Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (81448 Views)

Michael Asemota Returns N150 million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar / Man Punishes GTB For Deducting N275 From His Account / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by taryur(m): 2:56am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided

really?? smiley
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Profitboss(m): 5:45am On Feb 19, 2016
Banks shld wake up to dia responsibility and avoid dis kind of embarrassment, I trust my Consumer goods coys! Stuffs like this shld be sorted out amicably, this shld be an account like where customer can be settled out of their bottle neck process! THen the customer will made to sign off for whatever he/she collected: especially when it is sure the ID, Signature matches and the acct is accessible. But banks no wan miss 1 naira for anytin when consumer goods companies are busy given out their product FREE worth thousands to the public (they call this SIV, Free issue, public settlement etc)!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by akuracy(m): 6:34am On Feb 19, 2016
Aitee1:
When he's serious he should go totally unclad the money will return undecided
you wan see the man pleek abi ?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by akuracy(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2016
irunooboo:
smiley Yeye guy undecided I even thought his dick will be displayed so i can see how huge it is. Waste of time undecided

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by akuracy(m): 6:39am On Feb 19, 2016
repogirl:
Na wa o, the guy has gone half berserk. sad
Hello Sugar
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by omolola15(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2016
delerx:
been waiting for someone to say this.

I lie?
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by propofol: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
GTBANK !!! one of the worst banks in Nigeria in terms of consumer service. Go to the branch on Herbert Macauley you will learn how not to treat your consumers. They are rude, uncouth and indifferent. Their consumer service area is the worst they pack everyone up like sardines in a room with one non-functioning a/c and you line up as if your entire life depends on it and they enjoy wasting people's time as if everyone is jobless.GTB PLEASE WAKE UP TO YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!!!.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 19, 2016
Some Nairalanders sha.

They can be so heartless.

Simply because you don't know what it means to work hard for money doesn't mean you should be so cold. Pray you don't find yourself in this man's situation.

Has it ever occurred to you guys that the money may be a huge amount and that it may not even be his own? Like a loan he collected?

Na wah for una ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Swtness: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
this is old news, it happened last year. let's verify info before commenting or posting so we don't look stupid. obviously it was a scam/fraud case. see tweet on the Bank's page: Please note that this incidence occurred in 2015 and has been successfully resolved, as the Bank was able to recover the customer’s funds. GTBank is a reputable organization committed to excellent service delivery. Please remember that GTBank, its staff or agents will never ask you to provide your card details, token code, internet banking log in details and email password. Please be scam aware and do not share any of these details with anyone. Be security conscious when using Merchant Sites, POS terminals or ATMs.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Swtness: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2016
this is old news, it happened last year. let's verify info before commenting or posting so we don't look silly. obviously it was a scam/fraud case. see tweet on the Bank's page: Please note that this incidence occurred in 2015 and has been successfully resolved, as the Bank was able to recover the customer’s funds. GTBank is a reputable organization committed to excellent service delivery. Please remember that GTBank, its staff or agents will never ask you to provide your card details, token code, internet banking log in details and email password. Please be scam aware and do not share any of these details with anyone. Be security conscious when using Merchant Sites, POS terminals or ATMs.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by Swtness: 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
this is old news, it happened last year. let's verify info before commenting or posting so we don't look silly. obviously it was a scam/fraud case. see tweet on the Bank's page: Please note that this incidence occurred in 2015 and has been successfully resolved, as the Bank was able to recover the customer’s funds. gtbank is a reputable organization committed to excellent service delivery. Please remember that gtbank, its staff or agents will never ask you to provide your card details, token code, internet banking log in details and email password. Please be scam aware and do not share any of these details with anyone. Be security conscious when using Merchant Sites, POS terminals or ATMs.
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by LavishButters: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
GTBank!!!! Terrible services! rude customer service agents! been trying to renew my ATM Card for 8 months now to no avail. I'm always scared to make any transactions before I'll hear sth crazy like my money got stuck in the air!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by LavishButters: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
Swtness:
this is old news, it happened last year. let's verify info before commenting or posting so we don't look silly. obviously it was a scam/fraud case. see tweet on the Bank's page: Please note that this incidence occurred in 2015 and has been successfully resolved, as the Bank was able to recover the customer’s funds. gtbank is a reputable organization committed to excellent service delivery. Please remember that gtbank, its staff or agents will never ask you to provide your card details, token code, internet banking log in details and email password. Please be scam aware and do not share any of these details with anyone. Be security conscious when using Merchant Sites, POS terminals or ATMs.
My Dear, if you happen to be a member of GTBank or whatever. Help us tell your people to answer their customers with respect. it'll be much better if you decide to train your entire staff on simple courtesy and etiquette. (just simple "please" and "thank you" at the least)... or else you'll lose all your customers to more reputable banks with better quality service. Bless your heart!
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by egbojay: 11:19am On Feb 20, 2016
Just on wednesday I was to pay 4500 into my account d money was in 2h naira denomination. I mistakenly added d four hundred I collected as change. Do u know dat d useless girl in d bank counted d money noticed n didn't tell me wen I was about moving I checked n noticed I. Told her to recount. D money dat I added two notes mistakenly. U need to c her shamefully counting it. D next guy was disappointed looking. At her I just walked away. Dey. Don't use counting machine so dat u can c d number of notes u are depositing. Useless pple
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by jerrybay(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
very very old video. Gtbank resolved this guy"s issue last year
Re: Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) by FORCHO(m): 2:19am On Feb 22, 2016
they thieveas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? / Inside Tony Ezenna House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.