those rejects That Make derogatory remarks to Ladies only to get their attention?

Good news! it's Working!grin
So, Vamoooooze! skedaddle! poof! Gerrarahia!

BTW..thanks for the compliment!embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Girlfriend But I Can't Dump Her I Don't Know Why. by Panzerfaust(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
darkenkach:
I don't know why. I hate her now, we
don't have sex, we don't make out, there
is zero intimacy, our conversations suck,
she's always too busy with work to chill.
She treats me like crap, I don't know what
the hell i'm doing with her. But I don't
want to dump her. I'm attached or
something, I don't know what it is. Maybe
I'm insecure now that for the past year
and a half i feel unnattractive. She's not
even that attractive herself, I'm pretty sure
I could do better. I used to love her,
loved talking to her, chilling with her,
having sex with her, kissing her. Now if i
try to kiss her passionately she just backs
off. We've been dating for 2 years now.
It's been liek this for a year. I need to get
rid of her, what I can I do to ease out of
it. I'm not attracted to her anymore but I
don't know why I can't just pull the
trigger and end the hell that is my
relationship.
A girls who is with you for 2 years and doesn't want to fvck you, obviously has no feelings for you.
Dump the biyotch.

(1) (Reply)

Some Funny Photos About Marriage / Most Consume!!! / Port Harcourt Big Boy Be Like....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.