Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) (55922 Views)

Kogi Pastor Kills Prostitute For Rituals, Buries Her Parts In His Altar (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by sledge08(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Juzzybabe:
All these Edo people get mind. still regretting why I married one.

U SHOULD HAVE CHECKED IF D FAKE PST IS FROM EDO.... SINCE U HV MADE D MISTAKE OF MARRYING FROM EDO PLS DO D NEEDFUL.... KILL HIM OR URSELF BETTER STILL BOTH.... OLOSHO!
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Leke001: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2016
...those who call themselves pastors today...
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by orobs93(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=43023462]
Hahahahaha. ok sir.
pm me your number sir.[/quattsap
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by phintohlar(f): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2016
loomer:

Chai, u bad sha grin
I lie?
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by loomer: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2016
phintohlar:
I lie?

For where? You no lie jare.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:31am On Feb 18, 2016
orobs93:

wattsap
Nah, nt on whatsapp nor bbm. i shall call you, now! Sir.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by GloryGloryRufus(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2016
siraj1402:
May I conclude that all pastors are criminal?or all criminal are pastors?
. I'm not suppose to reply you but for God sake , in case you are ignorant of what you are saying, you better take corrections, the word pastor is a title, any foolish man who is not aware of the proper people to bear the title can choose to call himself a pastor. Not all preachers are supposed to bear the title but like I said, the ones that are not even ordained gave them selves the title, so don't because of few people condem everybody. It is very RISKY to insult annoited real men of God who are carrying the title rightly. Always watch what you say. The word is powerful. Be warned.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Princewell2012(m): 9:45am On Feb 18, 2016
GloryGloryRufus:
. I'm not suppose to reply you but for God sake , in case you are ignorant of what you are saying, you better take corrections, the word pastor is a title, any foolish man who is not aware of the proper people to bear the title can choose to call himself a pastor. Not all preachers are supposed to bear the title but like I said, the ones that are not even ordained gave them selves the title, so don't because of few people condem everybody. It is very RISKY to insult annoited real men of God who are carrying the title rightly. Always watch what you say. The word is powerful. Be warned.

God bless you my brother, you have said it all, I have nothing to add again. I wanted to reply him, until I saw your comment.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Juzzybabe:
All these Edo people get mind. still regretting why I married one.
then U must be an imprudent fellow,.does Edo state answer that kind Name,.all men are n't the same as claim
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by sledge08(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
nacosprof:
then U must be an imprudent fellow,.does Edo state answer that kind Name,.all men are n't the same as claim

I EVEN PITY D MAN DAT WIFED HER...
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Pamelayoung: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
This one that looks like d devil himself, who dash am pastor
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by stag: 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
confamgist237:
THE police in Edo State are currently on the hunt for a pastor identified as Henry Ojochunu Ekukpe, who was alleged to have stabbed her 29-year-old wife, Patience Ekukpe, in the presence of their six-month-old baby and escaped, leaving behind a note with 10 questions, apparently meant for his wife to answer.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2016/02/pastor-hacks-wife-to-death-leaves-note-before-escape/

He stabbed his wife and still left behind a note with 10 questions for her to answer?
A 10 months old as witness?

RIP to the wife. No one deserves to die that way. Hope the perpetrator is brought to book.
Re: Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
jaybee3:

You have to help yourself woman.

God will never ask you to ignore red flags
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / House Owner Allow Dog To Attack A Thief As They Watch / Man Killed For Stealing Laptop In Lekki, Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.