Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: (1023 Views)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by magicminister: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Hey guys and girls.

Lets assume you are finally dating the girl/guy of your dreams but on getting to know the person's family, you realized there are so many dead people from his family side.
His father is dead, many of his uncles are dead... and most of their extended family members have atleast 1 or two dead person.
Will you still go ahead with the relationship and possibly marry the person??

Drop your honest thoughts!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by bewla(m): 5:58am On Feb 18, 2016
yes that if she is above 35
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by magicminister: 6:01am On Feb 18, 2016
bewla:
yes that if she is above 35

Nice one...
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by judey1992(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2016
Firstly i would make inquiries about the nature of the death. if its accidental like the family engaged in a ghastly motor accident. no p i would go ahead but if they all died in a mysterious way. Omo na the speed of light i go use, marriage is a lifetime affair nd believe me its a horrible experience if one is a single parent at those initial times.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Aremu01(m): 6:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Offcos not Unless you pray and God gave you u go ahead
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by magicminister: 6:16am On Feb 18, 2016
judey1992:
Firstly i would make inquiries about the nature of the death. if its accidental like the family engaged in a ghastly motor accident. no p i would go ahead but if they all died in a mysterious way. Omo na the speed of light i go use, marriage is a lifetime affair nd believe me its a horrible experience if one is a single parent at those initial times.

well, in this situation, its actually "natural" circumstances!

they just die prematurely.... not accident... they just diee.... crazy right??
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by judey1992(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2016
magicminister:

despite the fact that no one knows tmao,but its not worth risking it. i would make my partner understand that i want the best for me nd my kids. single parenting is not an easy task. pressure from relatives, overlook, disregard nd disrespect. i would not put the future on the line.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2016
magicminister:

That word "prematurely" is a big turn off. Premature death in a family is not something to toy with. I know of a family of three guys and all of them died prematurely under unclear circumstances leaving behind three young widows.

Some pastors will try to deceive you with prophecies but bros/sis, never forget to ask about one's family background before getting married to him/her. Our forefathers weren't stupid by doing that.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by donholy28(m): 6:48am On Feb 18, 2016
I know a girl who has lost 9 siblings... all of them died within the ages of 2-5...they're now only 4 girls and a boy...she's married now so make i dey watch am to know if na ancestral curse before i go begin look her sis way
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by naijaboiy: 7:04am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmm...that's strange.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria is bad , Nigeria is bad.
Yet nobody wants to die grin grin

Funny grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 18, 2016
U marry her o, u dnt marry her oo..evri1 wie stil die. So y not marry her? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by refiner(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
nop I won't!....I can't marry someone out of pity!.....
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
refiner:
nop I won't!....I can't marry someone out of pity!.....

undecided where this one see her own pity? You like him but you notice that premature death is predominant in his family will u still marry him?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 18, 2016
If I love him very much, we'll both go for deliverance and liberation because I believe every curse can be broken. But I won't marry him if he's not serious with God and just incase the issue is a health problem, we'll do all we can to keep him healthy
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2016
It isn't o. It happens in some families especially those that are either under a curse or suffering some kind of genetic illness like diabetes

naijaboiy:
Hmmm...that's strange.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by naijaboiy: 7:37am On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
It isn't o. It happens in some families especially those that are either under a curse or suffering some kind of genetic illness like diabetes

The curse aspect is what makes it strange. People in a family dying frequently is really strange.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

The curse aspect is what makes it strange. People in a family dying frequently is really strange.

Yea I get
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
You do realize...... the death rate in every family is high right

The odds that everyone on NL will die is 100%

Maybe you meant early or untimely deaths?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by magicminister: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2016
MrsPhyno:
You do realize...... the death rate in every family is high right

The odds that everyone on NL will die is 100%

Maybe you meant early or untimely deaths?

Everyone will die for sure but the time and manner matters.
Say u wanna marry a guy and u notice that most women or men from his part of the f amily die early.
Matter of fact, all the married men or women from his side are widowers or widows... none has seen the age of 70.
Haba naah
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
U marry her o, u dnt marry her oo..evri1 wie stil die. So y not marry her? cheesy
Abi o .

After all its not how far but how well grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 18, 2016
magicminister:

I don't understand u.
Please explain.
I probably used the wrong words sha but my point is everyone will still die at some point. So having a lot of dead people in a family is kinda nebulous since even we here, the living, will still join them.

Sorry for the even more confusing explanation lol.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by refiner(f): 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:

undecided where this one see her own pity? You like him but you notice that premature death is predominant in his family will u still marry him?

it depends!....buh I don't fink I will!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by JoeBlocks(m): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nigeria is bad , Nigeria is bad.

Yet nobody wants to die grin grin

Funny grin
What has Nigeria being bad got to do with a family's mortality rate
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
refiner:

it depends!....buh I don't fink I will!

k undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
magicminister:

Everyone will die for sure but the time and manner matters.
Say u wanna marry a guy and u notice that most women or men from his part of the f amily die early.
Matter of fact, all the married men or women from his side are widowers or widows... none has seen the age of 70.
Haba naah
That's what I said. Early or untimely deaths.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From A Family Where There Is A Really High Death Rate::::: by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
magicminister:
Hey guys and girls.

Lets assume you are finally dating the girl/guy of your dreams but on getting to know the person's family, you realized there are so many dead people from his family side.
His father is dead, many of his uncles are dead... and most of their extended family members have atleast 1 or two dead person.
Will you still go ahead with the relationship and possibly marry the person??

Drop your honest thoughts!

Bro, i sent you mail.

@topic, lie lie, i no go marry for that kind family. I wont even date the girl for a long time after discovery the high rate of death in her family. Some families are just terrible for one to marry from.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Man Fainted Upon Hearing That Daughter Wants To Marry A Japanese! Lol / Keys To Find Your Soulmate / I'm Sex Starved, Now All The Ladies Are Beautiful In My Sight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.