Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii (3488 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / I Just Put Myself Into Trouble With My Girlfriend This Night.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by vault(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2016
petiteee:
so you were expecting to see her cry undecided am happy u disappointed

I wasn't really expecting to see her cry, I just wasn't expecting that kinda reaction towards a case like that.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by jubrealguy(m): 1:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Go continue with your neighbour.........mark as much register as u can, don't miss classes cos i can see you just got promoted

1 Like

Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by lily12(f): 1:42am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmm. Difficult. You cannot get her back with 5 minutes of begging. And if you do get her back, you have to prove you are trustworthy and be willing to go as far as moving to a different location. Broken trust is very hard to rebuild. youll have to explain many things going forward if the relationship continues because she might be insecure for some time. It might be over but you can't know for sure if you only begged for two seconds. The fact that you were honest might work in your favor because these things eventually come out and it woulduld be worse if she heard it elsewhere. Next time don't get close to female neighbors o.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by ronald4lif(m): 1:44am On Feb 18, 2016
ipledge10:
Ronald4 lif what can you say about this

Nothing to say my bro. Reading it alone got me really angry and what I could have said is nothing but abusing the OP for opening up. So had to pass.
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by ipledge10(m): 2:47am On Feb 18, 2016
ronald4lif:

Nothing to say my bro. Reading it alone got me really angry and what I could have said is nothing but abusing the OP for opening up. So had to pass.
I will surely open up if I am in op's position,but I am very sure she can never break up..
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by xtervaganza(m): 3:47am On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:
To the girls who still believe their bf is faithful to them, look at your finger and show us your ring. If there's no ring, he's cheating.
por que?
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:
To the girls who still believe their bf is faithful to them, look at your finger and show us your ring. If there's no ring, he's cheating.

What's that supposed to mean?
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by holarmy10(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2016
mayonnaise:

Even with the ring, we will cheat on you...

It's in our DNA
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
holarmy10:

Even with the ring, we will cheat on you...

It's in our DNA

Lol true
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Buhahahahaha.. See as u take confess to woman. They don't need the whole truth bro. To be honest, little simple lies keeps a relationship going. But my guy, if na police put gun on your head ask u question I sure say u go tell dem d history of ur village
Re: I Think I Just Put Myself In Some Deep Shii by Davidovinci(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
You got served!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Round Boobs: Pictures Of A Young 'slay Queen' Goes Viral / Slay Mammals Everywhere / Is This Picture Real? Or Just Graphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.