Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9739 Views)

How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Man Proposes 2 His Girlfriend At The Very Spot He Met Her In Osun 11yrs Ago(Pics / - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Mustiboy(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2016
NAIRALAND

4 Likes

Re: by herda: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2016
be a man and tell him exactly how you feel, you should have told him your mind immediately he brought his bags to live with u
BTW is your friend working, schooling, has a business or he sits at home all day
Re: by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2016
talk to him

Re: by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2016
undecided

Not brave enough to tell the nigga to get the hell out of your house??

But brave enough to come tell us??

Alright man, when you're done being a wuss.. You'll figure out what to do..

13 Likes

Re: by dingbang(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2016
Mchew. U never ready.
Re: by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

mr man

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Kingjude1:
mr man
Yeah.. What's up
Re: by Smellymouth: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
Tell him bro..

It won't kill you..
Re: by Greenbullet(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2016
See em,tell him your father dosent feel comfortable with him in your house.tell him that they have instructed you to tell him to move out,your friend will understand.

2 Likes

Re: by Franchise21(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:54am On Nov 13, 2016
herda:
be a man and tell him exactly how you feel, you should have told him your mind immediately he brought his bags to live with u
BTW is your friend working, schooling, has a business or he sits at home all day
He works and He's also a prospective musician. He makes noise at night whenever he's rehearsing with his lyrics. I tell him to stop but he won't. I jokingly tell him to stop some things i don't like(I'm not brave to tell him directly and i don't wanna hurt him) but he just won't listen. I tire my brother
Re: by SmellingAnus(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2016
No matter what you do for that your friend it will end up like a wet puci that fvcked a dvck and stopped the fvcking just when the dvck was close to orgasm
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2016
Greenbullet:
See em,tell him your father dosent feel comfortable with him in your house.tell him that they have instructed you to tell him to move out,your friend will understand.
my Dad's dead. And if I was to tell him it was my mum that said He should move out, He'd hate my mum
Re: by Greenbullet(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
my Dad's dead. And if I was to tell him it was my mum that said He should move out, He'd hate my mum
bro, tell him that your mum said she dosent want trouble that he should please move back before his family say she is stealing their son.

2 Likes

Re: by NLbully(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2016
I was surprised when i noticed t waz a male dat posted this....Bro my own advice tell him f2f cz i dont know when males start having dumb feelings
, if you tell him he may accept t very well cz males barely hate or keep grudges...not lyk dose wierd female

#Peace tongue

3 Likes

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2016
Greenbullet:
bro, tell him that your mum said she dosent want trouble that he should please move back before his family say she is stealing their son.
hmmm. Na the courage no dey my brother. My friend easily hates. We might end up becoming enemies because of it coz he'll just leave angrily
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:07am On Nov 13, 2016
NLbully:
I was surprised when i noticed t waz a male dat posted this....Bro my own advice tell him f2f cz i dont know when males start having dumb feelings
, if you tell him he may accept t very well cz males barely hate or keep grudges...not lyk dose wierd female

#Peace tongue
you don't know my friend bro. He keeps grudges and he gets mad at someone over almost nothing
Re: by kinggogo: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2016
If u r uncomfortable, jst tell him already. No b ur house again.

After telling him n he moves out n starts acting up, den he's definitely nt a gud person. It's bn a yr na,wetin do e house
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
If u r uncomfortable, jst tell him already. No b ur house again.

After telling him n he moves out n starts acting up, den he's definitely nt a gud person. It's bn a yr na,wetin do e house
i tire o
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 11:57am On Nov 13, 2016
The thing is, if I tell him to move out, he'll go about telling my pals, then they'll see me as a bad person like say dem they fit accommodate person 4 a whole year. I'm just confused. My instincts tell me that if I do, we're sure not gon be on a good rapport any longer

1 Like

Re: by LePrezident(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Greenbullet:

Guy, you obviously didn't finish reading the post. You dislike reading I can tell.

1 Like

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2016
LePrezident:

Guy, you obviously didn't finish reading the post. You dislike reading I can tell.
apparently, He didn't finish but I just ignored that spot.
Much love

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2016
Rewards come when we help wholeheartedly. .but in this case your help is eye service...if you are no longer comfortable helping again. ..diplomatically and stylishly open up to the person causing u discomfort. .them say them say or they will say... and you keep on dying in silence. ..at least he should have saved money to rent a room. .

2 Likes

Re: by fergieboy: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2016
Stay there. Until he start fucking your mum..maybe na when u go gather liver

7 Likes

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2016
uzobaby:
Rewards come when we help wholeheartedly. .but in this case your help is eye service...if you are no longer comfortable helping again. ..diplomatically and stylishly open up to the person causing u discomfort. .them say them say or they will say... and you keep on dying in silence. ..at least he should have saved money to rent a room. .
you see sister, we never had an agreement on him staying this long. He just came like He's the arbiter of the house and like he owns it. Somefin like that would never happen if my dad was alive. So, how can you say I'm doing eye service help? I don't take credit for accommodating him or anything. He should have asked in the first place if I could agree and not just bumping into my house like he's sure I wouldn't say no

3 Likes

Re: by onlyme07(m): 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2016
What that heck is this? No matter what you do,people would talk. Why do you give a f.uck about what people say? Why do you have to tag your life with friends? You better do the needful before its too late.

Friends,hmm.. you still keep them so close.? Arms length is the best position for close pals.

6 Likes

Re: by ButterFrost212(f): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
hmmm. Na the courage no dey my brother. My friend easily hates. We might end up becoming enemies because of it coz he'll just leave angrily
but isn't that what you want After he gets angry, he'll get over it...
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2016
ButterFrost212:
but isn't that what you want After he gets angry, he'll get over it...
hmmm
Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
fergieboy:
Stay there. Until he start fucking your mum..maybe na when u go gather liver
are you mad? Pls, it's Sunday. So, kindly get ur unfortunate self outta here.
Re: by Diplomaticbeing(m): 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2016
@OP

You amuse me. Citing your submissions, it's obvious that you're more concerned about what people will think about you, thereby denying yourself and family the rightful thing to do under the circumstance which is to show him the way out. Dear, all the real people I know don't live on other people's opinion, instead they strive to do what the think and know is the best solution to any need at a given time.

In fact, let me dissect your hidden thought and fear. What exists between you and your so called friend now is a frenemy relationship, because the boundary that hold the possible friendship both of you had in the past broke the very day you allowed an overfamiliarity to creep in.

So far, he's more of a predator to you, and you allowed this to persist because of your potential leechlike attitude. Yes, I say you have a leechlike like attitude because you're allowing his assuming future breakthrough in the music world to keep you entangled to his predaceous disposition.

Bleep what outsiders will say and learn to build your hope and happiness around your ambition. . . . Doing this will help you live a conscientious lifestyle which is equal to a happy lifestyle.

12 Likes

Re: by Mustiboy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
onlyme07:
What that heck is this? No matter what you do,people would talk. Why do you give a f.uck about what people say? Why do you have to tag your life with friends? You better do the needful before its too late.

Friends,hmm.. you still keep them so close.? Arms length is the best position for close pals.

thanks pal
Re: by fergieboy: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
Mustiboy:
are you mad? Pls, it's Sunday. So, kindly get ur unfortunate self outta here.

Now that's the spirit am looking for.. Now man up and do what u gotta do..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Wasting My Sperm This Days, It Fit Finish? / Why Are Ladies Always Aggressive During Menstruation / Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.