Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,209 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? (4671 Views)

Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Reveals How She Met Her Husband In London 11 Years Ago. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by zeezyoung(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Mumu with Phd

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Ginaz(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
No he's not, now can you mind your business? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Smellymouth: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lol.. Ode
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
kiss kiss lovely husband who always wnt his wife to b happy not like nl guys wey their body too dey hot! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by myfantasies(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I wish to see the native doctor dat prepared d charm dat his wife used in charming him

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Godmother(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lolz. This can't happen joor. Even juju sef will not turn a man to this. A man whose wife cheated on him is already hurt and injured and she will only be putting pepper in the wound by crying over the other guy. I don't think any man will take it.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Kingsasian(m): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na this kind of foolishness dey annoy devil sef

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Holywizard: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
some people are naturally stup1d
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
You need to watch your wife closely, I really don't think she really and truly loves you, please stop playing childish and be a real man and don't allow your emotions becloud your sense of judgement. Wake up
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Her kitty must be made of Gold

Who wants a fool as a hubby undecided hello she cheated! now shes cryin d love of her life is with another n gave his seed to another n his angry ... undecided
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
kiss kiss lovely husband who always wnt his wife to b happy not like nl guys wey their body too dey hot! grin grin
Oya I don bend come sidon for my back and tuern me to donkey!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Creamish(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
BumBae:
Her kitty must be made of Gold

Who wants a fool as a hubby undecided hello she cheated! now shes cryin d love of her life is with another n gave his seed to another n his angry ... undecided

Lolz...somehow I dont feel sorry for any of them. Men cheat and do worse so...na dem sabi. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
Creamish:

Lolz...somehow I dont feel sorry for any of them. Men cheat and do worse so...na dem sabi. grin

Lol both of dem no well grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oya I don bend come sidon for my back and tuern me to donkey!!!
grin u fit carry me? shocked
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin u fit carry me? shocked
*Zooms to go check her profile picture returns disappointed* You fat abi you slim?
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by SADYBABA(f): 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lolz, i don't think dis is real
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

*Zooms to go check her profile picture returns disappointed*
You fat abi you slim?
U need to knw dar bf u carry me? shocked
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by ChappyChase: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
U need to knw dar bf u carry me? shocked
Even jackie no be all load hin dey carry, abi you wan kill me?!
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by OCTAVO: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nope, he's the wisest husband. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Donfamous(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
my crush
*winks,*
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by HonPatrick(m): 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2016
This man is under a spell.. Don't blame him. grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by babdap: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
. I pray that may thy lord gives you a man like this as husband.
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by cruzita(f): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
wetin concern me
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Histrings08(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Oloriburuku ni
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Outofsync(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
hahahahahaha
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
babdap:
. I pray that may thy lord gives you a man like this as husband.
angry angry
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
Donfamous:
my crush
*winks,*
cheesy crush bawo?
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Donfamous(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy crush bawo?
lolz, always love your gentle reply anytime I read your comments
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by skelewu404(m): 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
u see ur life so u r supporting the wifey
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2016
skelewu404:
u see ur life so u r supporting the wifey
Maybe grin
Re: Is This The Dumbest Husband In The World? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
Donfamous:
lolz, always love your gentle reply anytime I read your comments
Gentle reply? cheesy anyway thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Men Jealous Of Their Babies?? / 8 Things Girls Do When They Have A Crush On You. / Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.