Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Need Her Money Not Her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Her Money Not Her Body (1619 Views)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / I Love n Need Her But My Mum Dislike Her Starture ''big Boobs''. (Our Pic.tag) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Her Money Not Her Body by samcofac(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
I met a woman through a fanpage on facebook in late 2014. I only commented on the post and she added me. We got chatting and I got to know she is married with 3lovely kids and a very handsome husband.

We do chat from 9pm till like 1am to 2am every night. I asked her severally of her husband and he will either tell me he went out drinking with his friends or he was in the village to meets the in-law.

Before I forget, I am from South-West (Osun state but grew up in Ibadan) and came to serve my fatherland in South-South (Rivers -state, Bonny Island) and decided to stay back since 2013 that I passed out. I am in my early 30's but has been jobless and hustling has been the order of the day.

Back to my story, later we exchanged numbers and we talk once a while on phone. If I call, we talk for few minutes because of the airtime but if she calls, na me go dey beg make she drop am. She do tell me how she admire my voice and my write-up's on my wall. Later she told me she will like to hook me up to her younger sister who just graduated. I didn't give much consent to that and she knows it.

Later she started using 'honey', 'luv', 'swt@' and those stuff for me. I didn't want sound immature, so I kept it to myself as if its normal. She later asked us to see. She pleaded me to come to Owerri but I. declined. Later she came to met with me in Port harcourt on the 19th of December 2014. We lodged in an hotel and discussed at length. She was all over me like we were lovers.

(Sincerely she is tall, fair, huge and very beautiful. As tall as I am, am still looking at her up.)

Later she asked for romance with her body which sincerely I did (just not to hurt her) and later asked for s*x which I refused. When she was much to it, I told her 'I don't sleep with married women, do you want to destroy my destiny?'

She got angry and left after muttering some hated words. I was dumpfolded and later left too to board night bus to Lagos.

After the incident, she stopped picking my calls or chatting with me for over 6months. Later she started picking and chatting as if we were strangers before.

I went to Aba in January to get some stuff and gave her a call joking I was coming to Owerri, she sounded excited and gave me a description of where she was. She was at a function and I met with her there. She was all over me there and in public she gave me a french kiss.

I fought her for not getting in touch like before and she apologised. I went to Port harcourt that day but couldn't get boat to Bonny. I told her that when we spoke and she said she would have come over to lodge with me if it wasn't late because I have to lodge since I have no place in port harcourt to stay. We got talking on phone after then but not like when we first met and we chat up on whatsapp.

Last week, I was sharing with her my plan to floating my company and how I need #1m to float the company. She offered to borrow me #.5m for 3years (which can float the company easily with what I have already) but I must be ready to keep her company for 5nites (Just nights, day not inclusive) or I forget we ever meet in life.

Like seriously, I need the money pass federal govt and yet I can't try what she wanted.

Please what do you think I do?

Note: My undefiled relationship of 9years got crumbled because of my financial incapability and I'm still single.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by dharay99: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Frei(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
am all ears... so what are you planning to do?

1 Like

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by cruzita(f): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
in AY's voice *use your head!!*some women self !!!!smh
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin what can I say?

Saintsamurai... ur broda needs a help Here...he's talking abt money & woman.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2016

This is seriously serious undecided

I must confess that I'm totally befuddled and don't even know what to say about the whole scenario.

Meanwhile, as a young man. Let me sit back to see, as matured people give insight advices.

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Since there isn't any feasible future btwn both of ya.just leave her and hustle harder cool its like she paying you for sex angry
and i bet you when you give her,she would want more
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016

Lalasticlala, abeg push this thing to a better please.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by ireneony(f): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just be careful. ..
undecided
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Marlvin(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Can you give Me her number/contact ? lemme take it from there
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin what can I say?

Saintsamurai... ur broda needs a help Here...he's talking abt money & woman.
LOL this his case needs FIB OR CIA team.
Marlvin:
Can you give Me her number/contact ? lemme take it from there
LMAO
singing money over beeches sha

cash money and zoom off . f*kc 9yrs relationship
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
LOL this his case needs FIB OR CIA team.

