Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Photos: President Buhari Receives UK Member Of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Receives UK Member Of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah (656 Views)

I Am Not Nigerian; I Am British- Chi Onwurah After Told Of Buhari's Aide Message / Chi Onwurah Wins Seat At The UK General Election. Photos / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: President Buhari Receives UK Member Of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah by jessy2016: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
President Buhari on Tuesday, February 16, received UK Member of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah and with her team at the Statehouse, Abuja. Also present were Rt. Hon. Ms. Kate Osamor, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Geofrey Enyeama and Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari.
See story here: http://classynigerianjobs..com.ng/2016/02/photos-president-buhari-receives-uk.html
Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives UK Member Of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah by missKiffy(f): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
This one bubu is just receiving visitors these days, he should face the work at hand lipsrsealed
Re: Photos: President Buhari Receives UK Member Of Parliament, Ms Chi Onwurah by Herald47: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chi onwurah and other igbos enjoying in the uk,if it's in nigeria,those people from the other side of the country will start shout 'we accomodated you,go to your land'.

(1) (Reply)

Malabu Scandal: Atiku, Abacha’s Family Behind My Ordeal – Former AG Adoke / Blame The Police for Ese's abduction Not Me -Emir Sanusi / Did Nigeria Fare Better Under The "Corrupt Administration?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.