Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose (20806 Views)

Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis / Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose / Economy: We’re In Trouble –fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by 247notire(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
opwa4us:

I'm sure u are happy u cursed your entire generation. Must u talk if u don't have anything tangible to say? As for me. I'm blessed with my family. Say good things about your nation no matter what. Be careful
Go screw urself Mr. It's not a curse. If we won't restructure this country such that every region or state fends for itself, then the entity Nigeria is doomed. Prayers won't save anything. Be real for once... Thrs actually nothing good about Nigeria at the moment, so wat gud shud I say about it? The only hope for this country is restructuring of the system of governance. Until then, we'll be going closer everyday to the brink...
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Akpan107(m): 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btruth:
Akpan, please, always follow the news very well. Read it on twitter, facebook and other medium, to know why and what causes our naira to fall yakata for floor like this.

- Naa APC go carry $1m go bury for inside septic tank?
- Naa APC be the Dasukigate way dey distribute dollar like pure water to all his friends and family?
- Naa APC be the former Akwa Ibom governor wey carry $7.2b in cash and asset to UAE
- Naa APC be the Allison Diesiani's husband wey dey laundering $.6m for news yesterday?
- Naa APC be the former EFCC chairman wey dey on the run dey?
- Naa APC be the former Custom big boss wey run relay go South America too dey?
- Naa APC be day, naa APC be this....

Haba! Follow siddon and analyse things yourself too now. No dey allow people wey no want better thing for this country to dey brainwash you abeg!
They are all propaganda. stop believing apc lie. thank God the PDP Senators has exposed what woud have been the highest fraud in the History of the world commonly called "budget of change". a single fraudulent act that would have cost Nigeria 2 point something Trillions Naira. apc is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
247notire:
Go screw urself Mr. It's not a curse. If we won't restructure this country such that every region or state fends for itself, then the entity Nigeria is doomed. Prayers won't save anything. Be real for once... Thrs actually nothing good about Nigeria at the moment, so wat gud shud I say about it? The only hope for this country is restructuring of the system of governance. Until then, we'll be going closer everyday to the brink...

I wonder why you are still here? If you are not happy in Nigeria, then migrate. or, don't you have a passport?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by 247notire(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btruth:
keep mourning around then.
Mourning? Do u even knw what that means? Lol, ur funny dude.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by 247notire(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btruth:

I wonder why you are still here? If you are not happy in Nigeria, then migrate. or, don't you have a passport?
You just veered off the topic of discuss. Are u happy with the way things are in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Luckylife(m): 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
swiperthefox:
Tell us what makes him irresponsible? He is the voice of the people. Tell me what he said that every sane person in this country is not saying? SMH for people here.
don't mind tha sycophant , you know how zombies are programme to follow their kind even when his is leading them to a deep bottomless pit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
247notire:
Mourning? Do u even knw what that means? Lol, ur funny dude.
Oh, sorry! Are you not bereaved? cry
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
e go better!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Owode1: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
veraponpo:

[s]Foolishness is when Fayose complains about Buhari but was supporting Jonathan who:

1. Borrowed to pay salaries when oil was still over $65/barrel

2. Borrowed when Nigeria was selling more than 2 millions barrel of crude daily

3. Could not manage surplus but wasted our resources

4. squandered all our reserves that Obasanjo saved and left power when reserve was $28b from $45b

5. could not save anything in the reserve when oil was sold for $120/barrel

Fayose should blame himself and his PDP members not Buhari :

Who has not borrowed to pay salaries

Who has been fighting insurgency with focus and strategies (and he is winning)

Whose first fiscal year has not started (budget is yet to be passed into law)

who has restored our confidence in international community

Fayose should just tell us what he has achieved for almost 2 years in power. The last time I checked, Fayose was in Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abuja, Rivers, etc within 7 days wearing Ojuju Calabar's constume to Abakaliki just 2 days ago. He should stay in Ekiti and build the economy of Ekiti too.

[/s]
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
247notire:
You just veered off the topic of discuss. Are u happy with the way things are in Nigeria?
Even though all is not rosy now, things will be better. That's all I've been telling you 247. You think it's OK for yonder there too? Hummmm! Call anywhere now where you have people, they will give you their own report. Things are not normal again in the world. Every country just dey manage my dear. Trust me!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Luckylife(m): 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btruth:
Akpan, please, always follow the news very well. Read it on twitter, facebook and other medium, to know why and what causes our naira to fall yakata for floor like this.

