Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? (1264 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / 10 tips that Strenghten your Relationship the more / Are there Victims In an Abusive Relationship ( the case study of tonto dike) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:42am On Feb 19, 2016
good morning my fellow Nairalanders..i have been dating this girl for two months now,I love her very much and do show it.. but she is the type that is too open to every guys that comes her way.. I mean very friendly and ready to mingle . too much of her male friends distracted the love she was supposed to have for me.she doesn't show care no call to check on me if I don't call I can't get to hear from her.. and the way things are now is like she wants to end the relationship.. but she said after our first semester exam then she will tell what's on her mind... so guys and ladies... advice me what to do cause the way I see things... this relationship won't last more than March... should I just go ahead now and breakup with her despite the love I have for her which she didn't reciprocate or I should allow her do the breaking up.. thanks for ur helpful coments
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by nedu2000(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2016
THE GUY!!,since he's usually the financier of the relationship....sex,companionship are all mutual.
The girl however starts the r/ship,since she's the one who accepts/rejects the guy proposals

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 19, 2016
ok
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Cutehector(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2016
I think she is tossing with ur mind..

Drag Dat babe and tell her enough is enough, that it's either like this or its over. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:48am On Feb 19, 2016
nedu2000:
The guy,since he's usually the financier of the relationship....sex,companionship are all mutual.
The girl however starts the r/ship,since she's the one who accepts/rejects the guy proposals
I don't really l get ur point... is it the guy or the lady?
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I think she is tossing with ur mind..

Drag Dat babe and tell her enough is enough, that it's either like this or its over. cool
I don't think she is... she said she only love one guy he was her first love.. am her second date and she said the heart to love is not there... she still love her ex
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by aflame100(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2016
OP it seem you are anticipating breakup, please if you indeed you love her as you claim in your post, then do all you can and make the relationship work. Love conquers all. Show in all manners and ways to proof your love for her, you will see change of attitude in her by your love. stop sounding as if breakup is imminent.
for your question, any person can break a relationship, either the man or the woman.
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by lexaydfg(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2016
Both, if the guy/girl is not comfortable in the relationship he/she should break-up the relationship. In your own relationship, sit her down and communicate with her, tell her how you feel (what you just wrote at OP) and if things are not still working or you aint comfortable any longer, call it quit, break-up with her. You will surely see another lady that will love you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:
OP it seem you are anticipating breakup, please if you indeed you love her as you claim in your post, then do all you can and make the relationship work. Love conquers all. Show in all manners and ways to proof your love for her, you will see change of attitude in her by your love. stop sounding as if breakup is imminent.
for your question, any person can break a relationship, either the man or the woman.
Bro thanks for ur comment.. but for the love aspects.. that girl believe 100% that I love her... alot of guys asked her out before me yet she didn't accept them until I asked her out.. I have proved to her in different dimensions but yet it's had for her to love me back, and she can't cope with me if she has no feelings anymore... I already told her to minimize the way she mingle with male friends.. infact they even call her more than I do... anytime we are together.. her phones rings like mad... she introduced me to some of her male friends as her bf to prove that she had nothing in common with them but yet.. the relationship is not working and she is the one that's even saying it

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2016
lexaydfg:
Both, if the guy/girl is not comfortable in the relationship he/she should break-up the relationship. In your own relationship, sit her down and communicate with her, tell her how you feel (what you just wrote at OP) and if things are not still working or you aint comfortable any longer, call it quit, break-up with her. You will surely see another lady that will love you.
thanks for ur comment
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by aflame100(m): 9:15am On Feb 19, 2016
Ibiblaze:

Bro thanks for ur comment.. but for the love aspects.. that girl believe 100% that I love her... alot of guys asked her out before me yet she didn't accept them until I asked her out.. I have proved to her in different dimensions but yet it's had for her to love me back, and she can't cope with me if she has no feelings anymore... I already told her to minimize the way she mingle with male friends.. infact they even call her more than I do... anytime we are together.. her phones rings like mad... she introduced me to some of her male friends as her bf to prove that she had nothing in common with them but yet.. the relationship is not working and she is the one that's even saying it

