Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? (3198 Views)

Nigerians Girls Won't Kill Me...nairalanders Coman See / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by automatix: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
OneManLegion:

There's no faster way to chase a girl away than to appear like a sissy. Girls love a firm, bohemian caveman....or as close as you can be(explains why most girls love a well-built man.

As for that girl, leave her for a while, for about, say, 3 weeks or 2 weeks at the very least, then call her out of the blue(not Whatsapp o), when you speak to her, be confident and in control, crack jokes and act like you both never had any problem.

Then let her be for a couple of days, then send her an SMS checking up on her, and telling her a few sweet things without being too ingratiating or sissy.
Then later in the evening, message her on Whatsapp and practise those tips I gave in my earlier post.

The summation of my earlier post is, curiosity makes the cho-cho(_pussy) wet. Every girl sizes up a guy and tries to look for traits in him that will make him seem like a regular guy, the moment she finds enough proof that you're an average dude out there, you fail. That's how much women love adventure.

On a personal note, I take smelling nice as a priority. Always. I recommend Old-spice deodorant stick as well as Smart 262 perfume for you(that's not exactly what I use, but it'll do).
Good luck.
Damn bro, you got it all good.

Ladies are something else. I had a girl who never initiated a convo for 8 months. She told me she had a guy but I persisted because I had chased her before and gave up due to "yanga".

Anyway, in the name of being with someone she led me on.

It's a long story.

But after I realised what I had turned myself to, I break off the communication.

Now, a girl who never called voluntarily nor initiated a chat, has been sending me "hi" every now and then.

I have not communicated with her since this month.

What bothers me is that in that 8 months, she didn't care to initiate any convo, call or text. I did it.

She so led me on to make me feel we were already dating, even accepted monetary gift from me.

However, something happened that made me asked questions and she said she was still in a relationship with the dude.

No problem. She went on to say I should know what to do at this stage which should be translated as don't bother me anymore.

I did.

I tried to maintain friendship but then, she made me felt/realise that I am not regarded as much as I regarded her--an inconsequential entity.

Well, why does she feel the need to buzz me now that I have finally given her the space she requested for? Why now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by automatix: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
2dice:
lol.. I can't wait ooo..
Even my enemy can't fit cheesy
2years .. Shey she be national Diploma grin
national diploma grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 12:19am On Feb 20, 2016
automatix:
Damn bro, you got it all good.

Ladies are something else. I had a girl who never initiated a convo for 8 months. She told me she had a guy but I persisted because I had chased her before and gave up due to "yanga".

Anyway, in the name of being with someone she led me on.

It's a long story.

But after I realised what I had turned myself to, I break off the communication.

Now, a girl who never called voluntarily nor initiated a chat, has been sending me "hi" every now and then.

I have not communicated with her since this month.

What bothers me is that in that 8 months, she didn't care to initiate any convo, call or text. I did it.

She so led me on to make me feel we were already dating, even accepted monetary gift from me.

However, something happened that made me asked questions and she said she was still in a relationship with the dude.

No problem. She went on to say I should know what to do at this stage which should be translated as don't bother me anymore.

I did.

I tried to maintain friendship but then, she made me felt/realise that I am not regarded as much as I regarded her--an inconsequential entity.

Well, why does she feel the need to buzz me now that I have finally given her the space she requested for? Why now?

Just lay off her. Don't jump on her or smother her with attention now that she's seeking it.
Be cool and dignified.
Whenever you give her attention, make sure it's quality attention that'll leave her reeling for more! Bring up dope discussions and surprise her with your uniqueness: however, don't overdo it o, always leave her hanging. They're suckers for suspense.

Make yourself scare man. She don sabi your worth now, just play on that card. That's your ace in thr hole. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by automatix: 8:14am On Feb 20, 2016
OneManLegion:

Just lay off her. Don't jump on her or smother her with attention now that she's seeking it.
Be cool and dignified.
Whenever you give her attention, make sure it's quality attention that'll leave her reeling for more! Bring up dope discussions and surprise her with your uniqueness: however, don't overdo it o, always leave her hanging. They're suckers for suspense.

Make yourself scare man. She don sabi your worth now, just play on that card. That's your ace in thr hole. Lol.

I was the one chasing her initially then gave up. When I came back she claimed to have a boyfriend.

Anyway, I think the emotions has finally died and cant be resurrected. I dont fancy talking to her anymore. Though I knew it will come to this, hence more reason why I chose to be persistent just incase she changes her mind. So as not to create a scene whereby she changes her mind and the feelings are no longer there.

But that is the case now. it's sad, really but all dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
YourMain:
For some reason we females don't like when men give us too much attention in the process of courtship. Maybe you should lessen your presence. Let her miss you. If you are truly a man that doesn't play games and you want this woman. Show it. Showing is very important. Do things that show you are a man worth investing time and effort in. So when you aren't around as much she'd realise that there's something missing. Then she'd be the one to call and text and eventually let her feelings be known. Then all you'd have to do is reciprocate. I know it's a bit of an inconvenience but it is what it is.

Oh my God. I need a bed and some sheets. This comment is so boring, just reading it is putting me to sleep.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

Oh my God. I need a bed and some sheets. This comment is so boring, just reading it is putting me to sleep.

smiley. No one asked you to read it. JamesMoriarty. smiley.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by malele(m): 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2016
I888:
Thanks. I had almost lost it! Started hating things. truth is I don't know how to beat around the bush, I just want to go straight to the point, if I really mean well for a lady. Thanks all the same.

I don't beat about the bush when I really see a girl I love. I hit the nail on the immediately.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
YourMain:

smiley. No one asked you to read it. JamesMoriarty. smiley.

That's the point, I shouldn't have read it. Big mistake.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

That's the point, I shouldn't have read it. Big mistake.
Soz bbz.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2016
YourMain:

Soz bbz.

