Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) (76721 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by keypad1: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ggg
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by mytime24(f): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Gud4dem

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by centmichael101(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Christane: 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
He z followin wat d bible say #catch dem wen dy re young #kudos to them ..i wish dem happy married lyf in advance.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by yemajiteru(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rubbish...
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nigeria sef
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by shejane: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Which country is that cos is not Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by kellsblingsz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
What do they know about marriage?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by shilexholly(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
Awon omo ale

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by DPricey1(f): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
If they're in love their parents should support them. Better to marry early than engage in premarital sex

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by skedemi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
romantically stupid
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
I doubt this happen in Nigeria
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by gr8nes: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
GET GOOD LOOKING AND IMPECCABLE USHERS FOR YOUR EVENT AT HALF THE PRICE.

- 50% off on your first order
- 20% referral commission
- A free synergy Inc. souvenir

Synergy Ushering Services, making your events stress free while you relax with a big smile

simply visit synergy..com.ng

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by deathmen12: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2016
all dis indomie generation nor get shame and fear o.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by confun: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by scarffield(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Their principal should b shot in d chest.....
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Rayman5(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Their mata
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
kilokeys:
As in cry which country?

By their uniforms, most like in a south African region.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Oilandgas1(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested

For what?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by omolola15(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Na war ooooo. For secondary school? Expensive joke. They are supposed to be learning something better.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
The leaders of their generation angry[center][/center] grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Hyphee(f): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Is this for real? Dem even chop mouth join shocked
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Otapipia: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
I honestly don't see anything wrong. If they are truly in love then they should be encouraged to keep the relation and remain celebrate until they are willing to marry. Am married to my secondary school girl friend and we are happily married and blessed with kids.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by banmee(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood

They are too young. Life is in stages. The stage they are in is the "book" stage.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by oluamid(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
I'm sorry but the probability of this happening in a Nigerian Secondary school is almost nil.

I mean, you want the 'teacher's pet' to run to the class teacher with the tale and then rain a hail of canes on the backsides of everyone involved?

Won't happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by fastlane84: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nollywood?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by humilitynike: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
hian!!!! whick kind love be this one?I hope say no be chop and clean mouth love be this
which one be chop and clean mouth love again?
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Johnnoo(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
This is silly
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ed2gbi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
That happened here in South Africa last week.
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by ahmadmuazu5(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Nonsense. The principal should be arrested
Of course
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Olakunlae: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jonathan2787:
thats why Nigerians can't improve in the western world this is something someone will say awwww to because its cute adorable and courageous but here u frown at it why is it wrong are they too young for courtship or you guys prefer the one they keep it hush hush until the girl gets pregnant? nollywood

Only an idiot can reason this way !

Wat has this got to do with advancement ? Are westerners?

Brother u r an African and u've got a culture

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To His Classmate On Uniform(video) by Segzyelnino(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lubish.... Hope the guy know how much $1= to in Nigeria.

Hope say the girl sabi cry very well wen she get belle at under age and rejected by his so called mr lover

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.