Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Confused Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Confused Lady (895 Views)

Help A Confused Lady. / Please Help A Confused Sister / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Confused Lady by temifaith: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] Good day, am so confused even though this year is making it 5 years we last saw each other, I can't still forget about him, we always quarrel and settle, even if we make up our minds not too but we end up together again, as if a force keep dragging us together to the extend that some people asked if we took an oath, I can't date anymore else, I thought I was the only one feeling the same way, not until he opened up, he said he's scared of trust issues since we haven't seen for a long time, but I still love him after all these years. Please help me with your comments.
Re: A Confused Lady by Last2comment(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Your case eh.... grin
Re: A Confused Lady by Elosky20: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
t
Re: A Confused Lady by ronald4lif(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
How distant is the distance? Are you both in same country and why haven't you both met for 5years
Re: A Confused Lady by vault(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided
Re: A Confused Lady by tripplephi: 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
temifaith:
[color=#000099][/color] Good day, am so confused even though this year is making it 5 years we last saw each other, I can't still forget about him, we always quarrel and settle, even if we make up our minds not too but we end up together again, as if a force keep dragging us together to the extend that some people asked if we took an oath, I can't date anymore else, I thought I was the only one feeling the same way, not until he opened up, he said he's scared of trust issues since we haven't seen for a long time, but I still love him after all these years. Please help me with your comments.

both of you go to bible faith based church for counseling and deliverance-
Re: A Confused Lady by DrBlueprint(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Your case eh.... grin
E tie wrapper
Re: A Confused Lady by jonaifame22(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jus work things out wth him and everything will be fine!
Re: A Confused Lady by DesChyko: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
It could either be real like you've got a strong thing going on, or simply, both of you need a weekful of rounds of it to clear your heads.
Re: A Confused Lady by temifaith: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2016
we are in the same country, its just that whenever we plan meeting something do happen which will hinder it, @ ronald4lif
Re: A Confused Lady by temifaith: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2016
you really think the counselling and deliverance will help, but how can we both attend since we aren't close @ tripplephi:

How can I know its something real cos that's what am confused about @ Deschyko
Re: A Confused Lady by DesChyko: 8:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Then by all means, give it all you can give. If you don't, you may never find out and live with the regret. You just have to go into the relationship.
Re: A Confused Lady by tripplephi: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2016
temifaith:
you really think the counselling and deliverance will help, but how can we both attend since we aren't close @ tripplephi:

How can I know its something real cos that's what am confused about @ Deschyko

THERE ARE THINGS THAT SHOULD BE PRIORITY IN ANY RELATIONSHIP.....

HOW IN THE FIRST PLACE DID YOU THINK ANY RELATIONSHIP CAN LAST OR STAND WITHOUT GOD, YOU BEGAN THE RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT GOD, NOW THAT THINGS ARE MESSED UP ONLY GOD CAN MEND THINGS, MEET YOUR PASTOR AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING. ITS WELL WITH YOU

(1) (Reply)

Dating Several Girls Before Marriage / Would You Allow Your Sibling To Marry Your Ex / See What A Guy Did To Me Becus I Deny Him Access To My Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.