Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? (18082 Views)

Why Dont The Sight Of Peniss Move Women? / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Eglobalma: 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
i always wonder what is in the mind of girls when they see a really big dickk , either in pictures , videos or real life. ladies pls share??
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Josephjnr(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
I do wonder too. The way men feel(joystick rising) seeing the unclothedness of a lady,do ladies feel same way seeing a man's unclothedness?

6 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2017
Do you really want to know the truth?

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Seriously

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by decatalyst(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:
Do you really want to know the truth?

We don't mind to know the "truth" so far you wee back it up with examples grin

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by yellow237(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Josephjnr:
I do wonder too. The way men feel(joystick rising) seeing the unclothedness of a lady,do ladies feel same way seeing a man's unclothedness?
Eglobalma:
i always wonder what is in the mind of girls when they see a really big dickk , either in pictures , videos or real life. ladies pls share??
mhizesther:
Seriously
Eglobalma:
this people eh

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
decatalyst:

We don't mind to know the "truth" so far you wee back it up with examples grin

Ladies get scared at first when we see a big Penis. Its More Psychological. Its something like "Is this big thing going to enter here"?

We are likely to get a tear at first intercourse, but since the Vagina is Elastic in Nature, as we get used to the Penis, the Vagina does too.

Though we don't like small pweek's but size really doesn't matter, what matters most is how long you last because we and our Vaginas are going to get used to your big Pweek but can never get used to Quick Ejaculation.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by decatalyst(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

Ladies get scared at first when we see a big Penis. Its More Psychological. Its something like "Is this big thing going to enter here"?

We are likely to get a tear at first intercourse, but since the Vagina is Elastic in Nature, as we get used to the Penis, the Vagina does too.

Though we don't like small pweek's but size really doesn't matter, what matters most is how long you last because we and our Vaginas are going to get used to your big Pweek but can never get used to Quick Ejaculation.

Wow! I like your gut! You just earned my following! I hope you follow back too wink

Can you share your experience too cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Ifedith(m): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2017
It's a psychological thing that's sexual. It's like the way guys see big yash. Na so, in the long run it's not really core when tge sex starts happening.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
cool
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Rexnegro(m): 12:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

I read You with keen interest Because I felt sincerity in Your lines...nice one babe, Hope Your guy know What he has Though.

9 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

But what will make a lady cry during sex? I was forking a lady and she started crying, saying that my dick is hitting her womb. though i was afraid and wanted to stop, but as i kept hitting and trusting harder and faster, she started saying pls dnt stop, dnt stop, faster. "why is that?

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by CLIQBOY(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Can preek really touch the womb?
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

op hope u don hear

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by mercy0008(f): 12:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
THIS ONE I SAW REALLY BIG. ME I DONT LIKE REALLY BIG, I JUST LIKE BIG. I CANNOT COMMAN DIE, BUT I DEFINITELY DONT LIKE IT SMALL. BUT BACK TO THE QUESTION, DEPENDING ON MY MOOD I MIGHT JUST GET TURNED OFF IMMEDIATELY, ESPECIALLY IF ITS A BOY THAT SENDS ME HIS DICK PIC WHEN I NO SEND AM.
BUT ON A GOOD DAY I WILL JUST TURN TO FANTASY MOOD AND IMAGINE MYSELF RIDING THE DICK. SO WELL YEA ITS A SEX MOOD ACTIVATED WHEN I SEE A BIG PRICK. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by SirMichael1: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
But what will make a lady cry during sex? I was forking a lady and she started crying, saying that my dick is hitting her womb. though i was afraid and wanted to stop, but as i kept hitting and trusting harder and faster, she started saying pls dnt stop, dnt stop, faster. "why is that?

Your dick cannot hit the womb but her cervix

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Bahddo(m): 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Your dick cannot hit the womb but her uterus
so for your village, uterus is different from womb? undecided

11 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by jericco1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Interesting, but what's with Nlanders and sex? Pervs

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by SirMichael1: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bahddo:
so for your village, uterus is different from womb? undecided

The Cervix rather grin
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by SirMichael1: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
jericco1:
Interesting, but what's with Nlanders and sex? Pervs

Why then do you keep coming back? Hypocrite undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by gentlegenius(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
SirMichael1:

Your dick cannot hit the womb but her uterus
Sir, the uterus is not different from the womb.
The dick was actually hitting the cervix, that's why she felt the pains.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by SirMichael1: 2:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
gentlegenius:

Sir, the uterus is not different from the womb.
The dick was actually hitting the cervix, that's why she felt the pains.

I corrected myself na
Read up
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by HeGeMon(m): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

what matters most is how long you last because we and our Vaginas are going to get used to your big Pweek but can never get used to Quick Ejaculation.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by fadaonyenna(m): 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
This gurl ai bleeped last nyt jes dey shawt untop her voice ai had 2 on my home theatre make my amebo neighbors no cme dey look me one kind eye in d morning grin grin
Buh still on still no matter how women claim sex is not abawt how big a guyz Dick is,dey cnt jes deny nothing is sweeter Dan being rammed vewi vewi hard wit a long john circled wit vewi thick veins tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by oyatz(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is a lesson on sexual knowledge.

StephDamielola:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by oyatz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please don't corrupt me.

Dlordsamurai:
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by oyatz(m): 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
The cervix is the mouth of the womb,so it is possible for dick to touch the womb.
Ladies fantasize about a dick touching their womb but get irritated if it continue for long.

SirMichael1:

Your dick cannot hit the womb but her cervix
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
StephDamielola:

FYI, no matter how elastic the vagina is, not all get used to a big dick. Some never...due to the pains some women experience during sexual intercourse with such men; they'd go for a smaller dick size for the comfort that comes with it, than the discomfort with the big one.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol big dick ni,big dick kor..

1 Like

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by SirMichael1: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2017
oyatz:
The cervix is the mouth of the womb,so it is possible for dick to touch the womb.
Ladies fantasize about a dick touching their womb but get irritated if it continue for long.

Whatever man. Whatever.
Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Oyebee91(m): 12:27am On Aug 16, 2017
I've got an 6"....no girl has ever told me I'm big. ..One girl even swallowed my entire d*** in her mouth. ..since then I don't care about hitting 'em ryt. ..I only care about my enjoyment

11 Likes

Re: What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? by Zippup25(m): 4:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Lol
mhizesther:
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read / Thai Couple Kiss For 58 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.