Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (81450 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by almustopha82(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
hmmmmm..............i feel for him but dis must be work of witches nd wizard inconjuction wit banks rats......beware alwayz check ur account balance. awon ekute bank ti take over
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by harbarzzy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
He has been duped..I could remember a number sent me a message that my Atm card has been blocked..to activate my Atm card, I was to call one Mr Johnson on so so numbers...If you fall for this cheap format, you will be ask to disclose your pin, Atm card number and the expiring date...Most bank Customer won't tell you the truth until the bank did her own research..Money cannot just vanish from an account, there must be somtin wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by uchman46(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
HRich:
Maybe the money is among Dasuki Money
This country has really become something else if money no de safe for Bank abeg na where we wan keep am again?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by esosuo: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
frisky2good:
I heard something like 150 thousand in the video.

150 What shocked? The guy need to pull the boxers for.them oh ,dats gross defrauding oh and dat guy fit don. Save the cash. For like 2 years
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by franzis(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Old video
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by almustopha82(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
bank rat don take over
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by victorazy(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
Why leaving boxers? Steewww stvpid man, is stripin that will retrieve the cash?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Moneys just don't disappear from your account.. This is not 1995.

I will stand by GTBank until the man properly explains himself. A simple check of his account will reveal the date of deposit and date of withdrawal including the branch and mode of withdrawal and sometimes even photo of who withdrew the money if it's not done via the Internet or POS.

The Nigga should stand up and act like a reasonable human being. All that drama ehn dey act does not move me.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
oldnews
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
biznus:

This is wrong! You must be a Blogger or a competitor!

I just went to confirm and was told this is old from the bvn period.

The man probably fell victim of those scam texts about "cbn and bvn update".

lalasticlala seun

I knew it..

Typical gist, now they want to tarnish GTBanks image because of 150'k
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by dejavubobo1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
Nah the joy stick go give u joy. everybody is looking fr d missing money , u dey find joystick

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Sike(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
hmmm. irunobo?!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by lepasharon(f): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Only in the jungle
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by tarano: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Naa Yahoo Yahoo man.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by dikeigbo2(m): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:

Welcome back ,divk first Lady, but you should have pitied him for once.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by tosyne55(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I feel bad for him...who wouldn't feel crazy and bitter in this era of BUHARINOMICS
well, make God help am o
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Fourwinds: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided
bad mouth
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by hyperflex(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
U can't trust bankers these days...like Pablito said in #Narcos Bankers r bandits. That man shld sue GTBank
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Chinom(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na only this Ofe..people fit pull dis kind stunt. Every other tribe in Naija would handle it with more dignity. Hope he gets his money back.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by tosyne55(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
NiGeRianTr0ll:
I feel bad for him...who wouldn't feel crazy and bitter in this era of BUHARINOMICS
well, i pray make God help am o
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:

Gender F
Location Ekiti
Time spent 9days 12hrs
Section most active Romance
Signature. Dick is good for health
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Avrilc(m): 5:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
which branch pls?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by begwong: 6:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
The man must have compromised his account password to fraudsters who in turn used it to clear his account, hence the neglect by the bank
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by swtnickel: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
GTBank of all banks. This is becoming unprofessional of them. Same thing happened to one of my staff whom a friend of hers withdrew the sum of N25k from her account, and the worst of it is that the friend made the withdrawal across the counter, not even through ATM. After several complaint to the branches from where these illegal withdrawals were made, nothing came out of it until I decided to go with her to the two branches of the bank and spoke with their management, and demanded a replay of the CCTV, after which it was observed that the cash was actually withdrawn by another person, other than the real owner of the account. Now my question is, where is all the digital security attached to one's account, like Signature and Photograph? Was there no verification of these securities on the bank document viz a viz the person that was making the withdrawal? Well, the good thing is that after the preview of the CCTV camera, the Bank had no option than to refund the lady the confirmed amount withdrew from her account, by a ghost, with abeg for us not to further press charges against them.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by olaide721(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
This news is nt new again cos it happens last year in sagamu stop outdated news
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by mrpackager(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
this stuff made FP last year

mods take note

https://www.nairaland.com/2456121/angry-nigerian-man-strips-unclad

still same post
cc.
lalasticlala
seun
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by yhellow(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
This guy act cause two security at the branch their job, head office complained that they should have used mobile police to take d guy out of banking hall. Guys that involve in scamming pple u are making a lot of pple suffer for wat dey did not know.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by diva90: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Serious matter
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Leke001: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
hahahahaha
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by HRich(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
uchman46:

This country has really become something else if money no de safe for Bank abeg na where we wan keep am again?
It might be more safer in my hands.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by HRich(m): 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:

I no get mb to waste. I get movies to download.
Lolz
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by ifedayoifedapo(f): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Chai,you be old papa o shocked so you watched that film? I'm scared embarassed
Kachisbarbie:
what's his money disappeared? Is the money willie-willie?
Elucidate more on what happened biko

Was his ATM pin compromised or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.