Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

“This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade (39277 Views)

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nicur: 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:
The rate of illiteracy in Nigeria is going high by the day. The rise in dollar is affecting many economies in the world, it's not restricted to naira alone. Many countries however, have devalued their currencies. PMB does not want to do same. He has concrete reasons, you can check the effects of currency devaluation. I just have more reasons to love pmb for his resilience. Wailers wake up every wanting to hear bad news, and they just keep getting heartache. God bless Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2016
cruzita:
everybody was shouting change!!!change!!!.they didn't ask if its negative or positive change.
Here is one of them. You should know running a country doesn't translate to running a church where miracle happen.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by faruz: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2016
masterpower:
Madam you people rejected goodluck for badluck buhari, so live with it and suffer for their sins.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by ASHAKA1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2016
pls has she found Johnny yet?
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
She must have had her grey matter for lunchundecided

Nonsense!
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Btruth: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:
The rate of illiteracy in Nigeria is going high by the day. The rise in dollar is affecting many economies in the world, it's not restricted to naira alone. Many countries however, have devalued their currencies. PMB does not want to do same. He has concrete reasons, you can check the effects of currency devaluation. I just have more reasons to love pmb for his resilience. Wailers wake up every wanting to hear bad news, and they just keep getting heartache. God bless Nigeria.
.....thank you & God bless you. Help tell them more, it seems people don't understand that the world economy is affected and not only Nigeria. What else do you want PMB to do? I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by makabulchi(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
So We thought that the only people who are affected By the dollar- Naira saga , Were The Second class Citizens Of the country and the poor masses.
But seems to us, everyone is kind of affected in one way or the other, And that doesn’t exclude celebrities.

Efizzy Entertainment Act And award winning diva, Yemi Alade Who Seem to Have A Quit On Her earlier quest for johnny, Went on her twitter account to say her own side about the “rise in naira to dollar exchange” She says it Makes No sense And Its Not The Change She Expected.

Seems Someone Is Not Happy with the ruling class.
check out her tweets below , and a comment by one of her fans.

see on twitter , https://twitter.com/yemialadee/status/700363972948660224

http://otownloaded.com/this-is-not-the-change-i-expected-at-all-yemi-alade/

True...but pls aunt yemi stick 2 singing
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2016
wasn't she one of the cheap celebrities that campaigned for APC. The rest of them would soon join her in singing another tune.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2016
So this would just make frontpage on this forum without anyone confirming to know if it's true, yes? The sad part is the correction would still make frontpage when she declares the account is a fake.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by paschu: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:

Of course you are smarter than Sanusi, and more literate than Soyinka, but I'm sure, from the way it's going, by his 12th month you would have ran out of your canned excuses, that's asuming you still have any sense of decorum left up stairs.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by praxisnetworks: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:
She must have had her grey matter for lunchundecided

Nonsense!
Y use such a word as hate?
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by ChinoJeff: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Dear Yeah, I think it's too late to apologize for the wrongs u did to the Nigerian Best President ever, GEJ. You only have to live with your wooes just like every other zombies.

2 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Y use such a word as hate?

Why can't I? Did you read what you wrote?
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by bfire(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
It a pity most of you guys are ignorant of what is obtainable in international currency and the economic downturn facing all oil exporting countries.

Two years ago, $1 Canadian dollar was $1.18 US dollars.

Currently, it's $1.45 to $1 US dollars.

Every commodity has since double in price atleast, in Toronto.

So sad that some of you are ignorant or perphabs full of hatred.

I wonder who suffer most when you continue to wish evil on your government. Suffice to say this is even common amongst the poor, unemployable, tribalist
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Reference(m): 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
Btruth:
.....thank you & God bless you. Help tell them more, it seems people don't understand that the world economy is affected and not only Nigeria. What else do you want PMB to do? I tire oooo

Hahahaha....abeg never tire yet, parking the bus no be easy game and half time still far....

The best days of the APC are a distant memory....
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by praxisnetworks: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why can't I? Did you read what you wrote?
Sincerely I am in support of anti corruption crusades but EFCC should show competence.... Pay and get good lawyers... Festus Falana and Tunji are just comedians
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by nathdim: 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:
if it was gej that is still president guess your tone will be different i remember when naira was 220 per dollar see how the yoruba folks were shouting as if it's the end of the world now they are silent as corpse (tribalism and illiteracy ) That is the problem we have in these country an average northerner doesn’t care if the dollar is 1000 naira he only thinks of how his cattle can get fatt and grow tomatoes same thing to my brothers from the east

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
praxisnetworks:

Sincerely I am in support of anti corruption crusades but EFCC should show competence.... Pay and get good lawyers... Festus Falana and Tunji are just comedians

Yeah right!
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by praxisnetworks: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Yeah right!
Love should sound more like it now...
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2016
nathdim:
if it was gej that is still president guess your tone will be different i remember when naira was 220 per dollar see how the yoruba folks were shouting as if it's the end of the world now they are silent as corpse (tribalism and illiteracy ) That is the problem we have in these country an average northerner doesn’t care if the dollar is 1000 naira he only thinks of how his cattle can get fatt and grow tomatoes same thing to my brothers from the east

What happened to your grey matter?