- Naa APC be the Dasukigate way dey distribute dollar like pure water to all his friends and family?
- Naa APC be the former Akwa Ibom governor wey carry $7.2b in cash and asset to UAE
- Naa APC be the Allison Diesiani's husband wey dey laundering $.6m for news yesterday?

Haba! Follow siddon and analyse things yourself too now. No dey allow people wey no want better thing for this country to dey brainwash you abeg!
if you leave ur life by one sided information from a rival , you will bury urself alife one day . Let wait for court of competed jurisdiction to do their work by finding them guilty . For your common sense what brings good governance to the citizens are good, favourable policies and accountability which this government is lacking for now . Just check the budget of fraud been presented and tell me about this government . I don't vouch for any party but good governance.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Charly68: 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigeria would have bled to death If we had made the mistake of electing Jonathan ...he ran the treasury aground..PMB is very unfortunate to meet empty treasury..now the fraudsters are crying ..why not return the $35m Dolars Fayose collected for election as part of cash re-ejected back to the system to make it work.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
Luckylife:
if you leave ur life by one sided information from a rival , you will bury urself a life one day . Let wait for court of competed jurisdiction to do their work by finding them guilty . For your common sense what brings good governance to the citizens are good and favourable policies and accountability which this government is lack for now . Just check the budget of fraud been presented and tell me about this government . I don't vouch for any party but good governance.
neither am I a politician. But I think we should just give this people time first to try their magic. Haven't we tried for PDP for 16 years? APC or PDP or NPC or PHCN or GLO party oooo, none of them concern me, but what I want is a stable country call Nigeria, because I no get another country oooo.........lol.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by perrychemical: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
divide9ja:

I concur, this dullard with his fellow Northerners are killing the country.

And the dullard is always out of the coun

try.

We fared better with PDP.
The economic reality is that the problem we found ourselves presently has been there for a very long, it was not obvious becos of the economic prosperity in the oil and gas industry. We are passing through this not becos of Buhar based on my own economic understanding, if we have any development in the last administration, not sure of the sustainability. Fayose should just keep shut and allow this man to strategise. Of course, with the present dwindling oil price, and shortage in our foreign reserved, inflation is bound to happen becos of overdependent on foreign goods.We should all know that we are not printing dollar in Nigeria, Buhari is just being careful not to drain the whole reserved.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by naijaking1: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
There's a reason why our constitution required a minimum of WEAC for the presidency.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Typical dead Zombie and propagandist..a veritable tool of APC. Keep deceiving yourself and ur generation.
Btruth:

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by ozoemenaca: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
The problem with some people here on nairaland is that even when the opposition said the right thing which is even obvious they still argue and result to their usual blame game. I only pity the masses because they asked for change and change they have gotten in full measure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by juliuscarter(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
veraponpo:

Foolishness is when Fayose complains about Buhari but was supporting Jonathan who:

4. squandered all our reserves that Obasanjo saved and left power when reserve was $28b from $45b

Fayose should just tell us what he has achieved for almost 2 years in power. The last time I checked, Fayose was in Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abuja, Rivers, etc within 7 days wearing Ojuju Calabar's constume to Abakaliki just 2 days ago. He should stay in Ekiti and build the economy of Ekiti too.

I guess you are nairaland Lai Mohammed..Always blaming GEJ
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by perrychemical: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
OreMI22:
I thank God for patriotic citizens like Ayodele Fayose, that dare speak the truth in spite of threats of trumped charges being imposed against them for speaking out.

Nigerians watching Buhari destroy our economy and refusing to speak out because he is in their party should ble themselves for their suffering. In the end, they will realize how they foolishly allowed a dictator to ruin their lives and their children's future for less than a spoon on porrage.
BRos pls we need to be objective in our judgement, let give this people time, they meet an economic that was nothing to write home about, and couple with the falling oil price. It is a simple economic sense, if u are educated enough,u will understand my argument. There are no magics anywhere.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by aresa: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
This incompetent and unproductive clown sat unconcerned and said nothing or was just too busy attacking everybody left and right, drinking roadside pami, governing with kponmo selling market women and other ridiculous and absurd activities while his cronies/PDP looted us dry, drained our foreign reserve, looting the CBN and sharing our money for 16 long years, not all of a sudden, they all have common sense, now they are concerned about the same economy they bastardized and wrecked.

Do you not know that when you steal your treasury dry, when you drain and share your foreign reserve, when you mismanage your resources and when you refused to save your money when you were making $100/per barrel from oil sales for rainy days like today when oil is selling for $27 that there's going to be serious consequences down the road?

