Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? (3199 Views)

Nigerians Girls Won't Kill Me...nairalanders Coman See / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / 8 Reasons Why Nigerians Girls Are Not Marriage Worthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
This is not in anyway to degrade ladies, but I just hide this for obvious reasons.

There are 2 scenarios at play here.

When I Get Hurt

When I Played

I have come to realise that in those times I tried to be real, be outright caring, loving, I get hurt, disappointed and rejected.

But on the other hand when I am all out for play, non of such ever reared it's ugly head to face me.

Does this mean that it's better not to tell a girl you want to date her but just play along?

Despite all these, I hate the feeling of trying to change who I am, but I guess I can't help it if I really wanna get what I want.

I have also noticed that ladies respond to flirt quite easily but when you start being real and state it clearly that you want to date them, they turn you down.

If I really like a lady, I love to tell them what I want and I do it out of respect. However more often than not, they reject me wherein they had been responding to my flirtaticious display all along.

Does this mean that being serious is a taboo to Nigerian ladies? Does this mean that getting a girl indirectly works better than getting her directly?

I know most would deny this and preach the "just be yourself" but realities on ground is proving that you can't get the girl you want if you are just being yourself.

Yes, I want to be myself. What if they don't want me to be myself but otherwise?

Lots of guys reading this can relate to it and really, I need advice because it just break my heart the more when I think about it.

Girl 1: I was being flirtitacious, calling her my love asking after her, telling her how I miss her. She even agreed to go with me on vacation when it's time. But when I asked her to date me, her reply was she does not want to double date.

Girl 2: same as above. All was going on fine until I asked her to date me. Then she said she can't date me cos she has a guy blah blah.

I don't know why when it seem like I don't wanna play games and be 100% open, I get this.

Brothers in the house, what do you suggest? I heavily tilting towards not being open with my intentions and if I don't tell tell you my intentions, there is a high tendency that it my end up a game of chop and clean mouth.

The real me likes to spell things OUT from the get go, I like being straight forward when I really like a lady but sadily, they often reject me when I use this approach.

I hate the feeling that I can't be myself towards the ladies I desire. But I can't help but play by the rules. It's sad, it breaks my hear but at the same time, I hate being rejected and in other to avoid that, I may have change and change for good.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by 2dice(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
Girls wanna have fun

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
2dice:
Girls wanna have fun
okay, I admit I have messed things up trying to go straight.

How can I turn the table bro?
2BB4CB3E:
go and read my post https://www.nairaland.com/2941583/guys-how-date-girl-dreams
thank me later

I have messed from the post u referred me to. How can I turn things around now. Girl 2 was responding well but changed within 24 hours. She even said I shouldn't visit when I requested lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:

I have messed from the post u referred me to. How can I turn things around now. Girl 2 was responding well but changed within 24 hours. She even said I shouldn't visit when I requested lol.

go and see her, buy some snacks and drinks, find somewhere nice to sit and talk and just flow with her don't talk abt love or dating, talk abt her taste in stuffs, why she decided to do that hairstyle! you know stuffs like that
girls and like puzzles very annoying at first but if you take your time and arrange the tiles she reveals herself
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by 2dice(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:

well be yourself
asking ladies out offically diss days is outdated.. Xcept u are a C.Ronaldo grin
Why not continue doing that particular thing you think makes her like you ...
Let her/them miss you..
Women love competition...the moment she start fighting for your affection and love
GBAM ... U don get shares for her Domain
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
1. Cultivate a devil-may-care attitude
2. Be solicitous but dignified
3. Pay her weird compliments: don't say she looks beautiful, tell her stuffs like, I love your brows(when she goes home, she'll look at the mirror to try and see if there's anything particularly dope about her eyebrows and see none; that will confuse her)
4. If she messes up, never shy away from bringing it to her face
5. Act weird and different from most guys
6. Incite her curiosity

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:
3. Pay her weird compliments: don't say she looks beautiful, tell her stuffs like, I love your brows(when she goes home, she'll look at the mirror to try and see if there's anything particularly dope about her eyebrows and see none; that will confuse her)
6. Incite her curiosity

Endorsed by me
These gets me true.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
Eyekandi:

Endorsed by me These gets me true.
Lool. I've got game.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

go and see her, buy some snacks and drinks, find somewhere nice to sit and talk and just flow with her don't talk abt love or dating, talk abt her taste in stuffs, why she decided to do that hairstyle! you know stuffs like that
girls and like puzzles very annoying at first but if you take you time and arrange the tiles she reveals herself
the highlighted is where I missed it.

