Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18616 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank you Jesus for blessing me today
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
The gatehouse

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:35am On Mar 17, 2016
Another day of God's favour and blessings
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2016
Today was great and tomorrow will be great,God is ever faithful
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2016
You too can contact us today for that your roofing project
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2016
This is one of my run along roofing supply l made this weekend while waiting for a bigger one,To God be the Glory

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
Happy sunday to you all and thank you Jesus for settling me today
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Call us today for your own work and supply
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:06pm On Mar 21, 2016
Today was a great day,call us now for your own job
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
We are here for you
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by ChuxD(m): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Well done,u sure are doing a great job.is this Long span Aluminium sheet?
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2016
ChuxD:
Well done,u sure are doing a great job.is this Long span Aluminium sheet?
Yes it is longspan roofing sheet,it was a little job l did over the weekend in uyo
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2016
This is the measurement l went for in Abiriba yesterday

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
This weekend supply job has been finished since

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2016
As we celebrate this season,we should remember that Jesus died for our redemption,show love to your neigbour
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2016
Resting at home today for easter holiday
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
princejones:
This is the measurement l went for in Abiriba yesterday

How many sqm for covering of the roof?
I love that parapet design. Wish I had seen it earlier.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
mufutau55:

How many sqm for covering of the roof?
I love that parapet design. Wish I had seen it earlier.

Hajji M.
The roofing is for metcoppo which also has the same equal measurement with steptiles,the roofing area for the house is 450.7Meters cos of the gutters
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Brightcl(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Great work. How much do you buy a square metre of that roofing sheet
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Brightcl:
Great work. How much do you buy a square metre of that roofing sheet
Please which of the roofing sheets,if it is the grey beige coloured sheet,it is a Tower roofing sheet product,guage 0.45 @1440 per square meter
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
princejones:
The roofing is for metcoppo which also has the same equal measurement with steptiles,the roofing area for the house is 450.7Meters cos of the gutters

Ok. Thank you.
Please what is the wood spacing for the steptiles and the metcoppo?
And what is the spacing for the longspan?

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
mufutau55:

Ok. Thank you.
Please what is the wood spacing for the steptiles and the metcoppo?
And what is the spacing for the longspan?

Hajji M.
It all depends but my spacing for steptiles is 18" , metcoppo 17" and 16" and longspan is 22" and stonetiles like gerard(wichtech)is 14". NOTE:l was call only for the measurement,supply and installation cos l was not the one that did the woodwork
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by mufutau55(m): 11:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
princejones:
It all depends but my spacing for steptiles is 18" , metcoppo 17" and 16" and longspan is 22" and stonetiles like gerard(wichtech)is 14". NOTE:l was call only for the measurement,supply and installation cos l was not the one that did the woodwork

Thank you very much sir. Good work.

Hajji M.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by fairheven: 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2016
princejones:
Make your enquirer,ask question and we will be glad to answer your question and put you through

how much will it cost for conduit wiring of 4bedroom bungalow?
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
fairheven:

how much will it cost for conduit wiring of 4bedroom bungalow?
Thanks for your enquirer sir,we are experts in roofing technology as our main area of specialty and concentration as we have an Aluminium roofing sheets factory across south south and south east locations
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2016
Our quote and measurement are free of any charge,call us now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2016
Getting set for another week of divine favour and speed
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
This will be a very busy week of activity for me and my workforce
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
Thanking God 4 life
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by ceelog(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2016
princejones:
Make your enquirer,ask question and we will be glad to answer your question and put you through

Prince what's your take on the parapet that is moulded and plasted on ground and casted with smaller amount of rod, concrete and wood? What percentage of cost saving will it give?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Royal Haven Garden phase 2 #850k No time to check time #secured#phase 1 sold out / My Neighbour Has Not Been Paying Light Bill Since January / Baby Survives, Mother Dies In Anambra Building Collapse — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.