Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help Ooo!!!!!!!!! My Phone Can't Connect With Another Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Ooo!!!!!!!!! My Phone Can't Connect With Another Phone (804 Views)

My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Ooo!!!!!!!!! My Phone Can't Connect With Another Phone by annayawchee: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2016
hello fellas..... I bought htc one m9 about 3days ago and i install flash share and xender bt they both couldnt connect with another phone and i checked the wifi, its working....... Am confused somebody pls advice me on what to do......... Thanks
Re: Help Ooo!!!!!!!!! My Phone Can't Connect With Another Phone by vickertony(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2016
annayawchee:
hello fellas..... I bought htc one m9 about 3days ago and i install flash share and xender bt they both couldnt connect with another phone and i checked the wifi, its working....... Am confused somebody pls advice me on what to do......... Thanks
keep on searching for another flashshare...... its from your Android version okk..... just keep searching to download latest flashshare app..... goodluck.... use Google.
Re: Help Ooo!!!!!!!!! My Phone Can't Connect With Another Phone by annayawchee: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
the fone version is 5.1 ....

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Most Important Thing You Consider When Buying A New Smartphone? / Corruption-mtn Secretly Removes Subsidy Too!!40k/s On Zone Tariff- Photo + Audio / Nexus 6p Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.