Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up (9836 Views)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by dexcira(f): 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Super story
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by odinese(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
[size=20pt]why this op lying so much??
Hey guys, before you start answering her stupid post, click on her name so that her profile is gonna pop up, now start reading her topics one after the other, you gonna realize that she uses different names, bringing up useless stories just for her silly post to be viewed. Y'all stop replying her she cooked this up. Thanks. [/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Babe, if ur body ain't responding to him, getting pregnant might be a task. Maybe you have to make the expensive formal education you've gotten speak for you by doing something productive with your life instead of hanging with and depending on some ignorant asshole. I feel you're tribalistic too, I say no to that , its bad habit!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
odinese:
[size=20pt]why this op lying so much??
Hey guys, before you start answering her stupid post, click on her name so that her profile is gonna pop up, now start reading her topics one after the other, you gonna realize that she uses different names, bringing up useless stories just for her silly post to be viewed. Y'all stop replying her she cooked this up. Thanks. [/size]
its a cool story tho. you don't have to hate!
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by youngboi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2016
gennypearl:
My name is Chi for short, but am dating this guy from my tribe and it’s not as if I really love. The thing is that he is rich, not educated but he has two businesses that are doing well.

TON please don,t blame me, there is no lady today who doesn’t want to marry a rich man, especially if your family is broke.The mistake I made was to move into his house and he started sleeping with me whenever he likes as if we are already married. The thing is getting too much, even when am having my “monthly visitor” he will tell me to go and watch my body that he needs séx and I don’t have a choice but to do it. He says I must get pregnant before marriage but he has slépt with me for 1year, no pregnancy…

In fact, let me just confess that this guy want to kill me. His body is big and any time he climbs on top me with all his strength I use to have body pain after everything. But I need to get pregnant.

I’m 31. I’ve gone to hospital and doctors say am OK! But he has refused to go for his own check. Each time I tell him to do so he will shout at me and say if I can’t get pregnant I should just tell him. Am confused!

My mum knows am living in this guy’s house but my dad doesn’t. Pls I need good advise.
What can I do to help myself?

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-boyfriend-wants-to-kill-me-with-se-x.html?m=1

Stay there o
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hehehe ... I feel like. This op isn't being real but damnnnn I'm loving the way the Mann is treating .. The fu ck would she like a man for his money and be expecting to be treated nicely. That man should even be my mentor .. So I treat those ho.es the same waygringrin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by enuk80(m): 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
pls stay until he destroys ur life..can't you see d handwriting
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
omarithmetics:
I hear someone saying she doesn't love him she only loves his money and its not "true love". Well you can't have your cake and eat it too if you ask me. The man and his money are a package deal. What you need to ask yourself is what you bring to the table in this relationship coz whe olready know what the man has brought. For now what you should concentrate on doing is using pain killers and mayb avoiding sexual positions where this kind man doesn't have to be on top.

At the bolded, use a more applicable syntax next time.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sé X – Big Girl Opens Up by enirock(m): 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
U just started by telling us that ur only motivation was money so how would happiness find you. If u choose to get pregnant for dis guy nd he continually treats u like a rag,hw would life turn out for u. Poverty my dear is not an excuse to subjecting ur self to emotional torture that would leave u insecure for the rest of ur life

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included) / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? / Adult Room +18 (vaseline Crew, Mouth Action, Anal Sex, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.