IdioTA..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Luckylife(m): 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Btruth:
neither am I a politician. But I think we should just give this people time first to try their magic. Haven't we tried for PDP for 16 years? APC or PDP or NPC or PHCN or GLO party oooo, none of them concern me, but what I want is a stable country call Nigeria, because I no get another country oooo.........lol.
for you church mind is the situation in the country now leading to ur expected stable country . It will all do us good if we remove the hand of a monkey inside the soup before it turn to human hand , meaning when a leader or someone makes mistakes be it our dady or president or even spirit we should try and let him or her know , so that he or she will retrieve and make good policies.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by olajacob01(m): 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Most nations that failed to develop other sectors of economy except oil, are in crisis , we need Solutions .........
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Guyman02: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
veraponpo:

Foolishness is when Fayose complains about Buhari but was supporting Jonathan who:

HAVE YOU BLAMED GEJ TODAY? YES YOU HAVE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by naijaking1: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
aresa:
This incompetent and unproductive clown sat unconcerned and said nothing or was just too busy attacking everybody left and right, drinking roadside pami, governing with kponmo selling market women and other ridiculous and absurd activities while his cronies/PDP looted us dry, drained our foreign reserve, looting the CBN and sharing our money for 16 long years, not all of a sudden, they all have common sense, now they are concerned about the same economy they bastardized and wrecked.

Do you not know that when you steal your treasury dry, when you drain and share your foreign reserve, when you mismanage your resources and when you refused to save your money when you were making $100/per barrel from oil sales for rainy days like today when oil is selling for $27 that there's going to be serious consequences down the road?
IdioTA..

Have you blamed GEJ today? ??
Unfortunately for you and your illiterate president no amount of blame can change hard facts on the ground, namely:
1. Buhari has no basic formal education, that's why he said he will make 1$=1#. Today, dollar is 370, and paid confusionists like you are here to change the perception and decieve everybody about the fact that Buhari has no clue, really.
2. Almost 1 year after GEJ left office, Buhari standard operating protocol is blame, blame, blame.
3. We want someone to govern, govern, and govern.
4. Buhari is bent on taking Nigeria back to 1984, who's with him?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
macfarland:
Typical dead Zombie and propagandist..a veritable tool of APC. Keep deceiving yourself and ur generation.
are you in pain? Look for a transformer in your area and do the needful. #Ode! wink
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Btruth: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
naijaking1:

Unfortunately for you and your illiterate president no amount of blame can change hard facts on the ground, namely:
1. Buhari has no basic formal education, that's why he said he will make 1$=1#. Today, dollar is 370, and paid confusionists like you are here to change the perception and decieve everybody about the fact that Buhari has no clue, really.
2. Almost 1 year after GEJ left office, Buhari standard operating protocol is blame, blame, blame.
3. We someone to govern, govern, and govern.
what do you suggest? Seriously, I will like to read your suggestion. Hope it's not that man that looks like undertaker?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
The economy situation is driving one crazy. Everything is at the high price,imagine the local nail cutter has increased his price from #50 to #70,when asked he will boldly tell you dollar ya hawo (dollars has increased). Na papa God hand we dey
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Sandroustim: 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
247notire:
Fayose, ur sooo wrong......

Dollar is now 370!

My Samsung A5 I got for 70k in November last year now sells for abt 80k! We are doomed my people. Even God can't save us now...
your last expression not good enough, we need God like neva b4.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by aresa: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
naijaking1:

3. We someone to govern, govern, and govern.
[/s]

I don't debate unintelligent people and unintelligent posts..
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Alibesamuel: 5:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
BabaO2:
Fayose should allow responsible people to talk, no sane person is reading/listening to his irresponsible comments
sharraap, speak 4 urself and check numbers of comment that are speaking in favour of fayose and compare it with ur trash comment.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Immaculate2000: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Gov Fayose should contribute his quota into making the economy better. He shares part of the responsibility as a Governor and it does not end with collecting monthly allocation.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy In Trouble —fayose by Djmamman(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
emamos:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/nigeria%E2%80%99s-economy-in-trouble-%E2%80%94fayose

I wonder why person like A. Y. Fayose was doing this critics despite 6yrs PDP embarrassed government, I think is time enough to stop this as a chief security of over 1.7m

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SWAGA, 2023 Presidency: Tinubu’s Supporters Inaugurate Campaign Groups / Ansaru Terrorists Take Over Birnin-Gwari, Kaduna, Ban Political Activities / Justice Mohammed Dattijo Bows Out From Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.