Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man (1641 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by cnwokike(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2016
One girl just may have found a solution to an ages-old conundrum, how to keep
other women off your man. In an image shared online, she is seen standing with her boyfriend who doesn’t look so pleased with her idea. She made him wear a shirt with three images of her and on its front are the words: “If you are reading this, you are too close. I have a girlfriend.” And for emphasis, she underlined the word ‘girlfriend’.

This idea may help reduce the amount of HBP in our ladies... Or don't you think so?

http://amibor.com/see-how-this-lady-keeps-other-girls-away-from-her-man/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+%2Fworkerspace+%28Jobs%2CNews%2CEntertainment%2CSports%2CGossips%29

CC: lalasticlala

Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Insecure bittch

3 Likes

Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
He won't wear it everyday na undecided
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Mhizkel(f): 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Insecure bittch
Sometimes, we tend to feel insecure for the fear of loosing the one we truly love, but her own level of insecurity has gone beyond.
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Sometimes, we tend to feel insecure for the fear of loosing the one we truly love, but her own level of insecurity has gone beyond.
I just pray I dnt marry an insecure wife sha
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by titosantana(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
That is not enough, I was even thinking she padlocked his private. Shey na only that cloth the guy go dey wear? I sorry for that babe.
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Mhizkel(f): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I just pray I dnt marry an insecure wife sha
It's a trait that's easy to decipher in someone. So, it would be your choice either to get married to her or not.
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by myfantasies(f): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Maybe he cheated
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Mhizkel(f): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Maybe he cheated
At worst, he could be a chronic cheat!
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Smartguy001(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Not beyond.....viral grin
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by myfantasies(f): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Smartguy001(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Wen I checked ur DP I felt like jst stealing u... cheesy
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Mhizkel(f): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
Smartguy001:

Wen I checked ur DP I felt like jst stealing u... cheesy
Hehehehehe...Funny you!
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Mhizkel(f): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
Smartguy001:

Not beyond.....viral grin
Beyond. In the sense that, she over-reacted.
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by Smartguy001(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mhizkel:

Beyond. In the sense that, she over-reacted.

Yea....insecurity na bad tin mehn

1 Like

Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by ChappyChase: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2016
And the mumu man wear the cloth?
Re: See How This Lady Keeps Other Girls Away From Her Man by grad2012(f): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
I doubt if that's what's keeping him,it must must be that he luvs her.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Nairalander? / 12 Funny But Brilliant Cartoons Every Woman Can Relate To / How Can I Vote For Miss Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.