Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls (800 Views)

I Have A Word For Many Young And Mature Girls This Morning With This Pic. / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by lekwas: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
People, i dont know how many of us are observing the rate at which spousal murder, abuse of teenage and under aged girls by close relatives (in some instances fathers) have increased? A very recent case in point was one i read in the National Life Paper sometime last month of a teenage girl who the father has been sexually abusing since she was 14. The mother was aware but pretended. Since then I have observed with dismay the reported cases of several other young girls who have been violently abused either by known or unknown persons.
Please I want to use this medium to appeal to Nairalanders to join in this non aggressive campaign to end all forms of violence against women and young girls.
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by manmustwac(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by Fhemmmy: 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
ok
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by lekwas: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2009
Thanks Manmustwhack for suggesting that thread on pedophiles.
My concern is that using the big grammer 'Pedophile' or 'pedophilia' to describe this dirty attitude makes it sound psychedelic. Lets call it what it is, Sexual harrassment, Incest and the likes.
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by JustGood(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2009
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8140201.stm

Police in France have arrested a man who allegedly tried to abduct a 12-year-old Scottish girl he met through a social networking website.

The 41-year-old Belgian national was detained at Marseilles Airport where he is said to have tried to board a flight with the girl.

French police said the schoolgirl was from Glasgow and was on holiday with her family in Provence.

She had met the man after contact through a website called Gaia.

Detectives said she had believed him to be in his 20s and had secretly arranged to meet him.

According to the authorities they travelled to Marseilles Airport where the man abandoned the girl when he realised she did not have a passport.

He was arrested on board a flight to Madrid just minutes before it was due to take off.

The man has been charged with child abduction and remains in custody.

He is said to be a wealthy Belgian, who lives in Madrid.

The girl and her family have since returned to the UK.
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by Praisefowo: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2009
the bad news in nigeria rite now is that they abuse these young minds who now go ahead to abuse their younger ones. So many 7year olds who have been abused now abuse their younger siblings.
The solution is to teach your child about sex from 18months-12years. If you dont know wot to teach you can reach me on 018725024
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by GEW: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2009
JustGood:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8140201.stm

Police in France have arrested a man who allegedly tried to abduct a 12-year-old Scottish girl he met through a social networking website.

The 41-year-old Belgian national was detained at Marseilles Airport where he is said to have tried to board a flight with the girl.

French police said the schoolgirl was from Glasgow and was on holiday with her family in Provence.

She had met the man after contact through a website called Gaia.

Detectives said she had believed him to be in his 20s and had secretly arranged to meet him.

According to the authorities they travelled to Marseilles Airport where the man abandoned the girl when he realised she did not have a passport.

He was arrested on board a flight to Madrid just minutes before it was due to take off.

The man has been charged with child abduction and remains in custody.

He is said to be a wealthy Belgian, who lives in Madrid.

The girl and her family have since returned to the UK.
justgood, you are always forever trying to excuse the ugly things our people do with the lame excuse of oyinbos do it too.  why dont you create a thread of things common to oyinbo criminal work or things like that.

this is a wicked thing for any adult to do to a child and we ought to be ashamed. from the teachers that think it ok to sleep with students to the idiots that send kids to hawk things it is a disgrace.
Re: This Thing About Abusing Young And Under Aged Girls by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2009
Praisefowo:

the bad news in nigeria rite now is that they abuse these young minds who now go ahead to abuse their younger ones. So many 7year olds who have been abused now abuse their younger siblings.
The solution is to teach your child about sex from 18months-12years. If you dont know wot to teach you can reach me on 018725024

That is some scary trend and something needs to be done and fast too

(1) (Reply)

The Value Of A Woman. / Christmas / How Do I Get My 2yr Old To Sit Still To Get Her Hair Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.