You don't look Nigerian. Are you?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by automatix: 9:13am On Feb 21, 2016
JamesMoriarty:

You don't look Nigerian. Are you?
boss, I hail ooo wink nice tactics. Learned something new grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 12:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
malele:

I don't beat about the bush when I really see a girl I love. I hit the nail on the immediately.
but this one withdrew. I know where I made a mistake. So, I wanna give her some space.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2016
firstking01:
You know that songgrin, one of my best songs of the oldiescheesy...

Unto the matter on ground....op i think the two girls above had a genuine reasons why they declined your request, moreso, i can relate very well to this your assertion, and it's not perculiar to you alone...

The problem with most of we guys is when ever we see a girl we like, we are always in a haste to ask her out, that's why most times the girl will tell you i have a boyfriend even when she's so very much single like the alphabet "I" just to see if your genuine with your intentions, now this is where friendzoning comes in which is not bad as far as she doesn't place demand on you...

My submission, we should try and be patient with most of em girls especially if you percieve she likes you and you like her too, this works for me....this is how mary that i 've chasing for like two years now said yes to me on this week..
hey bro, I was banned and so I couldn't reply you. Thanks. I am take a break off her case for awhile to come back after almost a month. I will follow what OneManLegion has said.

This girl is damn gorgeous and you are right about being in a haste. I had the key at on time but lost it because I was too in a hurry and emotional.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by firstking01(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
I888:
hey bro, I was banned and so I couldn't reply you. Thanks. I am take a break off her case for awhile to come back after almost a month. I will follow what OneManLegion has said.

This girl is damn gorgeous and you are right about being in a haste. I had the key at on time but lost it because I was too in a hurry and emotional.
cooL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2016
OneManLegion:

There's no faster way to chase a girl away than to appear like a sissy. Girls love a firm, bohemian caveman....or as close as you can be(explains why most girls love a well-built man.

As for that girl, leave her for a while, for about, say, 3 weeks or 2 weeks at the very least, then call her out of the blue(not Whatsapp o), when you speak to her, be confident and in control, crack jokes and act like you both never had any problem.

Then let her be for a couple of days, then send her an SMS checking up on her, and telling her a few sweet things without being too ingratiating or sissy.
Then later in the evening, message her on Whatsapp and practise those tips I gave in my earlier post.

The summation of my earlier post is, curiosity makes the cho-cho(_pussy) wet. Every girl sizes up a guy and tries to look for traits in him that will make him seem like a regular guy, the moment she finds enough proof that you're an average dude out there, you fail. That's how much women love adventure.

On a personal note, I take smelling nice as a priority. Always. I recommend Old-spice deodorant stick as well as Smart 262 perfume for you(that's not exactly what I use, but it'll do).
Good luck.
hey bro, I am gonna need you on this. Since she told me she can't date me, I have kept my distance.

Yesterday she buzzed me on whatsapp out of the blue to ask how I am doing to which I replied fine and asked how she was as well. She asked how is work going. I said fine
And she replied okay nice. I read that and didn't reply.

So, a guy who knew about my adventure to get her contact after losing it, he gave me, called her because they have been friends.

She told the guy what happened and that she has a guy. She told him she likes me but can't cheat on her current guy.

This morning, she buzzed again, maybe cos I didn't reply her last buzz from yesterday after reading, demanding if I was angry with her. I said no I ain't. She said yes I am angry because I stopped chatting with her.

I am trying to reduce the frequency of my reply to any of her messages when they come in.

What would be the best way to handle this since it has some how affected how we planned it initially with me calling after 3 weeks?

Cc: firstking01
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
hey bro, I am gonna need you on this. Since she told me she can't date me, I have kept my distance.

Yesterday she buzzed me on whatsapp out of the blue to ask how I am doing to which I replied fine and asked how she was as well. She asked how is work going. I said fine
And she replied okay nice. I read that and didn't reply.

So, a guy who knew about my adventure to get her contact after losing it, he gave me, called her because they have been friends.

She told the guy what happened and that she has a guy. She told him she likes me but can't cheat on her current guy.

This morning, she buzzed again, maybe cos I didn't reply her last buzz from yesterday after reading, demanding if I was angry with her. I said no I ain't. She said yes I am angry because I stopped chatting with her.

I am trying to reduce the frequency of my reply to any of her messages when they come in.

What would be the best way to handle this since it has some how affected how we planned it initially with me calling after 3 weeks?

Cc: firstking01

You're one lucky nigga.
First is, you must never mention anything about dating her again.
For every two times she initiates a chat, initiate it once. When she starts getting frustrated with being the sole initiator, give her a surprise call and spend a long time with her.
When you speak with her face to face, be very relaxed and free with her. If you're free, you'll be funny and girls love funny guys.
But don't let her see too much of you. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Narrate your embarrassing experiences with her. If you don't have any, make some up. Lol.

Na she go toast you. With girls, one just has to show that one is not desperate. They'll cave in.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by firstking01(m): 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're one lucky nigga.
For every two times she initiates a chat, initiate it once. When she starts getting frustrated with being the sole initiator, give her a surprise call and spend a long time with her.
When you speak with her face to face, be very relaxed and free with her. If you're free, you'll be funny and girls love funny guys.
Narrate your embarrassing experiences with her. If you don't have any, make some up. Lol.

Na she go toast you. With girls, one just has to show that one is not desperate. They'll cave in.
@188...follow this advice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2016
OneManLegion:

You're one lucky nigga.

Thanks, you are the man.
firstking01:
@188...follow this advice
Thanks bro. Advice taken.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Envy Not So Fat People / See A Girl's Comment On Ronaldo's Picture (18+) / Help: My Guy Said Am Not Grateful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.