Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba (8191 Views)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Nigerian Man Discovers Baby Is Not His, 6 Months After Proudly Welcoming Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Aswear,u re one of the most beautiful African I ve ever seen!!
The picx u wore a red stripe top, blue jeans, hands on ur chin, red sunglasses, white bangle,is truly stunning shocked shocked
Infact, ayam plastering ur face with kisses kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Pervert grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Smellymouth: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Pervert grin
grin grin grin My ministry is moving to the next level cheesy..
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin grin My ministry is moving to the next level cheesy..
Good for u grin grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Smellymouth: 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
Good for u grin grin
Tanchu... since u re married to ur mysterious boo, lemme search for bae na grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Tanchu... since u re married to ur mysterious boo, lemme search for bae na grin
See wetin u dey talk angry wetin concern u with my siggy? grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Trapnews:

Guy please go for eye surgery!
Goodnews!!! Just had a successful eye surgery and my opinion is still the same. Oya hang yourself! grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by misspicy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
prettythicksme:
I don leave u behind,i don dey fine small small cheesy
shocked

bad friend undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shut up already..All this small girls wey full nairaland sef anyway I won't blame her she learnt to create silly threads from mamagee3
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by dandollaz: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Short engine
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by daewoorazer(m): 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by daewoorazer(m): 10:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Btw, ayam cnfusd o...did d paparazzi force dah guy hand arnd her neck or is he afraid.....nyc coat sha grin

yeye, i knw u'v gone bak to chek d pishure wel wel
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fadekebisola:
yes am the most beautiful of all dark African gals and am proudly yoruba

click like if u concur
share if u disagree

I don't agree with you but you shouldn't be concerned as to what I a total stranger thinks.
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by akoladejesu(m): 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
The most beautiful wetin? Even my ugly girlfriend is more beautiful than you...
The only thing i like in you is your lips!
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Mykelpato(m): 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
U resemble one orange hawker for my side
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by vicstar(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fadekebisola:

click like if u concur
share if u disagree

must you display your appalling level of mediocrity?? undecided if you think so go get a MBGN form So naïve!
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by titi4fola(f): 12:11am On Feb 18, 2016
tomtween:
Your villagers would be happy that their daughter is in the city not knowing that she is jobless.....

Iranu
aahhhh....that's too much mister
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by titi4fola(f): 12:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmm-mm...
DOUBLEWAHALA:
OP I kwn say no d 2 day u kwn nairalanders n u kwn hw we beff

After beffin d insult wl 4eve b in ur head

If u say ur d must beriful gal post ur full picture

Let's us show u a bit ..............
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by titi4fola(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2016
You're very beautiful! kiss
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 2:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

click like if u concur
share if u disagree
kosi wahala grin grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by xtervaganza(m): 3:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

click like if u concur
share if u disagree
these small small boys pretending to be girls sef

When una wan get life?
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Trapnews: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2016
princetunex:

Goodnews!!! Just had a successful eye surgery and my opinion is still the same. Oya hang yourself! grin
Choi! you've been scammed shocked Fake ophthalmologists everywhere undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Randyblincks(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2016
"Owe qi ihe nmadu na qa afu na uwa o" not that u dnt look qood, Miss. Jst that even my lil cousin sis fine pass u (no harm done, jst beinq honest)
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2016
Day11:
Yes you are.

You suppose supply the code, to unlock her face!!!
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by firstking01(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Fadekebisola:

click like if u concur
share if u disagree
put enough of ur pix to convince us naw, the only thing i'm seeing there is ur hair undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by SolexxBarry(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Don't get this joke undecided
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by gimmehear(f): 7:14am On Feb 18, 2016
lol. visit gimmehear.com to read. Cristiano Ronaldo Makes An Attack At Lionel Mess
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by refiner(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
Trapnews:
Guy please go for eye surgery!
why should he go for an eye surgery
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2016
Trapnews:

Choi! you've been scammed shocked Fake ophthalmologists everywhere undecided

Lol
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:28am On Feb 18, 2016
see fool, OLAJUMOKE neva brag bouh being fine yEt make it big... grin
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by spadar4u(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2016
And the winner is; (refiner)(that chick tight,hope her character is also refined)
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2016
misspicy:

shocked

bad friend undecided
grin angry
Re: Am The Most Beautiful Black African Girl And Am Proudly Yoruba by SirDorianGray(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2016
Your foolishness is like Peak Milk....Its in You!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Sex Was Great, Can't Leave Him I'm Confused / Video Of The Biggest Fish Caught In Kebbi Fishing Festival / Biafra Girls (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.