Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (55919 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by cocoberry(f): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Toh
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by mightyhaze: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmm! This pastor is troubled,...this is psychosis!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by ayaotas: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm
May be he has kill himself since he said they will die together
I just pity the baby
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by adult91: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
AKPA AMU. HORSE SIZE
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
The human mind, you just can explain why people do terrible stuff.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lilimax:
Likewise your Alfas and imams embarassed
Don't take it personally, I only ask question because if you check the trends nowadays,so many pastors committing crime.I guess I don't need to mention.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by jcross19: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
This not man of God but man of devil. So many pastors but few are known by God.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
People killing their girlfriends and wives anyhow, I guess single ladies are better off.cheesy

Bad joke, I know.sad

It's a pity though, if only people (especially women) won't be in such a haste to marry, some things are very avoidable.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by goodgate: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
I wonder how some Women end up with animals in the name Marriage. Too bad.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by arofemites(m): 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
EmekaBlue:
cursed country

U mean BIAFRA to be.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by lwils1: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Warri pastors even beta pass dis one oo, guys worshp in ur homes and foget dis yeye pple dat calls demsefs pastors.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by goodgate: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
ayaotas:
Hmmm May be he has kill himself since he said they will die together I just pity the baby
That's just a ploy to keep the Police off his trail.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Lilimax(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
siraj1402:
Don't take it personally, I only ask question because if you check the trends nowadays,so many pastors committing crime.I guess I don't need to mention.
Not at all. I didn't take it personal but just that I extended your questions to Alfas and imams smiley They should be included as well.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by TruthHurts1(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
confamgist237:
THE police in Edo State are currently on the hunt for a pastor identified as Henry Ojochunu Ekukpe, who was alleged to have stabbed her 29-year-old wife, Patience Ekukpe, in the presence of their six-month-old baby and escaped, leaving behind a note with 10 questions, apparently meant for his wife to answer.

The Guardian gathered that the couple got married in September 2014 but have been having issues that led to his leaving the house at No. 19 Uloko Street, Okpoghe Quarters, in Eyaen, New Aduwawa.

The runaway murderer is said to be the pastor of the Mountain of Victory and Fire Deliverance Ministry aka Power and Prophetic Church. It was gathered that the victim left her matrimonial home for some months until her husband invited her in the disguise that they want to resolve their crisis.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Abiodun Osifo, who confirmed the incident described it as “tragic and barbaric” and vowed that the culprit would be arrested and brought to book.

The Guardian obtained a copy of the statement left behind by the fleeing pastor and the 10 questions included:

“Have we ever in life went to beg for food ever since we got married? Has your mother ever brought food for us to eat one day because of hunger? Have I not told you at the beginning that I hate someone insulting me? In the first place, did you really come out with your own full mind? Did you come to marry me because of money or for who I am? Who gave you the order to pack your property away from our home? Who is your adviser in this marriage that is polluting your mind against me? You always pray that God should help you to eat the fruit of your labour? So, no man has the power to take one’s life but today we are going together. So how do you feel now?”

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/pastor-hacks-wife-to-death-leaves-note-before-escape/

Pentecostals, sigh.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Oblak(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
it's a shame that anybody can just claim to be a pastor these days. Frankly speaking, the criminal looking guy is not and can never be a pastor.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:
All these Edo people get mind. still regretting why I married one.

If your husband see this post now and send you packing back to your parent house you go say na your village people dey do you,Not knowing na you dey do yourself....All this Endtime wife self

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Jennydoris(f): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:

I don't know why or what made you to say this. but before it gets out of hand.. find a solution to it.. we don't want to hear stories that touches the heart.
But then there is no part of nigeria without their own mind..
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by dokunbam(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Emac34:
Fake pastorS everywhere
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by amiskurie(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lilimax:
The man is not a Pastor... embarassed
So,how then do u generalize when someone commit crime and claims he/she is a Muslim.

This is the third time abt pastors committing crime on the front page today,so does that make u,or my friend Ernest a criminal?
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
The word pastor is being abused. Pple who do hideous things than regular church goers wont do, are tagged as pastors... I think CAN/PFA shud start awarding license to pple before they are called pastors or own a church. After all, Buddhist monks r now given license to operate.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Emilo247(f): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
But why? May her soul rest in peace, Amen
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:
please tell me about it
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by baby124: 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Weray Alaso! Alasiwin ashiwere.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by siraj1402(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lilimax:
Not at all. I didn't take it personal but just that I extended your questions to Alfas and imams smiley They should be included as well.
Anyway, I wanted to sight examples before but not really need.Peace
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by dokJ: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
oya answer d end time questions madam make Oga mark.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by porozhniy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Not everyone who is married should be married.

Most pple don't even have the patience to deal with a child talk more of a woman.

So because of insult, you killed ur wife?
Sadly, not everyone has the emotional capacity to handle insults especially from an intimate partner. Not holding brief for the man though.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by 19naia(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai! Is this another act Baba Pastor made "in Jesus name" ?
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by sotall(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:

My friend look at that name very well....

the pastor is from the east.....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
some pastors are devils, from those who pervert righteous judgement because of money to those who rape underage girls and sleep with married women and also to those who use diabolical powers to lure unsuspecting christians to hell by performing bogus miracles.
Poor woman should have stayed away knowing fully well how dangerous the man could be - forget pastor title.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by coolhamid(m): 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:
Regretting why you married your husband? Dis one strong o...
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:
Did you even read the story to see that the man is from maybe benue or kogi state by his name? Pls find sense at all cost.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by sheyinoni(m): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Juzzybabe:
I hope ur husband doesn't get to read ur comment,so we don't have to embarassed if u understand wat I mean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.