How can I turn things around now.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:
6. Incite her curiosity

Thanks bro. I feel I messed up. Girl 2 was acting well until I went too emotional and she said she can't date me. How do I turn it around?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2016
Have u ever considered the fact..... that they were just not single? Does it really have anything to do with your approach? If she's occupied, she's occupied; if she's not, she's not. If she's willing to leave the boyfriend for you well, that could be good or bad but usually its bad.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:
Thanks bro. I feel I messed up. Girl 2 was acting well until I went too emotional and she said she can't date me. How do I turn it around?

There's no faster way to chase a girl away than to appear like a sissy. Girls love a firm, bohemian caveman....or as close as you can be(explains why most girls love a well-built man.

As for that girl, leave her for a while, for about, say, 3 weeks or 2 weeks at the very least, then call her out of the blue(not Whatsapp o), when you speak to her, be confident and in control, crack jokes and act like you both never had any problem.

Then let her be for a couple of days, then send her an SMS checking up on her, and telling her a few sweet things without being too ingratiating or sissy.
Then later in the evening, message her on Whatsapp and practise those tips I gave in my earlier post.

The summation of my earlier post is, curiosity makes the cho-cho(_pussy) wet. Every girl sizes up a guy and tries to look for traits in him that will make him seem like a regular guy, the moment she finds enough proof that you're an average dude out there, you fail. That's how much women love adventure.

On a personal note, I take smelling nice as a priority. Always. I recommend Old-spice deodorant stick as well as Smart 262 perfume for you(that's not exactly what I use, but it'll do).
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2016
For some reason we females don't like when men give us too much attention in the process of courtship. Maybe you should lessen your presence. Let her miss you. If you are truly a man that doesn't play games and you want this woman. Show it. Showing is very important. Do things that show you are a man worth investing time and effort in. So when you aren't around as much she'd realise that there's something missing. Then she'd be the one to call and text and eventually let her feelings be known. Then all you'd have to do is reciprocate. I know it's a bit of an inconvenience but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:

There's no faster way to chase a girl away than to appear like a sissy. Girls love a firm, bohemian caveman....or as close as you can be(explains why most girls love a well-built man.

As for that girl, leave her for a while, for about, say, 3 weeks or 2 weeks at the very least, then call her out of the blue(not Whatsapp o), when you speak to her, be confident and in control, crack jokes and act like you both never had any problem.

Then let her be for a couple of days, then send her an SMS checking up on her, and telling her a few sweet things without being too ingratiating or sissy.
Then later in the evening, message her on Whatsapp and practise those tips I gave in my earlier post.

The summation of my earlier post is, curiosity makes the cho-cho(_pussy) wet. Every girl sizes up a guy and tries to look for traits in him that will make him seem like a regular guy, the moment she finds enough proof that you're an average dude out there, you fail. That's how much women love adventure.

On a personal note, I take smelling nice as a priority. Always. I recommend Old-spice deodorant stick as well as Smart 262 perfume for you(that's not exactly what I use, but it'll do).
Good luck.
Hey Bro. Thanks for slapping back to reality! Respect!
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by OneManLegion(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:
Hey Bro. Thanks for slapping back to reality! Respect!

Anything for a bro.

When you finally get her, please make it worth her while by giving her multiple orgasms o.

Good luck.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:
For some reason we females don't like when men give us too much attention in the process of courtship. Maybe you should lessen your presence. Let her miss you. If you are truly a man that doesn't play games and you want this woman. Show it. Showing is very important. Do things that show you are a man worth investing time and effort in. So when you aren't around as much she'd realise that there's something missing. Then she'd be the one to call and text and eventually let her feelings be known. Then all you'd have to do is reciprocate. I know it's a bit of an inconvenience but it is what it is.
Thanks. I had almost lost it! Started hating things. truth is I don't know how to beat around the bush, I just want to go straight to the point, if I really mean well for a lady. Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:

Anything for a bro.

When you finally get her, please make it worth her while by giving her multiple orgasms o.

