Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark (1621 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship? / Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Guys what is your take on dating a girl with tribal marks, can you date them let alone of marrying them

Ladies-- dis same goes to you!! Can u date or marry a man with tribal mark

And if u are already in relationship with one!! How do feel about it in the end
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Sabadon(m): 2:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
love knows no boundary Bt if u see Ibadan woman with tribal mark chai u go hail....
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by obiorathesubtle: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
not gonna work!

who knows if tribal marks wake up at night to suck blood or sth else equally diabolical...

I hate tribal marks!!.. but I'll have flings with marked girls...

as long ad the vagina will remain unmarked and fresh as possible.. we can be fwbs, but we ain't taking it further than that.. ion even wish to be seen in public with a marked biyatch

however.. this does not involve tattoos. I love tattooed girls smiley smiley smiley..
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Were they the ones that gave it to themselves?
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
not gonna work!

who knows if tribal marks wake up at night to suck blood or sth else equally diabolical...

as long ad the vagina will remain unmarked and fresh as possible.. we can be fwbs, but we ain't taking it further than that.. ion even wish to be seen in public with a marked biyatch

however.. this does not involve tattoos. I love tattooed girls smiley smiley smiley..
What is tribal marks? And what is marked girls!!! The difference pls‎
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Countrygirl(f): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Is tribal mark a curse?
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Op, u no get sense... What are u driving at... Those wit tribal marks no b person abi? Btw they are some tribal marks that add beauty while they are some that dont worth it... Op try to be specific.

Those mod wey no sabi fit put am 4 frontpage o. Mtchew
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
favoured234:
Were they the ones that gave it to themselves?

so can u date or marry one with tribal marks
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
Is tribal mark a curse?
Thanks,Help me ask im o
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Op, u no get sense... What are u driving at... Those wit tribal marks no b person abi? Btw they are some tribal marks that add beauty while they are some that dont worth it... Op try to be specific.

Definitely!! U must be one of those ones with chronic TM!! Sorry. Bro I feel your pain..

But seriously having TM does not mean ‎to have a retard brain!!
 because u you are a proof of this
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Stewpid thread undecided undecided
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by defendedvictim(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
If u dnt date dem, someone else will.. why castigate them for hvin tribal marks? Be sensitive op
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tabtab:
Definitely!! U must be one of those ones with chronic TM!! Sorry. Bro I feel your pain..

Fool, u gat me laughing... TM on whose face btw who is avin a slowpoke brain between us...
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Stewpid thread undecided undecided
Very stupid thread and yet he won't admit that.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tabtab:
so can u date or marry one with tribal marks
That's the least of issues to bother about

Imagine Seal with his scar-face how many women can contest the wife in beauty...
Beauty is vain, BTW I fine sha without tribal marks tongue
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by defendedvictim(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
favoured234:

That's the least of issues to bother about

Imagine Seal with his scar-face how many women can contest the wife in beauty...
Beauty is vain, BTW I fine sha without tribal marks tongue
hehe..d advert tho
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Countrygirl(f): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:

So dis post made FP.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Countrygirl(f): 2:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tabtab:

U are d one with a retard brain not him.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
So dis post made FP.
No, i dont think so or as it
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Countrygirl(f): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
No, i dont think so or as it
Ok was js wondering.
one of ur posts up suggested it.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by prahcetomi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Watch this yoruba film 'BELLA'....you would appreciate people with tribal marks.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Countrygirl:
Ok was js wondering. one of ur posts up suggested it.
Okay... Xo, Hw u doin
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Countrygirl(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Okay... Xo, Hw u doin
Am gud.
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by cruzita(f): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin[color=#000099][/color] not the ones that looks like water channel ooo
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Fool, u gat me laughing... TM on whose face btw who is avin a slowpoke brain between us...
angry grin-----sorry !!! you are pained!! I understand what you are going through
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Adeyinka1758(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Tabtab:
angry grin-----sorry !!! you are pained!! I understand what you are going through
I don't have TM so gbo?
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by ChappyChase: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
I can only marry an edo girl with tribal marks..
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
not gonna work!

You crazy cheesy i so mch love ur signature badly
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by obiorathesubtle: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
sickstars:

You crazy cheesy i so mch love ur signature badly
I've gat mad love for your cool signature too cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I've gat mad love for your cool signature too cheesy cheesy

Tank u cheesy ma nigga
Re: Guys/ladies: Can You Date/marry A Girl Or Boy With A Tribal Mark by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
defendedvictim:
hehe..d advert tho
Not advert joor but I didn't want anyone to feel like I am strongly defending tribal marks cos of some physical thingy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Love, Myth Or Possible / I Need Her Money Not Her Body / Do Girls Still Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.