Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment (32225 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / Accident Caused By Police Collecting Bribe In Onitsha Cause Death Of 4(Pics,Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by frankblinkz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
When u hit ur head on the wall or had substance jst bcus u were buzy staring at a ladiez butt...kikikiki
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Mznaett: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Akpanikor ke atang ogrin
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by fearNORTH: 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Lying to Nigerians that you are the messiah with the magic wand when actually you are bereft of ideas.

Just look at how Buhari is disgracing himself locally and internationally undecided
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by mumels(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
Modenzy:
6 THINGS THAT CAN CAUSE YOU DISGRACE AND EMBARASSMENT

I was having a solitary thinking due to what i experience to day. I realized that there are things you should avoid if you don't want to be embarassed.

let me go straight to the point. Read along with me.

1. ALCOHOL: I know some people will see this and hiss, but that is the truth, most people do abnormal things when they are drunk. last week a friend of mine, (name withheld) got drunk to stupor, when it was time for him to urinate, he went to the kitchen and urinated inside the cooking pot.

3. WOMANIZING; I remember when I used to womanize. thank God am a new creature. womanizing can lower your integrity to Zero. let me use Biblical references, see the case of judah who went out to sleep with a prostitute not knowing it was his daughter inlaw, he had no money but he gave her his belongings. when he was told she was pregnent he said they should stone her to death. but she said, judas is the owner of the pregnancy.

4. BAD GRAMMAR: it is so saddening that even the so called graduate of ENGLISH STUDIES cannnot speak english fluently. I heard a graduate giving a testimony of what happened to him. He said, I quote " area boys pursued me and they wanted to CHUK me the knife.... chuk i covered my face in shame. if you cannot speak good english it will be very hard for you to speak in public.

6. UNWANTED PREGNANCY. I WON'T waste time on this, but when you mistakenly, did i call it mistake? yes because that is the normal language we use for it. when you impregnate a girl, there will be shame all over you, especially when you are poor.

I need to drop my keyboard right here....

Its me [MODENZY.]

Hmmm nice post.
Numbers 1 & 3 definetly guilty of that.
Number 4 well, trying to speak good English, but it ain't easy, especially if you are in a place where your dialect is valued more than English.

Number 6, what can I say. If too much yanshing is in your blood, you can't escape such. Sooner or later.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by cocaineaddict(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
premature ejaculati0n
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by sharliz(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
People covering their mouth while talking to you can be embarrassing too
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by AsanwaKC(f): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
for girls..that moment when someone calls out.."Aunty..look your back." ewww make ground just open swallow you!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Onodray(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
U try 4 ur age
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by tosyne2much(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Brilliant and wonderful write-up.. OP, I throway salute oooo cheesy

This one wey my name follow feature for ur list cheesy
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by greatness22(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Body odour, bad breath, and 1minute man
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Mendula35(m): 6:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
NO 3 is a THREE unit course which you must not carry...agree?
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by stchinedu: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
Modenzy:

I was having a solitary thinking due to what i experience to day. I realized that there are things you should avoid if you don't want to be embarassed.

1. ALCOHOL: I know some people will see this and hiss, but that is the truth, most people do abnormal things when they are drunk. last week a friend of mine, (name withheld) got drunk to stupor, when it was time for him to urinate, he went to the kitchen and urinated inside the cooking pot.

2. EXAM MALPRACTICE: OH my God, this one just happened today. my course mate was caught cheating in TEST, you need to see how she was embarassed by the lecturer and everyone was looking at her like a thief, ladypeenk will bear me witness. Her integrity was reduced to a stick of matches.

3. WOMANIZING; I remember when I used to womanize. thank God am a new creature. womanizing can lower your integrity to Zero. let me use Biblical references, see the case of judah who went out to sleep with a prostitute not knowing it was his daughter inlaw, he had no money but he gave her his belongings. when he was told she was pregnent he said they should stone her to death. but she said, judas is the owner of the pregnancy.

4. BAD GRAMMAR: it is so saddening that even the so called graduate of ENGLISH STUDIES cannnot speak english fluently. I heard a graduate giving a testimony of what happened to him. He said, I quote " area boys pursued me and they wanted to CHUK me the knife.... chuk i covered my face in shame. if you cannot speak good english it will be very hard for you to speak in public.

5. STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught naked... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.

6. UNWANTED PREGNANCY. I WON'T waste time on this, but when you mistakenly, did i call it mistake? yes because that is the normal language we use for it. when you impregnate a girl, there will be shame all over you, especially when you are poor.

Its me [MODENZY.]