In fact I honestly understand eha
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
aflame100:

In fact I honestly understand eha
what did u understand
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 19, 2016
Do it first, dump her sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Do it first, dump her sorry ass
wow... thanks for ur comment
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by ChappyChase: 9:20am On Feb 19, 2016
Ibiblaze:
good morning my fellow Nairalanders..i have been dating this girl for two months now,I love her very much and do show it.. but she is the type that is too open to every guys that comes her way.. I mean very friendly and ready to mingle . too much of her male friends distracted the love she was supposed to have for me.she doesn't show care no call to check on me if I don't call I can't get to hear from her.. and the way things are now is like she wants to end the relationship.. but she said after our first semester exam then she will tell what's on her mind... so guys and ladies... advice me what to do cause the way I see things... this relationship won't last more than March... should I just go ahead now and breakup with her despite the love I have for her which she didn't reciprocate or I should allow her do the breaking up.. thanks for ur helpful coments
Guy wake up you no dey top 10 for her least of guy friends!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by aflame100(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2016
Ibiblaze:

In fact I honestly understand what you have explained. In this case I recommend you increase the frequency of your communication wit her, if it is not a distance relationship then, constant visitation could also help, you people should learn how to spend quality time together, it breeds intimacy. keep reminding her about how much you love her as often as possible. my brother love is not "given" but, won. if you indeed love this girl, go fight all the battle and win her. wish you victory all the way. don't give up if you love her.

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Cholls(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2016
my brother...... first to digest my advice deep..... take some 420...........ok back to the topic...........You see not every girl you meet in your journey in life will buy into your ideas of how a relationship should be like...........it's a Game.........Sometimes you win and most Times you lose.........what I want you to know is if any damn babe is giving you a tough time in order to buy your idea.....withdraw the previous ATTENTION you're giving to her and look for other potential buyers and don't forget to enjoy yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by nedu2000(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2016
Ibiblaze:
I don't really l get ur point... is it the guy or the lady?
the guy is in better position
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2016
Ibiblaze:

I don't think she is... she said she only love one guy he was her first love.. am her second date and she said the heart to love is not there... she still love her ex
mchew.. be there let her be using u eh. Am done
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by thundafire: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
guys cs dy mny he brings says it all if dy bitch is after dy mny or him
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cholls:
my brother...... first to digest my advice deep..... take some 420...........ok back to the topic...........You see not every girl you meet in your journey in life will buy into your ideas of how a relationship should be like...........it's a Game.........Sometimes you win and most Times you lose.........what I want you to know is if any damn babe is giving you a tough time in order to buy your idea.....withdraw the previous ATTENTION you're giving to her and look for other potential buyers and don't forget to enjoy yourself.
cool.. thanks for ur comment
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
nedu2000:
the guy is in better position
ok bro
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
thundafire:
ok.. now I get
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
thundafire:
sorry I don't get ur point
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
I can't break up with a girl....... cry

I'll prefer the girl to break up with me cool
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
ShyNeptune:
I can't break up with a girl....... cry

I'll prefer the girl to break up with me cool
Same bro
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Relationship is a two way street. If she truly likes you, no amount of guys can stop her from showing it.

Moreover i personally ,can't date a lady that is always open to all guys. From experience, they cheat easily, and even if they won't cheat ( which is rare) , they see a ready replacement of you in the so many guys they keep as "friends "
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
ilobasama:
Relationship is a two way street. If she truly likes you, no amount of guys can stop her from showing it.

Moreover i personally ,can't date a lady that is always open to all guys. From experience, they cheat easily, and even if they won't cheat ( which is rare) , they see a ready replacement of you in the so many guys they keep as "friends "
That's true.. thanks for ur comment

1 Like

Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
My friend always the two both
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Tommfrench(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
both undecided
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 1:20am On Feb 20, 2016
Tommfrench:
both undecided
ok
Re: Who Is In A Better Position To End A Relationship? The Lady Or The Guy? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2016
it's not working anymore

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Open If You Are Hor..+ny / My Problem With Modern Day Ladies......greatiyk4u / Qqq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.