2 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:

Nobody is challenging that there is a problem. The issue is that Buhari is mismanaging the crisis.

During GEJ time, price of oil fell from about $100 in 2013 to about $45 by the time he left yet the naira went from 160 to about 210 by the time he departed. That was a fall of over $50 in price

Despite the price of oil has fallen by only $15 during Buharis short period, the naira has gone from 210 to 380. His incompetence makes GEJ's cluelessness look like a 1st class.

He is a man of immense integrity but his economics is lamentable.

6 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by xtervaganza(m): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:
ok. Why is the naira depreciating then ?
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by smarthG(f): 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
lordizak:

Many empty heads heads will keep defendng government actions and wrong doing against their own liberation. Just to bein vogue and belonging.

In this country there are only two(2) parties the rich(poltricians) and the Masses. The Rich suffer us to get richer and the Poor masses defEnd them and stll feel the pain. 4get the sheet CBN is publiShng to you. Make do with a few Economic vriables and you will fnd out Nigeria is a bad target. Sorry to say but This is just the begining. Let's watch out aswe press our calcultor and pray. Godhelp us all.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by oluscofield(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
Headache is when a myopic mind criticises a genius mind... Dis occurs most in Nigeria.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2016
nitt:

the level of ignorance and lack of general knowledge is what we suffer from the most in this country.

I had to quote the rare exception.

your head dey there abeg!

Your case sorry to say this is the proverbial case of the blind leading the blind.

I have written off the economy once Buhari started implementing these bankrupt policies.

Soludo, Sanusi,Rewane and now Pat Utomi have all condemned his policies!

Foriegn investors are refusing to invest and some are even divesting. Stop praising hubris.

3 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by dharn10(m): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Kenneth10110:

I think the guy is entitle to his opinion

pls if u Don't know What to type Go and sleep
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2016
smarthG:

Many empty heads heads will keep defendng government actions and wrong doing against their own liberation. Just to bein vogue and belonging.

In this country there are only two(2) parties the rich(poltricians) and the Masses. The Rich suffer us to get richer and the Poor masses defEnd them and stll feel the pain. 4get the sheet CBN is publiShng to you. Make do with a few Economic vriables and you will fnd out Nigeria is a bad target. Sorry to say but This is just the begining. Let's watch out aswe press our calcultor and pray. Godhelp us all.
I make much more than b4, expenditure has risen yes, but it has not ousted my income, I still am in a profit zone. go and read Ur Karl Marx well. Why is the price of a bag of cement falling, petroleum also falling?. U just lack basic understanding.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by grandstar(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
bfire:
It a pity most of you guys are ignorant of what is obtainable in international currency and the economic downturn facing all oil exporting countries.

I wonder who suffer most when you continue to wish evil on your government. Suffice to say this is even common amongst the poor, unemployable, tribalist

But does Canada have a rate of 1.45 officially and 2.50 at the black market? That is because the government there allowed the currency to depreciate naturally.

Buhari upon assuming power said he won't devalue the naira that he does not want Nigerians to suffer. Its like saying you don't like 1+1= 2.

2 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2016
xtervaganza:
ok. Why is the naira depreciating then ?
if you can answer why oil price is falling.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2016
[quote author=Nicur post=43077147][/quote]
let's assume I am truly stupid, that does not invalidate the fact that you are more stupid. Calling me stupid does not mean u r smart.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by nitt: 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
grandstar:

Your case sorry to say this is the proverbial case of the blind leading the blind.

I have written off the economy once Buhari started implementing these bankrupt policies.

Soludo, Sanusi,Rewane and now Pat Utomi have all condemned his policies!

Foriegn investors are refusing to invest and some are even divesting. Stop praising hubris.

instead of writing off, I think you'd do all of us a good favour by writing in the surest way out.

'so easy to condemn but not so to create'

and for our sake don't shout 'DEVALUATION' if u decide to do the latter

Good luck!
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by CandiceJay(f): 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
bfire:

Permit me to say, you lack conscience. You call d cries of people "ignorance" and "hatred". Lets say u re amongst those who live above d average and ure not affected by things as it is. Go to a market tomorrow and see how much prices have tripled, making it difficult for d low earned ones to meet up, taking dat incomes re even been reduced despite d rise in cost of living. Yes oda countries av their own issues and, take it or leave it, its citizens re also complaining. Our leaders re put in power for their citizens, to hear their cries and sort a way out for them. Things re beyond bad as it is ryt now in Nigeria nd people av to voice their hardships, its wats expected in democracy. I feel pain wen people come to my Mum's shop to buy something nd they re told how much prices have skyrocketed, leaving them with no option but to settle for little or nothing. People re suffering and in d last few months, it has become worse, the gov should help its citizens, Buhari should rise to d occasion and proffer lasting solutions rather than keeping up with d blame games. #painsinmyheart

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / Bimbo Oshin Celebrates 48th Birthday With Super Gorgeous Photos / Tearful Skiibii Laments After Getting Dumped By Girlfriend [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.