Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (81451 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by ezemme(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
it is very very unbearable for this guy considering the economic condition of the country right nw. pls the manager of the bank should take the very serious..
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by doskie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
okponu!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by YabaLeftist: 4:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided

grin Wicked!

You wan see wetin you neva see before?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by ezemme(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
it is very very unbearable for this guy considering the economic condition of the country right nw. pls the manager of the bank should take the issue very serious..
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Solowande(m): 4:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
omolola15:
This video is old na. I've seen it months ago.
na everything na u dey c months ago, nothing u dey c today
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by piagetskinner(m): 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
In times like these.... Hmm
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by vikeyz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eiya, ok, next?!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by ArchEnemy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
MrMcJay:
This reminds of back in the day when there was no TSA. I remember those days I used withdraw some heavy sums at GTB Abeokuta. I swear, once I'm leaving the bank and going to the office with the money, no Jupiter can stop me o! Even if trailer jam me, I no go die until I reach office with the money. grin grin
lol
Not dagote trailer sha
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by biznus: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Na wa o

SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENED AT UBA KETU RECENTLY, SEE HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/watch-frustrated-elderly-customer.html
TeOwl:
Stop keeping your money with GTB.
This is wrong! You must be a Blogger or a competitor!

I just went to confirm and was told this is old from the bvn period.

The man probably fell victim of those scam texts about "cbn and bvn update".

lalasticlala seun
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by bolex04(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided
olosho alert
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by omolola15(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Solowande:
na everything na u dey c months ago, nothing u dey c today

When it's not new nko.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by menix(m): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
eleko1:
grin grin grin grin grin Bank rats @ work

if u dont leave left overs for rat to eat, they will one day eat all ur documents....
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by samzy(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
this is an old news na .......
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by kestino(m): 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayreeh215:
Seriously I feel the man's pain but I'm not sure it's the right way to go about it...and besides why are the bank staff not doing anything about it like maybe calm him down and try to recover the money??

my dear, its the best way now o,
uf u do something crazy, mad and insane, it will bring about prompt attention to the issue
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by vivano: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
A message was sent to me that my ATM was deactivated and a number was given to call for activation. I no be Mumu! For sure I knew it was fraudsters. This man might have found himself in this situation.. Note when you call the number given your account details will be collected including your BVN no. Stay safe and keep your details safe as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by seunajia: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Abajo, He's an Ijebu man!!!

Owo ijebu, e ju no o. Si ke k'owo wun o grin N150, 000

Proudly Ijebu kiss
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by SolexxBarry(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
I feel ur pain bro,this might be all d money he has,wishing u a speedy recovery bro
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by undigeh: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided

If you don't sympathy for him and feel concerned of the insecurity in our banking sector, be sure that tomorrow will be your turn.

It's inhumane for you to downplay serious issue like this particular one.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by esosuo: 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Poverty and madness dey related sha ,poverty fear no shame ,if u ask dis guy how much no go pass 10k dey withdraw ,the guy for rather jack the manager than mess up himself na because we know say dis banks dey really thief ,na so dem deduct my 50naira for stamp wen I no know about the luck dem get be say dem reverse. The tin b4 I make up my mind weda to dash dem or not grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by VickyRotex(f): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2016
eleko1:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.The thief can't run/hide.

Hopefully! angry embarassed cry
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Richy4(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
How can money disappear from an account just like that....what kind of bank was that? :o
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by menxer: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
Mehn temperature rising, system shutdown, the man is trying to reboot to enable comprehension of the situation.

Just imagining the smoke clouds puffing from his head...
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by frisky2good(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
How dem sef go tif ijebu man money? Owo alare. grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by frisky2good(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
I heard something like 150 thousand in the video.

esosuo:
Poverty and madness dey related sha ,poverty fear no shame ,if u ask dis guy how much no go pass 10k dey withdraw ,the guy for rather jack the manager than mess up himself na because we know say dis banks dey really thief ,na so dem deduct my 50naira for stamp wen I no know about the luck dem get be say dem reverse. The tin b4 I make up my mind weda to dash dem or not grin
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Rhea(f): 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
[size=18pt]I suggest he removes his boxers as well. The money may reappear at that stage[/size]
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by uchwar1: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
irunooboo:
u mean how huge ur boobs are?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Old story undecided
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
mayreeh215:
Seriously I feel the man's pain but I'm not sure it's the right way to go about it...and besides why are the bank staff not doing anything about it like maybe calm him down and try to recover the money??
pray nobody scam you.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hope he did not disclose confidential financial details to scammers. If he did then he is on his own. The bank will not accept liability.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by eyoniggar(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
GTB na thief. Same way dey deducted 1,428 twice from my account for SCI charge, almost a month and the half now, no refund, and whenever I call na so so promise them dey promise. Useless overhyped bank with so much proud employees. Shame!!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
menxer:
Mehn temperature rising, system shutdown, the man is trying to reboot to enable comprehension of the situation.

Just imagining the smoke clouds puffing from his head...
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.