Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries (2861 Views)

Why More People Die In Nigeria Than Other Countries – Pat Utomi / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by chuckichukwuka(m): 7:06am On Feb 25, 2016
It's the hope of a common man with no connection
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by chubhiee: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2016
AbleGodAlways:

Where have you traveled to? You make me laugh, stop saying what you don't know. The whole system in Nigeria is bad - ,health, education, amenities, infrastructures, transportation, power and energy, agriculture and so on. Which one I go talk leave the other. Is it standard of living, poverty level, unemployment rate etc. My dear go and do your research . There's no comparison
No basis for comparison whatsoever! but then, if Nigerians love it the way it is who are we to argue otherwise.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by charles316: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2016
mulattoclaro:
sure. Canada is a wonderful country. Though if you want to get a job easily please go to Alberta, ewfoundland and Labrador or Saskatchewan. Due to their low population there you can easily get a job unlike Ontario that's over populated.

Thanks.I heard from someone that Ontario is the easiest place to get jobs because of the drop in oil prices. The guy told me that Alberta is badly affected.

Now,I'm coming over for a course in civil engineering. It's been difficult getting masters because my cgpa is at the lower side of second class . I have admission offer for a one year pgd course in construction project management and a two year advanced diploma course in civil engineering. The latter should give me 3 years post graduate work permit,right? And so I will have enough time to work and get my PR without having to return to Nigeria.

What's your opinion on this?/Can I get good job with the advanced diploma in the 2 year civil engineering course? And will I be given 3 year post graduate work permit?

Please help a brother.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 10:48am On Feb 26, 2016
charles316:

Thanks.I heard from someone that Ontario is the easiest place to get jobs because of the drop in oil prices. The guy told me that Alberta is badly affected.

Now,I'm coming over for a course in civil engineering. It's been difficult getting masters because my cgpa is at the lower side of second class . I have admission offer for a one year pgd course in construction project management and a two year advanced diploma course in civil engineering. The latter should give me 3 years post graduate work permit,right? And so I will have enough time to work and get my PR without having to return to Nigeria.

What's your opinion on this?/Can I get good job with the advanced diploma in the 2 year civil engineering course? And will I be given 3 year post graduate work permit?

Please help a brother.
you can. Canada is a wonderful country. Though I still suggest you go to Alberta, Saskatchewan or Newfoundland and Labrador. British Columbia and Quebec aren't bad too.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by charles316: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
mulattoclaro:
you can. Canada is a wonderful country. Though I still suggest you go to Alberta, Saskatchewan or Newfoundland and Labrador. British Columbia and Quebec aren't bad too.

Ok. Thanks. What do you think àbout the program I'm coming over to do? The one year pdg course in construction project management or the much more technical two years advanced diploma course in civil engineering? What's your take on that?
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by mulattoclaro(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2016
charles316:

Ok. Thanks. What do you think àbout the program I'm coming over to do? The one year pdg course in construction project management or the much more technical two years advanced diploma course in civil engineering? What's your take on that?
both are not bad. But the advanced diploma would be better. All the same you won't regret your coming to Canada. Your course would be of help to you in areas like Manitoba and Saskatchewan due to the massive development that's currently going on there. I'll advice you stay in Canada after your studies. If your course is for a year, you'll like get an extra year visa or a minimum of 8 months. But if it's for 2yrs, you'll get a year and a half extra. If you start working apply for permanent residency.
Re: The Alarming Rate Nigerians Are Migrating To Other Countries by charles316: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2016
mulattoclaro:
both are not bad. But the advanced diploma would be better. All the same you won't regret your coming to Canada. Your course would be of help to you in areas like Manitoba and Saskatchewan due to the massive development that's currently going on there. I'll advice you stay in Canada after your studies. If your course is for a year, you'll like get an extra year visa or a minimum of 8 months. But if it's for 2yrs, you'll get a year and a half extra. If you start working apply for permanent residency.

Thanks. I appreciate this so much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Made In Nigeria Products You Can Buy To Improve The Naira / HOW NNAMDI KANU DIVIDED THE IGBO RACE. SAD STORY!!! / Tension In Aba As Madman Preaches Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.