Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

What Attracts Ladies To Guyz - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts Ladies To Guyz (3902 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by cybersleek(m): 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2007
I think of all the comments i,ve read so far, its stillwater's that makes the most sense. I personally would have gone for a nice personality if i were a woman, but im not so what else can i say.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by angeltolly(f): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2008
1) GOOD DENTITION. so that i can kiss the whiteness of his teeth.
2) SENSE OF HUMOR. must laugh my freakin behinds out.
3)TALL AND HANDSOME. good looks.naijababe2 can melt like margarine.
4)HIS COLOGNE. that smells nice.
wel that is the koko!

EXACTLY U GOT IT. That all He must be caring smiley wink
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Gamba(f): 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
His lips grin
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2008
sylvex:

@ KHAI KHAI

There's no use banging words wit u because it's pretty obvious u've got no manners. Didn't u read the post from yemvic before jumping into conclusions?
Haba! that's too bad of u to call someone illiterate especially one you've not seen before.

Anyway I won't stoop low to exchange words with u!

oh, i'll rephrase
half literate and rude people no dey finish for nairaland

since some can read but can't really understand.
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by topkin(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2008
2 things i will say:

No. 1. (the most important of them all) MONEY (whether u accept it or not)
No. 2. A caring person (most times not really a factor)
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by babycool(f): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2008
adurogba:

BABYCOOL AND UKWUBUEGOI FEEL YOU GIRLS YOU ARE THE BOMB KEEP IT UP. IS THAT ALL YOU WANT FROM A GUY? THAT SOUND GOOD I HAVE LEANT SOMETHING FROM YOU GIRLS. GOOD JOB.

Please please, no one should get me wrong, i am following the poster's english which says 'Attracts'. From my definition, it means what you first see that could get you interested, if you are talking of what you want in a guy, then i would have other things to add. As for me, attraction is a physical thing and i love attractive men. No shaking!  grin
Re: What Attracts Ladies To Guyz by Adax(m): 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2008
Hi Babycoo

I like your post and you are indeed an African Princess, please can i know you better? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With A Married Man ( Consequences) / Dilemma Of Two Boyfriends / Guys Checkout This Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.