Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London (1221 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Photo: Help! Should I Allow My Wife's Sexy & Heavily Endowed Friend To Stay With / Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London by IBEXY(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
A newcomer to UK, I cant blend or understand the girls. Its quite different from my experience back home. Or what would you say to a girl that prefers a holiday in Barbados to a visit to good old naija.

How am I to explain that I should erect a house in my father's compound? Should I even think of ever returning to my dearly beloved naija in the end?

Of course every thing changes once you marry. The other person's interests count too.

Marry from home to a complete stranger? I know one or two guys who risked it and ended up regreting. (A few are enjoying matrimonial bliss too)

Indecision becomes my best friend as I get older by the day. cry
Re: Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London by katherinae(f): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2006
how about marry the woman that has the same values as u do, the same upbringing such as fear of God, humility, determination, hard work. eh. it might be hard to find a none nigerian who will fit that description but guess what there are also a million nigerian girls who dont fit it either and they might even be ur neighbors, marriage is a very very very serious matter, and i know that there are wonderful nigerian babes in london, so take ur time and make the right decision ok. and if u honestly feel that u cant make it in london, then go home and please plaease please marry a girl of your choice for the right reasons. Good luck bro
Re: Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London by Rhodalyn(f): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
marry from where Ur d^^k points to!!!! what a Silly QUestion!!! U've reached da age Of getting married and yet U dont even know what U want
Re: Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London by IBEXY(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2006
that is the problem!

most dudes think with their d~~k.

I just dont wanna be them.
Re: Help! - Should I Marry From Home Or Here In London by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2006
It's not true that women from Nigeria are better than the one abroad. If you even look at it those now abroad also resided in Nigeria once. Sp my advice is to look for the woman with the right values. And who said you can only marry a girl from your country. try new horizon and extend your view. You might end up finding the woman of your life in a place you never expected. (Sorry I got transported by my emotions) So my conclusion is follow your heart.

Rhodalyn:

marry from where your d^^k points to!!!! what a Silly Question!!! U've reached da age Of getting married and yet U don't even know what U want

Rhodalyn remember a dick wants just a hole to fill and even if it gets one it will still be looking for another as soon as it gets used to the old one. cheesy grin

I can't imagine if I look up to my vagina to get a husband. I'd spend my life looking for the man with the bigget JT on earth! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Swapped Babies Returned To German Parents After Seven Months / Family Palava In Relationships / How Do I Learn To Keep A Friend....???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.