Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! (3629 Views)

Guys Rate My Pic, I Need To Date The Most Beautifull Lady On NL / Can You Date A Girl Of This Size? (pic) / When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Am not saying that am perfect but if i go after 10 women i get 7 and the 3 i didn't get was because i wasn't serious #Fact
now before i begin let me start with the basics of how i do it, wont share everything but some useful ones
Rule no 1;
Be brief; when you walk up to a girl to toast her, your conversation should be brief don't ask many questions and when you compliment her, tease her after that makes the compliment different from other guys for instance, "wow you are so beautiful as she is about to smile say "with your big eyes"
Rule no 2:
Being Observant; know your class very important! you are a big boy and you are toasting olajumoke the bread seller she wont even listen cause you are above her or she is a banker and you are a student common that wont work so dont waste your time there, Note that on rare occasions if the girl should naturally like the guy at first then the rule of class is void
Rule no 3:
Calls: your very first conversation with her on phone should be brief very, don't talk too much and she says "can you call me back" nigga don't allow that to happen, when you call her! call her only once and chill don't leave multiple missed calls on her phone only losers do that, if she doesn't call back after seeing your calls wait for some days and call again (thats if you are really interested) but dont send all those stupid goodnight and good morning text, if she sends fine reply her but dont send it.
Rule no 4
Acting:Am a very good actor lol , i can act jealous when am not, well the essence of this rule is this lets say she likes you but you want to trigger affection meaning make her date you , what i do is i form fake sickness and allow her to call and text and be worried! what you gain is that she starts to think abt you triggering the affection! after you have achieved that next is getting her to open up to do that you have to make her jealous i dont need to explain the steps i take wink
Rule no 5
Social network : always have a spare phone lol keep the new catch on that phone she will be your dp 24/7 on bbm, you have no idea how much girls value that shit men, after a while you can transfer her to you other phone when you have won her heart fully lol works everytime
Rule no 6
Asking her out: women love a man in control don't call and say "when can i see you" whats that, call her and tell her that you will be going to somewhere interesting and ask if she is interested in coming(when i make this call am usually on my bed with no plans lol) if she says yes you got a date!
Thats all for now am tired of typing hope you got some points sha

And for those girls that will brag its a small world your turn is coming lol

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2016
ok
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2016
lord help jobless Nigerian youths

6 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Cholls(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2016
my brothers see this one.
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2016
ook
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by sakabe(m): 11:17am On Feb 18, 2016
Wetin we no go see... 200relationships? you must be so inconsistent....

rule7 : do not form

rule8: be scarce, do not over shower her with ur attention at first

rule 9: go slowly and steady

rule10: kiss her whenever you have the time

rule 11: tell her your mind... no time to waste
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016
Wow! That must be dream come thru for you.
I'm glad yur able to achieve your dream

Now you can gladly and proudly rest in peace

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 18, 2016

Now you can gladly and proudly rest in peace✔️✔️✔️
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Ginaz(f): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Am not saying that am perfect but if i go after 10 women i get 7 and the 3 i didn't get was because i wasn't serious #Fact
now before i begin let me start with the basics of how i do it, wont share everything but some useful ones
Rule no 1;
Be brief; when you walk up to a girl to toast her, your conversation should be brief don't ask many questions and when you compliment her, tease her after that makes the compliment different from other guys for instance, "wow you are so beautiful as she is about to smile say "with your big eyes"
Rule no 2:
Being Observant; know your class very important! you are a big boy and you are toasting olajumoke the bread seller she wont even listen cause you are above her or she is a banker and you are a student common that wont work so dont waste your time there, Note that on rare occasions if the girl should naturally like the guy at first then the rule of class is void
Rule no 3:
Calls: your very first conversation with her on phone should be brief very, don't talk too much and she says "can you call me back" nigga don't allow that to happen, when you call her! call her only once and chill don't leave multiple missed calls on her phone only losers do that, if she doesn't call back after seeing your calls wait for some days and call again (thats if you are really interested) but dont send all those stupid goodnight and good morning text, if she sends fine reply her but dont send it.
Rule no 4
Acting:Am a very good actor lol , i can act jealous when am not, well the essence of this rule is this lets say she likes you but you want to trigger affection meaning make her date you , what i do is i form fake sickness and allow her to call and text and be worried! what you gain is that she starts to think abt you triggering the affection! after you have achieved that next is getting her to open up to do that you have to make her jealous i dont need to explain the steps i take wink
Rule no 5
Social network : always have a spare phone lol keep the new catch on that phone she will be your dp 24/7 on bbm, you have no idea how much girls value that shit men, after a while you can transfer her to you other phone when you have won her heart fully lol works everytime
Rule no 6
Asking her out: women love a man in control don't call and say "when can i see you" whats that, call her and tell her that you will be going to somewhere interesting and ask if she is interested in coming(when i make this call am usually on my bed with no plans lol) if she says yes you got a date!
Thats all for now am tired of typing hope you got some points sha

