Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,659 members, 7,865,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Go Dye Set To Celebrate 20 Years On Stage With World Tour For Charity - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Go Dye Set To Celebrate 20 Years On Stage With World Tour For Charity (534 Views)

Download Video: The Best Of I Go Dye Comedy / Buhari's World Tour Album Is Out / Watch And Download Video:seyi LAW At AY LIVE 2016 - Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye Set To Celebrate 20 Years On Stage With World Tour For Charity by Triton1996(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
After two decades of thrilling his teeming fans with his rib cracking joke, popular comedian and united nation ambassador, Amb.Francis Agodaa.k.a I Go Dye will be embarking on a world tour.
We also gathered that the ace comedian will be taking his brand I Go Dye Standing to other European cities also to America,Canada and Asia.
This year the comedian has decided to embark on his world tour to thank his fans for the love and support since the past two decades.
It will be remarkable on 28th March 2016 Easter Monday ‘BANK HOLIDAY’ An event for fun, comedy and music lovers, as I Go Dye will be standing on a “Diplomatic Mission,”. This event will be hosted by American star, Michael Blackson, also performing Aphrican ape,Chris Mapane, IamDulo all the way from America, Timaya, I Go Save, This show is unveiled as one of his world tour starting with the UK tour at theindigo, O2 London, UK according to the UK event promoters Akinlolu JEKINS & Co/Cococure APP. This tour includes Birmingham, Leeds and Manchester.

Watch video on YouTube:
youtu.be/9S7Gg-VCXSY
TICKET RESERVATION AND SPONSORSHIP HOTLINE:
07864219139 | 07956333560
info@akinlolujekins.com

Follow on Instagram/twitter/facebook
@igodye_
@AkinloluJEKINS

Indigo2 - http://www.theo2.co.uk/events/detail/the-last-man-standing-igodye-expect-the-unexpected

All other details are available below:
http://www.axs.com/uk/events/304964/the-last-man-standing-tickets?skin=indigo

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Waleeeeeeeeeeeeee / Easter May Be Postponed This Year!! / Hilarious: An Open Letter To P-square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.