Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Qqq - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qqq (1268 Views)

(photo)When You Like Her Cousin But Not Her... / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qqq by Franktmubarak1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello nairalanders,
Re: Qqq by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you really like her, why dont you go ahead and marry her... so far as she respects you,thats all that matters
Re: Qqq by waleadex(m): 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Don't lie about your age when she asks coz if you lie, you will have to always cover lies with lies. Age is no barrier when it comes to TRUE love. My wife is 2yrs older than me and we're going to be 18yrs together this 12th of August, though we started very early.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qqq by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Age is just a freakin number, since there's love, respect and loyalty in the relationship go ahead and marry her.... smiley

U have my backin wink
Re: Qqq by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
waleadex:
Don't lie about your age when she asks coz if you lie, you will have to always cover lies with lies. Age is no barrier when it comes to TRUE love. My wife is 2yrs older than me and we're going to be 18yrs together this 12th of August, though we started very early.

I duff cap sir cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Qqq by colossus2: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Why not ask her out first?
Re: Qqq by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Qqq by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Go on, nothing do u so far u love her and she love u
Re: Qqq by waleadex(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I duff cap sir cheesy
Na God o. I was 21 while she was 23 when we got married,though it was not really planned for. We have 4 kids now and our first daughter Zainob is a yr2 student in Unilag. So,true love does it.

1 Like

Re: Qqq by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2016
waleadex:

Na God o. I was 21 while she was 23 when we got married,though it was not really planned for. We have 4 kids now and our first daughter Zainob is a yr2 student in Unilag. So,true love does it.

Am highly impressed smiley

1 Like

Re: Qqq by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 06, 2016
waleadex:
cool cool
Re: Qqq by Deejavuu(f): 12:19am On Aug 06, 2016
waleadex:

Wow! shocked , nice one. May your marriage continue to grow from strength to strength. I'm just short of words, hmm smiley
Re: Qqq by waleadex(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2016
Deejavuu:

Wow! shocked , nice one. May your marriage continue to grow from strength to strength. I'm just short of words, hmm smiley

Amen and thanks sister...
Re: Qqq by Deejavuu(f): 12:28am On Aug 06, 2016
waleadex:

Amen and thanks sister...

You're welcome
Re: Qqq by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Deejavuu:

When they start talking like this grintongue
Re: Qqq by Deejavuu(f): 12:43am On Aug 06, 2016
iAmCharis:
When they start talking like this grintongue

Means they noticed something admirable, worth emulating tongue
Re: Qqq by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Deejavuu:

Means they noticed something admirable, worth emulating tongue
Noted. tongue
Re: Qqq by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2016
[size=15pt]Zlatan Ibrahimovic will always say : Age is just a number[/size]
Re: Qqq by TuneChi369(m): 5:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Bro,don't let age become a barrier when you love someone...You trust her ,love her,she's loyal etc she's worth it believe me.
Re: Qqq by Doubleagent008(m): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2016
Old enough to be your mother? if no, Fire on sir. Except it's an issue to her, you have nothing to worry about. but then it's all about you and your relationship. take decisions you can live with.
Re: Qqq by udysweet(f): 6:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Nice one the fact that you're thinking marriage is good sign. most younger guys when dey hear you're older,tends to want to play with you*after all she's old and desprate to want o settle*
Dey just come in,toy with your emotions and vamoose,lol!
And if you start asking how old are you,and they know they are younger,the excuse goes thus:what do you need my age for,its jus nothing but a number? That for me is a sign of insecurity and someone who just wants to hit and run.
Nothing stops you frm opening up frm onset,everytin about you,it goes along way if u are one who wants the best out a relationship.
A man who knows his worth,will earn his respect in a marriage to a woman he's younger than.
So @op go ahead jare,nothing do you. Wish you luck
Re: Qqq by peeparty(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2016
udysweet:
Nice one the fact that you're thinking marriage is good sign. most younger guys when dey hear you're older,tends to want to play with you*after all she's old and desprate to want o settle*
Dey just come in,toy with your emotions and vamoose,lol!
And if you start asking how old are you,and they know they are younger,the excuse goes thus:what do you need my age for,its jus nothing but a number? That for me is a sign of insecurity and someone who just wants to hit and run.
Nothing stops you frm opening up frm onset,everytin about you,it goes along way if u are one who wants the best out a relationship.
A man who knows his worth,will earn his respect in a marriage to a woman he's younger than.
So @op go ahead jare,nothing do you. Wish you luck

Eyen eka ammesire mbok vote iamkingzlee for Mr Nairaland today@10am.

click this link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

Do well to drop a charity like and share to support the ministry.
Re: Qqq by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 06, 2016
first of all does she knw ur age? if yes n she still respects u go ahead. bt most gals wldnt fancy it oooo so expect d worst if she doesn't knw yet
Re: Qqq by udysweet(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
He don come again o,una go dash me dollars? Lol!
peeparty:

Eyen eka ammesire mbok vote iamkingzlee for Mr Nairaland today@10am.

click this link below.
https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale

Do well to drop a charity like and share to support the ministry.
Re: Qqq by peeparty(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2016
udysweet:

Hehehehhe no vex my sister.. I know your too busy for this biko. just this last time. iamkingzlee
Shey dollars dey fa
Re: Qqq by iamkingzlee(m): 8:24am On Aug 06, 2016
udysweet:
haba naa!! Trust us! We get pounds, euros even cefa grin

(1) (Reply)

Pictures That Describe A Typical Nigerian Marriage Process / You Wont Believe Why Huddah Monroe Enlarged Her Boobs / 5 Types Of Girls To Avoid During This Recession Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.