Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (81449 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by hakeem4(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by HRich(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:
This video is old na. I've seen it months ago.
Keep seeing it.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by dragonking2: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
See what Buhari has caused!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nicepoker(m): 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Nigerians can be funny
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
The bank should better return that money. My money they took since November, they havent returned it yet undecided undecided undecided undecided who knows, that might be his last cash
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Jediel1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
LOl of LIFE Exchange rate madness
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by condralbede(m): 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
THE ECONOMY OF THIS COUNTRY IS FRUSTRATING MANY PPL.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by eleko1: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed.
VickyRotex:

And you dey laugh. Make una find im money o angry cry cry
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.The thief can't run/hide.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by PossibleUN: 3:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is abysmal. I pray he recover the money.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by abbey621(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is why you print your bank statements and monitor your account actively. If 9ja scammers dey scam whites how much easier would it be to scam their fellow Nigerians. Poor guy, he should have done like most black Americans that I know, tie a rope to the ATM, tie it back to a truck and drive off with that S.O.B grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by redcliff: 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
HE for take the full thing off, I swear they would have answered him quick and given him interest untop...lol
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by singlefade25(f): 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Soso990240(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Very funny.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by slytubadth(m): 3:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided

Oh, You are not serious

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Owode1: 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think say na IPOB man.
Uncultured sophisticated man.
Make nobody blame Jonathan Ross PDP for this level oh.

Na play ohh!!!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by omolola15(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
HRich:
Keep seeing it.

I no get mb to waste. I get movies to download.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Lovexme(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Old gist.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by judedwriter(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
what a pity...in this economy that is like a roaring lion.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by steve308(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
common ....this is absolutely wrong cos the bank will have to provide daily transaction activities on that particular account,and he should have an alert and either walk to the appropriate authorities in the bank for better explanation than all this scene obviously the guy no know him right.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
All these banks need all this kind of madness. How could ones hard earn money develop wings and fly away from his account? The worst part of it is that the bank will never compensate or pay back his money. Let the madness continue hard hustler!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided

U harsh o! End time Irunooboo

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by gemtlesoul123: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
GTBank need to solve this man issue on time
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Soso990240(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
U really like it Big,strong and Reliable. u de try.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by WebSurfer(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
are you not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Boss13: 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
godsluvee:
The bank should better return that money. My money they took since November, they havent returned it yet undecided undecided undecided undecided who knows, that might be his last cash

Why should the Bank refund the money. There is the possibility that the man connived with his friends to withdraw the money and he decided to act nollywood with the view that the Bank will reimburse him. Well, he should reconsider. That is why you must protect your banking information and do not disclose to anybody. Even as I write this, people still issue their pin and ATM card to errand boys to assist them with cash.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Msn4barca(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
. Lol. Funny u.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by nani212(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
madam, u harsh o

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:

Advert to huge dick!!!!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
who knows maybe na 4500 hin get for account
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by epospiky(m): 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
i wonder how you will feel if you were in his shoes

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by baski92(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
Ashawo!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.