Well, he's talking millions eh...it's not a joke..
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
@OP tell her to make it 10million and keep her for three weeks without u paying back. make sure u fork her brains out.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Well, he's talking millions eh...it's not a joke..
lol iv given her my opinion. read it and c if im fair.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by dharay99: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ireneony:
Just be careful. ..
undecided
huh! coming fr0m u.?
Praizzze Jah.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
@OP tell her to make it 10million and keep her for three weeks without u paying back. make sure u fork her brains out.

Haha haaa haha haha! U made me laugh so loud! Well u got a point..good bargaining...

1 Like

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
KashyBaby:

Haha haaa haha haha! U made me laugh so loud! Well u got a point..good bargaining...
hehe its a win win deal.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by alatbaba1(m): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Send me her details. Dnt forget God loves a cheerful giver
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by SweetieConstie(f): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol.... Eleyi gidi gan! grin

Where are the elders?? undecided

*observing_from_a_corner_of_the_thread*grin
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by 100Cents: 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Buhari must hear this...
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by donholy28(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
If na girl talk say she wan collect guy money with out giving him Pussci op go wan kill d girl....just see ur life...anyway connect me to d lady,make i finish d job for u
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Parpor(m): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
I think I might be back for serious comment.buh in the mean time,lemmi be observing from my 5D arena
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by firstking01(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm, @this point in time, i 've thought of what to contribute but nothing is forth coming to my brainsad...

Lemme sit back and cross my legs with fold arms and watch as this nollywoodish movie turns out to begrin
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by samcofac(m): 4:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Thanks for your contribution so far but the truth is that I can't make love to a married woman (I might be tempted to do it if she is single to show how desperate I am) and this is the first and only means I've gotten so far to get this job done. I'm very confuse and disturbed right now
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by layla129(f): 4:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op believe me when i say this is very tempting but its a TRAP! both physically and spiritually. Don't do it cry
God will surprise you financially you'll see. Just jump this hurdle first

See the way most guys can't even say jack. If the op is a lady now na soso gold diggers, parasites, thieves we go dey hear. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Fernandowski(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
married women can be too tempting

I don't know what to say really but if I tell you wetin dey my mind ehhh,the devil go shout 'jesus!!'
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Doubleagent008(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
this is some real shii...
Sorry man. sorry coz I really dont have any ideas for you to make your decision easier.
But should you decide to go ahead or not go ahead, all your cards on the table think about the possible consequences of your eventual choice, if and How you are going to live with it.
PEACE
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by placeofallure(f): 5:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
layla129:
Op believe me when i say this is very tempting but its a TRAP! both physically and spiritually. Don't do it cry
God will surprise you financially you'll see. Just jump this hurdle first

See the way most guys can't even say jack. If the op is a lady now na soso gold diggers, parasites, thieves we go dey hear. undecided

Layla, that's their way, I mean these nairaland guys. Suddenly all of them turned deaf and dumb not knowing what to say.

Samcofac, God has deposited in every human the ability to discern good from bad, so what would you rather do? Good or Evil? I admire your principle not to touch a married woman. You're not the only one.

The other day, I went to buy Suya in the neighborhood, a young man unknowingly had been following me. Tall, dark and handsome. For once he might have thought his prayers were answered when i stopped at the Suya's. He approached me and was even saying something like he packed his car and didn't even secure the lock just to catch up with me. He told me his name and I smiled. What I did next, I flashed my wedding ring. You need to see how he picked race, he didn't even look before he crossed the road. The Maisuya and his few customers laughed their hearts out.

He might not know, but I admire and respect him for that. Choose the good path, help devoid of temptation will locate you soon.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by chigoizie7(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2016
This guy no know how to blackmail people sef.
Re: I Need Her Money Not Her Body by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
This one is under a spell..walahii angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Struggles Every Girl With Big Boobs Has Experienced Before / HOW YOUR SLEEPING POSITION AFFECTS YOUR RELATIONSHIP (MUST READ) / The Crazy Job Interview (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.