And for those girls that will brag its a small world your turn is coming lol

I have one word for you, you are a chronic womanizer. Have your evil fun while it last!

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:

I have one word for you, you are a chronic womanizer. Have your evil fun while it last!

aww thanks boo
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

aww thanks boo

And who's your boo

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:

And who's your boo

LOL
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

hahahahaha
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Now you can gladly and proudly rest in peace
what i dont get is why you are not saying "thank you"
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

what i dont get is why you are not saying "thank you"
for?
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ginaz:

How's all these 'one word'?

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:
Wetin we no go see... 200relationships? you must be so inconsistent....

rule7 : do not form

rule8: be scarce, do not over shower her with ur attention at first

rule 9: go slowly and steady

rule10: kiss her whenever you have the time

rule 11: tell her your mind... no time to waste

Nigerians will never learn its such a shame
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by sakabe(m): 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Nigerians will never learn its such a shame

Naso oh, how can you be bragging about having 200++ relationship wen his mates are bragging about millions in their account....
SMH for the op... funniest thing is that, those ladies Ehn, they will be one low life girls Dats why op said in rule2 that we should know our level...

end time op with an end time post
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by cruzita(f): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided mtcheeeew all these just to get a girl abi
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

Naso oh, how can you be bragging about having 200++ relationship wen his mates are bragging about millions in their account....
SMH for the op... funniest thing is that, those ladies Ehn, they will be one low life girls Dats why op said in rule2 that we should know our level...

end time op with an end time post

i see so many different posts abt guys complaining abt toasting girls or abt girls not loving them
those things don't happen to me i am just trying to share my knowledge
and i shouldn't say this but you shld know that for me to be that successful with women am very rich undecided

1 Like

Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided mtcheeeew all these just to get a girl abi

not just to get a girl, to get girls easily
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by sakabe(m): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i see so many different posts abt guys complaining abt toasting girls or abt girls not loving them
those things don't happen to me i am just trying to share my knowledge
and i shouldn't say this but you shld know that for me to be that successful with women am very rich undecided

I get you jare my man but it just shouldn't be too much oh... carry go but thread gently
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
sakabe:

I get you jare my man but it just shouldn't be too much oh... carry go but thread gently

lol true but am just having fun! diff girls diff attitudes and attributes
i just enjoy the game i have only been caught twice and i still dated both girls after both incidents
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by sakabe(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

lol true but am just having fun! diff girls diff attitudes and attributes
i just enjoy the game i have only been caught twice and i still dated both girls after both incidents

Badt guy... it's fun sha
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
olihilistic:
lord help jobless Nigerian youths

you really think that am jobless right lol
will a jobless person have my level of thinking to start with!
dont hate on someone learn
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Now you can gladly and proudly rest in peace✔️✔️✔️

learn
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Allyty(f): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is that all you av? u'r still a learner, with time you will get there...
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by kateskitty(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
If you do all these, you'll only end up with your d!ck in your hand.
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Allyty(f): 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
SMH for you u think all these still works? keep on hipping urself
Re: GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Allyty:
Is that all you av? u'r still a learner, with time you will get there...

oh really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single And Mingle / 3 Reasons Why You Should Run Away Frm Light Skinned Ladies During This Recession / Wife Mercilessly Beat Up And Strips Husband’s Mistress In Public (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.