Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) (4660 Views)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / Is This True About Girls? (photo) / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can this be said to be prevalent among our amiable Nigerian girl's mindset?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Well, I can make a case for just one Lady. My friend with a heart worth its weight in gold.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by AfroKnight: 12:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wow, this chick is divine.

Hope Nairaland babes can see good example.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
How the heck did you get the letter my girlfriend wrote me last week. And you even dared to post it angryangry
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:
How the heck did you get the letter my girlfriend wrote me last week.
And you even dared to post it angryangry

It wasn't difficult. Your guard was down.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
among the easiest things to do for my man
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
jnrbayano:

It wasn't difficult. Your guard was down.
gringrin my girlfrriend is the best isnt she gringringringrin
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:

gringrin
my girlfrriend is the best isnt she gringringringrin

Best in being easy to penetrate? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
halfricanadian:
among the easiest things to do for my man

Glad to learn of this.

Doing it is easier to leaching on him.

1 Like

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
she's not human.

1 Like

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Can Nigerian Guys do the equivalent of that to their girls? Pfftt

5 Likes

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
jnrbayano:

Glad to learn of this.
Doing it is easier to leaching on him.
lol abi o
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
AfroKnight:
Wow, this chick is divine.

Hope Nairaland babes can see good example.

She is designed to love.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by EpicMaurice(m): 12:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
jnrbayano:

Best in being easy to penetrate? smiley
grin best in evrything a good a girl can do.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fabulocity:

I haven't claimed that. Do an answer to the OP if you care.

Your question is a different topic worthy of discussion.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:

grin best in evrything a good a girl can do.

I agree with being best in penetration.....
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
she's not human.

lol

She is, just that there isn't any shackle on her growth in maturity.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by ayobase(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
Either ways, the girl wins.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Fabulocity:

Just state the equivalent.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by mizzbouqui(f): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 4:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
grin

What's your opinion on the Op?
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by Jennydoris(f): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
she's not human.

Yea... she is an Angel....
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by vicstar(m): 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
• • • • • That chick is a keeper embarassed I won't rest until I find her cry

1 Like

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 7:04am On Aug 20, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • That chick is a keeper embarassed I won't rest until I find her cry

Her beauty is skin deep.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by faith551(m): 9:45am On Aug 20, 2016
Mehn!!! if my girl friend drops that for me, I'll definitely pray my team looses, I wonder what extent a girl with such a heart will go to make his man feel happy
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:
Mehn!!! if my girl friend drops that for me, I'll definitely pray my team looses, I wonder what extent a girl with such a heart will go to make his man feel happy

She's got your back win or loose.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by Affable0709(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
Sad to say, She's taken.

Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
jnrbayano:

She's got your back win or loose.

I might sacrifice the match to be with her then
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:

I might sacrifice the match to be with her then

No need for that. She already understood your love for the game and respects that.

However, you can sacrifice it if you choose to or you can more than compensate for it in other ways.
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by faith551(m): 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
jnrbayano:

No need for that. She already understood your love for the game and respects that.

However, you can sacrifice it if you choose to or you can more than compensate for it in other ways.

question is ,Where can I get such a girl in Nigeria??
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by jnrbayano(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
faith551:

question is ,Where can I get such a girl in Nigeria??

What if I tell you that girls with such tendency as described by the Op abound where you are?

....well, the only snag is that most of the lot can't live beyond that cliche, "I am a girl and as such men must cater for me all of the time"
Re: Is This Of Any Prevalence To Nigerian Girls? (photo) by faith551(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
jnrbayano:

What if I tell you that girls with such tendency as described by the Op abound where you are?

....well, the only snag is that most of the lot can't live beyond that cliche, "I am a girl and as such men must cater for me all of the time"

Well that's it, the problem.majority are so selfish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Feel This Way / . / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Wretched”, Slay Queen Boast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.