Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,153 members, 7,953,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. (5759 Views)

Did Jesus Christ Really Say We Shouldnt Judge Other People? / "Respect other People's Belief" Is Arguably The Most Hypocritical Statement Ever / They Butchered Three Girls And Cut Off Their Private Parts In My Presence For Mo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by elated177: 8:30pm On May 20, 2020
knowyaself2:

You lack superior argument to refute my submission, I understand. Go, study and wake up.

elated177:

What kind of argument, whether superior or inferior, were you expecting to get from me?

We are on two different paths --- parallel paths. I am neither adept nor inept in occultism because I am not interested in such. My Scriptures explicitly warn me against occultism.

I don't engage in the spiritual practices you engage in or aspire to engage in.

The spiritual practices I know and engage in are the very same ones the set-apart Scriptures of my Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, approve of and admonish me on...strict obedience to his Ten Commandments. As far as spirituality is concerned, I will not step out of the perimeter of my Scriptures, the Words of YHVH Almighty.

The universe has a Creator. It has a beginning and an end. Auras, bioelectricity, and whatever, if they exist, do so because the Creator so designed.

Again, about what the OP described and other similar occurrences, if an individual likes let him/her go to the top of Mt Everest and yoga and meditate from now to the next 500 years, he/she will never develop or acquire such gifts. Such gifts do not come by accident. The Creator carefully and deliberately designed the carriers of such gifts for his glory. Putting it more succinctly, human beings who will exhibit such gifts are deliberately made so in their mother's womb by the Creator. It means, therefore, that such gifts - powers, if you like - cannot be stolen, blocked or transferred from one individual to another.

Reincarnation or whatever has nothing whatsoever to do with. It is appointed on to man to die once and after death, judgment.

Don't worry. I am already awake. I am awake and alive in Yahushua the Messiah. I will never stop studying the Scriptures of YHVH Almighty --- the Bread of Life.

How far? Did you forget?
Re: My Presence Affecting Other People In A Psychic Way. HELP. by Universe87: 8:39am On Jan 03
Did you find an answer to this? I really need help with this too. Anything is GREATLY appreciated. I haven't been able to figure this out and it's driving me crazy. If anyone knows on this thread pretty please reach out to me. Thanks Ryan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net / Why I Can Never Be An Atheist. / My Final Shift Away From Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.