Good luck.
thanks bro. As orgasm, my tongue does magic down there. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:
Thanks. I had almost lost it! Started hating things. truth is I don't know how to beat around the bush, I just want to go straight to the point, if I really mean well for a lady. Thanks all the same.

Honestly you shouldn't let anyone control your feelings that much. Best of luck!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

Honestly you shouldn't let anyone control your feelings that much. Best of luck!!
I acted that way as a cummulative resultants of my experience. I wouldn't feel that way if it were just one, but when you same treatment from 3, it makes you feel something is wrong with you, more like you aren't good enough or something.

I can't explain it but I do hope you understand.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by SexyCeline(f): 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
Maybe you should try a diff age grade of ladies you intend dating.. Smaller gurls have an outright tendency to break a guy's heart.. My opinion though
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
I888:
I acted that way as a cummulative resultants of my experience. I wouldn't feel that way if it were just one, but when you same treatment from 3, it makes you feel something is wrong with you, more like you aren't good enough or something.

I can't explain it but I do hope you understand.

I understand. smiley.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
OneManLegion:

Lool. I've got game.

Indeed you do smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
last night I dreamt of san pedro
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2016
YourMain:

I understand. smiley.
ah... Glad you do. things you guys make us go through though
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by I888(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
SexyCeline:
Maybe you should try a diff age grade of ladies you intend dating.. Smaller gurls have an outright tendency to break a guy's heart.. My opinion though
ma'am this has nothing to do with age but rather psychological mechanism of women generally, the way they ARE wired.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2016
I888:
ah... Glad you do. things you guys make us go through though

Sorry smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Feb 19, 2016
2dice:
Girls wanna have fun
You know that songgrin, one of my best songs of the oldiescheesy...

Unto the matter on ground....op i think the two girls above had a genuine reasons why they declined your request, moreso, i can relate very well to this your assertion, and it's not perculiar to you alone...

The problem with most of we guys is when ever we see a girl we like, we are always in a haste to ask her out, that's why most times the girl will tell you i have a boyfriend even when she's so very much single like the alphabet "I" just to see if your genuine with your intentions, now this is where friendzoning comes in which is not bad as far as she doesn't place demand on you...

My submission, we should try and be patient with most of em girls especially if you percieve she likes you and you like her too, this works for me....this is how mary that i 've chasing for like two years now said yes to me on this week..
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by 2dice(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
You know that songgrin, one of my best songs of the oldiescheesy...

Unto the matter on ground....op i think the two girls above had a genuine reasons why they declined your request, moreso, i can relate very well to this your assertion, and it's not perculiar to you alone...

The problem with most of we guys is when ever we see a girl we like, we are always in a haste to ask her out, that's why most times the girl will tell you i have a boyfriend even when she's so very much single like the alphabet "I" just to see if your genuine with your intentions, now this is where friendzoning comes in which is not bad as far as she doesn't place demand on you...

My submission, we should try and be patient with most of em girls especially if you percieve she likes you and you like her too, this works for me.... this is how mary that i 've chasing for like two years now said yes to me on this week..
true..and also we should try try different kind of fish grin
At the Bolded you must be joking
2years? Ffaaa... Lol Cray shiiii
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by firstking01(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2016
2dice:
true..and also we should try try different kind of fish grin
At the Bolded you must be joking
2years? Ffaaa... Lol Cray shiiii
fa, u no undastand....if u love a girl, u go wait my brother.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by 2dice(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
firstking01:
fa, u no undastand....if u love a girl, u go wait my brother.
lol.. I can't wait ooo..
Even my enemy can't fit cheesy
2years .. Shey she be national Diploma grin
Re: Why Do Nigerians Girls Break Heart Of A Real Brother? by firstking01(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
2dice:
lol.. I can't wait ooo..
Even my enemy can't fit cheesy
2years .. Shey she be national Diploma grin
didn't wait outrightly sha, was busy with so many things, including girls, if u knw wat i mean heregrin...in the midst of it, we lost contacts for some months, later we re-united again, and this time, we are great loverscheesy....note, we met on 2go, wen 2go was very much in voguegrin...she's prettycheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) / Reason Why You Have A Small Joystick / Endowed Lady Shut Down The Red Carpet With Her Massive Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.