Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. (12988 Views)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / Coy I Worked For Refused To Pay Me My Expenses, Pensions And One Month In Lieu / 16 Things You Can Relate To If You Ever Worked In A Bank -Zikoko! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by eduxerxes: 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol, funny comments full here oooo!

Mine was one middle age man that called me through one of my friends to come help him manage his newly established Agric Insurance Company.

After discussing at length with the man on how to set up the Coy etc., I agreed to start up work the following day.

Guess what! I never went back there again.
The man think say Agric Insurance biz na moi moi. Ha cho irim. I'm a made man now.

Should I say I worked for 0 day?? Lol
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by shrimati(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kacyrose:
Mine was just a day, I was told that if would be 6/7 days work and I didn't just want anything that would affect my weekend. So I had to leave after the first day but I still regret my actions cry because I am yet to get another, I never knew getting a job was difficult.
so you know now. it's so tough out there, with strigent policies we have attached to these so called jobs..
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by MissIndependent(f): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
shrimati:
youuu. where in this world have you been?
Lol I've been around na. How u dey grin
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by shrimati(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
MissIndependent:
Lol I've been around na. How u dey grin
am fine dear. Thank God you are occupied somewhere now.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by nikkypearl(f): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
thedio:

eleyi ko ni ikan se o,arindin
And you are?
not a silly fellow like u really are, so I will pretend like I didn't see 'arindin'
I dont do insult both on and off line..but u are very silly to type dat piece of crap..he-diot!
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by Saraha1(f): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
Am observing.
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by shrimati(m): 12:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Saraha1:
Am observing.
don't just observe but share yours.
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by Mskrisx(f): 12:35am On Feb 20, 2016
Kookny:
I'm leaving this month end. Joined January 11th this year, but I can't take it no more.

Reason: working environment irritates me, kinda fight to keep my cool. No specific job description, from the sales officer to the online sales manager, to the wholesales manager, back to sales officer, down to offline marketer to errand boy, angry pheww, Gotta go!

Lwkmd
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by EmmyDe25(m): 6:54am On Feb 20, 2016
Two days.
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by cherry007(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks @shrimati, thanks for your care
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by shrimati(m): 11:21am On Feb 20, 2016
cherry007:
Thanks @shrimati, thanks for your care
you are welcome dear.
Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by bakingsoda: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2016
5 days at a school in 2008, 1 day at a law firm in 2014, and 3 days at a bank in 2014. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest Period You Ever Worked In A Coy Before. by mildflame: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
dapsylee:
Exactly one month... my boss was one rude Nigga that schooled in the UK where he lost all his manners. On this faithful day insulted my parents (he said my parents are paupers) and I gave him the beating of his life... it took the security to take me out of the building... UBA house 6th floor!

Correct G abeg next time involve me my name na.... aka ALMIGHTY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss With Oriflame Business Opportunities!!! / Ways You Can Avoid Being Used By Selfish Nigerian Employers / Why Men Love Working Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.