Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18679 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2016
Good morning and happy sunday to everyone
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2016
Wishing everyone a glorious week ahead
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2016
I want to use this opportunity to thanks Mr Victor the owns of this project,you have never meet me neither do you know me before except for a job l did for a narialander in umuahia who base abroad that you saw and decided to get my contact here on narialand offer me this roofing job.You cantacted me and with trust and believe that l will deliver.l pledge my allegiance that l will not disappoint you by His Grace which shall be sufficient for me to deliver this project successfully.l will make you proud for contacting me and giving me this opportunity to work for you.My heart goes to the narialander who without even seeing me gave me a job and money on trust to do a job for him which was a platform that made you contacted me.May God bless you all

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
We are based in uyo,so we conveniently work around south south and south east,evenly coming to your site location at our own expenses for proper job quote.call us today for your roofing project

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Life can only be understood by looking backward,but it must be lived by looking forward

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2016
Happy new week to everyone of us
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
More pictures coming as the work progresses

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Onuokwu: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
It appears that you are the one who also constructed the parapet? I take it them that your area is not limited to woodworks and installation of aluminium/stone coated roof tiles?

Truly you are doing a good job. Keep it up. I dont have any criticism but rather, commendation.

2 Likes

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Onuokwu:
It appears that you are the one who also constructed the parapet? I take it them that your area is not limited to woodworks and installation of aluminium/stone coated roof tiles?

Truly you are doing a good job. Keep it up. I dont have any criticism but rather, commendation.

Thanks sir,yes l did the parapet with my workers and we do much more but our specialty and interest is the finishing which starts from roofing and once again thanks for your commendation

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2016
The best way to get the last word is to apologise

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2016
A man is rich according to what he is,not according to what he has
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
Onuokwu:

Seconded, my Boss. I have been following his work.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2016
mufutau55:

Seconded, my Boss. I have been following his work.
Hajji M.
You are wellcome and thanks for following my thread
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2016
The train of failure usually runs on the track of laziness
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2016
Sometimes we are so busy adding up our troubles that we forget to count our blessings

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by marcjane(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
princejones:
Now set for fixing of stone tiles as it has arrived the site(wichtech roofing tiles)chocolate brown.Remember the wood has been treated

Nice one Mr princjones,
I am currently erecting a structure at the capital of Nnewi south LGA in southeast,
by the grace of God, i am at decking level this week.
I want to use stone coated roofing but the cos is demoralising me.
my engineers measured it at about 450sqm.

what will it cost me to use the stone coated sheet?
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by marcjane(f): 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
nice one mr princejones. I am currently erecting a structure at capital of Nnewi south LGA in southeast. by the grace of God, I am at decking level this week.
I want the stone coated roofing sheet. my engineer estimated the roofing at about 450sqm.
pls what will it cost me?
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by marcjane(f): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2016
nice one mr princejones. I am currently erecting a structure at capital of Nnewi south LGA in southeast. by the grace of God, I am at decking level this week.
I want the stone coated roofing sheet. my engineer estimated the roofing at about 450sqm.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2016
marcjane:
nice one mr princejones.
I am currently erecting a structure at capital of Nnewi south LGA in southeast.
by the grace of God, I am at decking level this week.

I want the stone coated roofing sheet.
my engineer estimated the roofing at about 450sqm.

Thanks you sir for making an enquirer thoungh this thread,l believe the price will come down before you gets to the roofing level,not just stonecoated price has gone up it also includes other Aluminium products because of forex.But we still have other new zealand and south korean product that are very durable but wichtech has made the name and they are top on the market now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2016
princejones:
Thanks you sir for making an enquirer thoungh this thread,l believe the price will come down before you gets to the roofing level,not just stonecoated price has gone up it also includes other Aluminium products because of forex.But we still have other new zealand and south korean product that are very durable but wichtech has made the name and they are top on the market now
The ones u used any idea of cost per square mtr?

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
erico2k2:

The ones u used any idea of cost per square mtr?
The one l use is a gerard(wichtech product,bond)the current price is 3930 per sqm but we were able to get an old stock at the former price of 3450 per sqm.thanks
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
@Princejones

How many square meters is this roof sir? Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
mufutau55:
@Princejones
How many square meters is this roof sir? Thanks.
Hajji M.
The total square meters for the roof is 457sqm
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
princejones:
The total square meters for the roof is 457sqm

Thanks Boss.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2016
Welldone Sir, pls is the parapet rod 12mm or 16mm. Thanks
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
densel:
Welldone Sir, pls is the parapet rod 12mm or 16mm. Thanks
we use 12mm for parapet and Y15 for round beam
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
We will continue with the stonetiles fixing tomorrow having taken some time off due to cash crunch for workers
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2016
Wellcome back from our thread and thanks in advance for your anticipated contribution

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2016
Today's job progress

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
If a talk is once begun,Never leave it 'till it's done.Be the labour great or small,Do it well or not at all

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
Failure in people is caused more by lack of determination than lack in talent.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2016
The measure of a man's character is not what he gets from his ancestors,but what he leaves his descendants,good morning ladies and gentlemen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Plan For A 4-bed Room Bungalow. / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. / Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.