Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia (18693 Views)

Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / A Roofing Project For A Nairalander By A Nairalander (pictures) / A Nairaland Housing Roofing Project, God Finally Picked My Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Mayor78: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2016
princejones:
Thanks for commending on our effort,wichtech stonetiles like in this case has it own treated nails which is not a screw nut but we use screw specifically when handling an iron roofing

That's good enough, but what of the woods, any chance of using screws. I am emphasizing screws because I felt it will be more fast and maintenance friendly in future. You rarely see people here using nails. How about using nail guns to speed up work. Time is money I guess and besides, your workers would be in better shape after their daily shifts. I am doing a project at the moment and would only employ people capable of apply new methods at woodwork as above. I would be prepared to provide the needed tools, generator etc.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mayor78:

That's good enough, but what of the woods, any chance of using screws. I am emphasizing screws because I felt it will be more fast and maintenance friendly in future. You rarely see people here using nails. How about using nail guns to speed up work. Time is money I guess and besides, your workers would be in better shape after their daily shifts. I am doing a project at the moment and would only employ people capable of apply new methods at woodwork as above. I would be prepared to provide the needed tools, generator etc.
Happy new month sir,if the needed tools are provided we have no problem in handling a nail gun which will need generator and l promise that if am considered,job quality will be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
Contact us today for the your roofing project and any kind of roofing materials
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2016
Call us now
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2016
We will be making the wood purchase today for the gatehouse
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
The wood purchase has been made today for the gatehouse and we will start on friday cos of the work we are handling someway else
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2016
The gate house wood work has started today and will be done tomorrow will the stonetiles for the gatehose will be brought next week so that we can round everything up by putting the ridges

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:47pm On Mar 05, 2016
More

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone and my best wishes to our mothers on a special day like this and wishing them a happy mother's day
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:51am On Mar 07, 2016
Happy new week as we will be bringing you the last phase finishing of the roofing project including the gatehouse and fixing the ridges in the main building
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2016
The gatehouse woodwork is done and ready

Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 3:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by Motunmi: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening,

This is a beautiful work, well done.

I tried searching for u on whatsapp for some chats but couldn't find you.

I need to make some enquiries please.

Thank you.
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Motunmi:
Good evening,

This is a beautiful work, well done.

I tried searching for u on whatsapp for some chats but couldn't find you.

I need to make some enquiries please.

Thank you.
Thanks you for your comment on this thread,my no is in my signature and it is my direct line as well as my whatsup no. I will be glad to have a one on one chat with you and l pray as also to be of help to you.l will be waiting for you pm
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 4:53am On Mar 11, 2016
We are here for you,good morning all
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2016
Thank God is friday and happy weekend ahead
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 11:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Wishing everyone here a lovely weekend
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by LondonCool(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2016
Good work. Would you be able to give me a quote for my building project in Calabar?

How many days would it take you to complete the roofing from end-to-end?

Would the provision of cordless power drills help to reduce the turnaround delivery (and are your workmen proficient in using them)?

Will you be available in July/August for a roofing project in Calabar (Tinapa/Bacoco)?

This is the link to my project for your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/2599016/construction-3-bedroom-bungalow-penthouse/5
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
LondonCool:
Good work. Would you be able to give me a quote for my building project in Calabar?

How many days would it take you to complete the roofing from end-to-end?

Would the provision of cordless power drills help to reduce the turnaround delivery (and are your workmen proficient in using them)?

Will you be available in July/August for a roofing project in Calabar (Tinapa/Bacoco)?

This is the link to my project for your attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/2599016/construction-3-bedroom-bungalow-penthouse/5
Good day sir and thanks for your enquirer,the wood work and the roofing will take complete one work to finish as long as everything needed will be made available,woodwork with inside nogging 5days and the roofing 2days except if it will be stonetiles it may take us 3 to 4 days to complete. An for the drill beat my man are well able to handle it and l will really appreciate if you could provide for us as the one's l had are all down
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2016
For everyone that has made comment on this thread and also those that view and pass through,l say may the Good Lord bless you all and make your days to shine
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
It is good to remember that the tea kettle,although up to its neck in hot water,continues to sing
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
He who thinks by the inch and talkls by the yard deserves to be kicked by the foot
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
Warming up to enter port Harcourt on monday for a scaffold job and later the roofing shall follow which l will create a thread in due course
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy sunday to everyone of us and wishing you a successful week ahead
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
We are at your service as we are still waiting for the payment to be made for the gatehouse stone tiles to complete the job and move on for other exploit in the industry
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 8:49pm On Mar 14, 2016
Just back from PH for a measurement in Uyo tomorrow
Re: Another Narialander Roofing Project In Umuahia by princejones(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lord thank you for today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cost Of Rent In Anambra State Nigeria| Cotenant.ng / Pls Where Can I Buy Quality Tiles In Lagos. / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.