Nice one bro

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:
I avoid number 2 like ebola, that thing can fall hand die... The rest I did very well including stealing! But you see exam malpractice, am so scared of doing it, even when a teacher gave me expo during my waec, I was so scared of writing it I ended giving the "chips" to a seat mate.... Well I had C6 in mathematics, *no ask me how I take do ham, cause I no know!*
As for bad grammar, I used to tell people "if you no sabi speak good english, speak pidgin!! Nobody go laugh you when you dey speak pidgin cause in pidgin, everything goes!"
you are right my guy
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by faruz: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
I was once a victim of no 4.... I was very very tired dat day ......... Nazo I reach room blow grammar infront of my rum-mate gf...... Thunder strike for my brain that day....... It keeps hunting me till now......
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
olulove:
.[email] . STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught Unclad... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.[/email]

Did she not steal tooo...

yes she did
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ybalogs(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sometimes you just don't know how you find yourself doing all these things. May God protect us from doing evil things.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by honorbule(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
OP u forgot one small insect like that...BEDBUG...that small thing can disgrace u anywhere, anytime..

1 Like

Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ameboismyhobby(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
U forgot to add Mouth odour. Knt deal wit dat shit, it's a big disgrace to dose dat av nd d funniest tin is, most dnt noe nd dose dat noe they do dnt noe ow to tell. Crazy shii
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by aolumaxi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
ChappyChase:
I avoid number 2 like ebola, that thing can fall hand die... The rest I did very well including stealing! But you see exam malpractice, am so scared of doing it, even when a teacher gave me expo during my waec, I was so scared of writing it I ended giving the "chips" to a seat mate.... Well I had C6 in mathematics, *no ask me how I take do ham, cause I no know!*
As for bad grammar, I used to tell people "if you no sabi speak good english, speak pidgin!! Nobody go laugh you when you dey speak pidgin cause in pidgin, everything goes!"
u Neva see wen person speak bad pidgin before.. e.g He don torn... grin
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by ChappyChase: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
aolumaxi:
u Neva see wen person speak bad pidgin before.. e.g He don torn... grin
Oga all na pidgin!
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by dokunbam(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
libertyfather:
I thought number 1 will be MONEY..... information uncompleted

Well...
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Anointed08(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
To me, there is nothing more embarassing like when your naked photos got leak online or you are stripped naked and paraded round the street over an offence.
Unreciprocated love is also an embarassing, painful thing, most especially when your unwilling lover slapped you in public or insulted you in the presence of her friends. You can also get embarassed if after you finished eating at a restaurant, you cannot find the money you put in your pocket and you cant even explain how the money disappeared. The lists are endless.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by lordpriso(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bro u v nothin to write.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
GAMBLING
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by AyamConfidence(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Make i add my own here

7)AFTER SHAVE PUBIC RASHES: This one is brutal mehn esp for we that dont like to shave below...the thing go just gang up and scratch you till you almost lose sanity

cool DIRTY CLOTHES: For Lagos fine boys like us, it can be so embarassing to know that this shirt u just wore to do big boy has dirty colar or is just dirty without you knowing...chai that one is too bad
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Jasonalcaraz: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
[b][/b] i grit the houx
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
Modenzy:

2. EXAM MALPRACTICE: OH my God, this one just happened today. my course mate was caught cheating in TEST, you need to see how she was embarassed by the lecturer and everyone was looking at her like a thief, ladypeenk will bear me witness. Her integrity was reduced to a stick of matches.

5. STEALING: when i say stealing, it is not related to picking someones property. therefore having sex without marriage is stealing, why? because you stole her vagina and used it. Did God permit you she shameful aspect of it is when you are caught naked... ask tosyne2much, i know he might be probably caught when he was in the world..... smiling.

Its me [MODENZY.]

angry u forget to add chronic stammering, some people will call you a dummy, some will call u names, some will mock you, stammering is a liability
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
op abeg na which skul u go,madona abi na covenant?exam malpractice is highly glorified in high institution,havin d courage 2 engage in malpractice makes u god ind eyes of u cousemate and da is no shame in it skul aftall everybody da try 2 suvive.
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Lack of money cn also cause one an embrassment----- wen u dnt hv money to do little things n everyone is like 'bring ur own na'------porverty is a disease.

IFEOMA.... THANKS
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Modenzy: 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Brilliant and wonderful write-up.. OP, I throway salute oooo cheesy

This one wey my name follow feature for ur list cheesy

TOSYN, you na my guy....... anyday any moment.. arire barase
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by katwalq: 9:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
Which one b 'he might be probably caught' again? Only u dey give pointers, only u still dey shoot. Jor o
Re: 6 Things That Can Cause You Disgrace And Embarassment by Youngsage: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
basbone:
Only one thing can cause you disgrace in nigeria, and that is:

POVERTY...

YOU'VE SAID IT ALL BRO.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats That One Thing(s) You Wish You Knew Earlier. / Advantages & Disadvantages Of Living Alone / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.