Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

“This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade (39252 Views)

Adebola Williams: Buhari Didn't Give Me The Change I Helped Him Campaign For / Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiboy11:
Ure just the illiterate fool here,1 dollar to 405 now and u are blaming all the world economic,my friend which class are u,honestly ure dumb n useles n may u and ur whole family feel this bad economy well in jesus name I pray for u,goat
It is quite evident you are a trader at main market, because those are the class of people that want to hear otherwise. Sorry to disappoint you, my family is blessed and no sane man will spew the rubbish you are spewing. There is Google for u to learn than to come and make a fool of yourself on here. Look at ur language construct, too poor, go back and learn English syntax structure b4 we can discuss. I thank God I am enlighten and not one who's shouting; Dollar dey rise, what I shout is Change!.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by chiboy11(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
See this enlighten slowpoke,keep on blaming Johnathan and fall in oil price for your woes,I bet u are one prep student coming here to talk junk economic theory which even ur father can't analyze,dollar was 216 when buhari came in n 2day its 405 which is about 100% rise and u still ve mouth to talk,abeg if u don't ve anyting go to bed n slep don't come here to spew trash which u kno noting about,nicompu aboki goat like u ,my prayer is for it to reach 3000 per naira self,all of una neva see anyting,this is dat change n ur retard family will b d one to suffer it more I pray in jesus name Amen
lordizak:

It is quite evident you are a trader at main market, because those are the class of people that want to hear otherwise. Sorry to disappoint you, my family is blessed and no sane man will spew the rubbish you are spewing. There is Google for u to learn than to come and make a fool of yourself on here. Look u language construct is too poor, go back and learn English syntax structure b4 we can discuss. I thank God I am enlighten and not one who's shouting; Dollar dey rise, what I shout is Change!.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiboy11:
See this enlighten slowpoke,keep on blaming Johnathan and fall in oil price for your woes,I bet u are one prep student coming here to talk junk economic theory which even ur father can't analyze,dollar was 216 when buhari came in n 2day its 405 which is about 100% rise and u still ve mouth to talk,abeg if u don't ve anyting go to bed n slep don't come here to spew trash which u kno noting about,nicompu aboki goat like u ,my prayer is for it to reach 3000 per naira self,all of una neva see anyting,this is dat change n ur retard family will b d one to suffer it more I pray in jesus name Amen
You need to start using spell check, you are a horrible writer, I just hope u speak better. I am a Southerner, Igbo Delta to be prescise.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by tobechukwuka(m): 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
DickDastardly:
Waiting for Mr Mbaka
IDIOT LIKE YOU. USELESS ESCAPE GOAT FROM ZOO. PLS LEAVE FR. MBAKA OUT OF THIS. STOP RIDICULING HIS NAME UNLESS YOU BRING CURSES TO YOUR FAMILY AND THE ENTIRE GENERATION
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by DickDastardly(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
tobechukwuka:

IDIOT LIKE YOU. USELESS ESCAPE GOAT FROM ZOO. PLS LEAVE FR. MBAKA OUT OF THIS. STOP RIDICULING HIS NAME UNLESS YOU BRING CURSES TO YOUR FAMILY AND THE ENTIRE GENERATION
I fear God alone! So go and rant for some other gullible people like you. And if you curse me one more time i'll ask the moderators to ban you for a long time.
Mbaka supportted this government from onset. So he owes it to us to see it through by comming out to tell us how he now feels about the economy. Mind you, you are not more catholic than me. cool

2 Likes

Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by chiboy11(m): 7:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Sore loser like u,pls define d term economics,ure using oil price fall n GEJ to help ur stupidity,pple dat even went to skul n re profs re questioning d govt not n meer skul drop out abokiii like u,don't go back to skul to read well 4u to kno wats haping,now u don't kno wat to say ure lookng @ spell check to bank ur foolishnes on me,haee do u kno wat d term encapsulation means? I kno abokiii like u kno noting,every lay man like u is trying to b n economic teacher while in d real sense can't analyze even d poverty situation in his family,a bag of rice, garri ,sugar ,beans n co hz added 60% on it just in 7months n u open ur stupid bukacavity to say oil price n GEJ is d problem,I won't b surprise a tout will impregnate ur wife n u will blame GEJ n oil price, stupid swine
lordizak:

You need to start using spell check, you are a horrible writer, I just hope u speak better. I am a Southerner, Igbo Delta to be prescise.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiboy11:
Sore loser like u,pls define d term economics,ure using oil price fall n GEJ to help ur stupidity,pple dat even went to skul n re profs re questioning d govt not n meer skul drop out abokiii like u,don't go back to skul to read well 4u to kno wats haping,now u don't kno wat to say ure lookng @ spell check to bank ur foolishnes on me,haee do u kno wat d term encapsulation means? I kno abokiii like u kno noting,every lay man like u is trying to b n economic teacher while in d real sense can't analyze even d poverty situation in his family,a bag of rice, garri ,sugar ,beans n co hz added 60% on it just in 7months n u open ur stupid bukacavity to say oil price n GEJ is d problem,I won't b surprise a tout will impregnate ur wife n u will blame GEJ n oil price, stupid swine
you still haven't impress me grammatically.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by chiboy11(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Hahahhahahaha joker,keep pilling ur blame on som1 else,ure nw dumb suddenly ,u don't kno wat to say again ,olodo
lordizak:

you still haven't impress me grammatically.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
chiboy11:
Hahahhahahaha joker,keep pilling ur blame on som1 else,ure nw dumb suddenly ,u don't kno wat to say again ,olodo
To be Frank, you haven't impress me at all. it's a shame u are bent on condemning my president.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by tintingz(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2016
amyrealsea:

you are very big fool! Wetin concern change, concern celebrities and how they spend their life and money?
Talking off point, you don go backyard smoke marijuana finish...come here dey talk rubbish!....Smh.
Before you continue with the insult, are you a celebrity? undecided
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Origin(f): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2016
Exporters are enjoying. Importers are complaining. Exports helps your economy, imports does not. We discourage imports so we can produce locally. Look to the wise: people are going into farming, production. But some are here complaining- stop buying latest phones (imports) and start producing - real leather is in kano - make world class shoes, sugar cane in north make refined sugar. Create opportunities from Nigeria's blessings.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by chiboy11(m): 7:17am On Feb 21, 2016
Abokii malu,am hapy u said ur president,nxt time learn to b constructive in ur reasoning,wat u say define u,in dis case ure stil a child grow up cuse ure daft n no noting atall
lordizak:

To be Frank, you haven't impress me at all. it's a shame u are bent on condemning my president.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by lordizak(m): 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2016
chiboy11:
Abokii malu,am hapy u said ur president,nxt time learn to b constructive in ur reasoning,wat u say define u,in dis case ure stil a child grow up cuse ure daft n no noting atall
If I were Ur sibling, I would be ashamed of u. You are the one who should be constructive and learn spellings. U r a disgrace to my country.
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by STUT(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2016
STUT:

Don't mind them,,they are ignorant people..enemy of progress
I've been supporting change since 2010...and I sure bliv the said change will come
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Smartstino11: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2016
rattlesnake:
Who she be

she be yemi. Alade
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by Smartstino11: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
The only change we should expect now is Biafra.....if not u will be seeing what u don't expect........bad minds everywhere.....who will then bring change........if not God.
let's pray..........
O! God please give us Biafra peacefully......
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by STUT(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2016
STUT:

I've been supporting change since 2010...and I sure bliv the said change will come
Its a must my brother
Re: “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade by proxillin(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
amyrealsea:

it is you that is d bigger illiterate! you go come here dey insult yourself. instead of you to use your time and age, work hard to be useful in this country...
than being useless and talking jargon...oh what a waste!
you dey here dey jealous others....in or word...respect your old age.

Gagool talking about my old age. Going by that pix...u r older. That makes u an old fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) / Yaw's Shalanga Show: Olamide Shuts Down Eko Hotel, Threw Jab At Colleagues / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.