Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? (4671 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by zeezyoung(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mumu with Phd

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Ginaz(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
No he's not, now can you mind your business? undecided

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol.. Ode
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
kiss kiss lovely husband who always wnt his wife to b happy not like nl guys wey their body too dey hot! grin grin

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by myfantasies(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I wish to see the native doctor dat prepared d charm dat his wife used in charming him

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Godmother(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lolz. This can't happen joor. Even juju sef will not turn a man to this. A man whose wife cheated on him is already hurt and injured and she will only be putting pepper in the wound by crying over the other guy. I don't think any man will take it.

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Kingsasian(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na this kind of foolishness dey annoy devil sef

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Holywizard: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
some people are naturally stup1d
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
You need to watch your wife closely, I really don't think she really and truly loves you, please stop playing childish and be a real man and don't allow your emotions becloud your sense of judgement. Wake up
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Her kitty must be made of Gold

Who wants a fool as a hubby undecided hello she cheated! now shes cryin d love of her life is with another n gave his seed to another n his angry ... undecided
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
kiss kiss lovely husband who always wnt his wife to b happy not like nl guys wey their body too dey hot! grin grin
Oya I don bend come sidon for my back and tuern me to donkey!!!

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Creamish(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
BumBae:
Her kitty must be made of Gold

Who wants a fool as a hubby undecided hello she cheated! now shes cryin d love of her life is with another n gave his seed to another n his angry ... undecided

Lolz...somehow I dont feel sorry for any of them. Men cheat and do worse so...na dem sabi. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz...somehow I dont feel sorry for any of them. Men cheat and do worse so...na dem sabi. grin

Lol both of dem no well grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oya I don bend come sidon for my back and tuern me to donkey!!!
grin u fit carry me? shocked
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin u fit carry me? shocked
*Zooms to go check her profile picture returns disappointed* You fat abi you slim?
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by SADYBABA(f): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lolz, i don't think dis is real
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

*Zooms to go check her profile picture returns disappointed*
You fat abi you slim?
U need to knw dar bf u carry me? shocked
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
U need to knw dar bf u carry me? shocked
Even jackie no be all load hin dey carry, abi you wan kill me?!
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by OCTAVO: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nope, he's the wisest husband. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Donfamous(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
my crush
*winks,*
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by HonPatrick(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
This man is under a spell.. Don't blame him. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by babdap: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
. I pray that may thy lord gives you a man like this as husband.
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by cruzita(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
wetin concern me
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Histrings08(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oloriburuku ni
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Outofsync(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
hahahahahaha
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
babdap:
. I pray that may thy lord gives you a man like this as husband.
angry angry
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Donfamous:
my crush
*winks,*
cheesy crush bawo?
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Donfamous(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy crush bawo?
lolz, always love your gentle reply anytime I read your comments
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by skelewu404(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
u see ur life so u r supporting the wifey
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
skelewu404:
u see ur life so u r supporting the wifey
Maybe grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Donfamous:
lolz, always love your gentle reply anytime I read your comments
Gentle reply? cheesy anyway thanks

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? / 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. / Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo)