Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. (10983 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Unveils Apartment, Donates Land For Army Veterans' Building / Dino Melaye Donates N1m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) / Olakunle Churchill Donates Ambulance To Fire Service In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Solvik(f): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thumbs up
yeah of a truth service to humanity is the best work. #JCI #BeBetter #JustAct #PeaceIsPossible. Well done fellow Jaycees

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by elougo(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
Thank you JCIN OAU for this laudable project.. Service to humanity is certainly the best work of life.
I am delighted. certainly, JCI is no longer the best known secret.
keep up the great work....
#JustAct #PeaceIsPossible #SustainableImpact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nikapetrelli(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2016
hammedkola:
The Brotherhood of Man, transcends sovereignty of Nations.. cool

Service to humanity, is the best work of life smiley smiley
And economic justice can be done by free men
Through free Enterprise
Jci Be Better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by hammedkola(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
And economic justice can be done by free men
Through free Enterprise
Jci Be Better

Government should be of law rather of men smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Trhymes4love17(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2016
justified10:
service to humanitu, always d best work of life.

welldone fellow jaycees.

Faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2016
Trhymes4love17:

Faith in God gives meaning and purpose to human life
the brotherhood of man transcends the sovereignty of nations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2016
hammedkola:

Government should be of law rather of men smiley
and that service to humanity is d best work of life...dat is my favorite line

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by hammedkola(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2016
justified10:
and that service to humanity is d best work of life...dat is my favorite line

Yeah!...I remember My Unimaid days, Now intending to join JCI Aso here in Abuja.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by DisGuy: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2016
Fynestboi:
JCIN OAU donates Modernized Well to Agbogbo community.

On sunday february 14, 2016, the entire populace of Agbogbo community in Ile-Ife was in a joyous mood as a new modernised well was commissioned in the village. The modernized well which was constructed by Junior Chamber International OAU Chapter was a project that has been on for some months now, the project which was tagged 'BetterLifeWithWater' was finally commissioned on sunday.

Agbogbo community is a typical example of a rural area which lack basic amenities (such as electricity, potable water, good road et.c.) for the survival of the villagers. Speaking to OauPeeps correspondent the Vice President (Project) of the organization Adepoju Adedamola said the water project was executed after due consultation with villagers who told her that portable water tops their priority. She said the project is one of the voluntary projects the organisation execute to benefit humanity.

The well was commissioned by two international vice President of the Youth organisation in person of Mr Ryad Subratty and Mr Femi Osikelu. Also in attendance was the Staff adviser of the organization Prof. Orafidiya, the National President Tunji Oyeyemi, and the National Director of Project Mr Ralph Oyeyemi.

The people in the village show their deep sense of gratitude and appreciation to the organization for executing such in their project when government has dessert
them.
Also, mosquito nets were donated to the villagers so as to combat malaria among the polulace.

dem just share position like pure water

modernised well in 2016 yinmu
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by ezera(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2016
As a One Time JCI PRESIDENT, I must salute their effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 3:04am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:

welldone fellow jaycees.
were you a member?

It's like you the only person on this thread that knows what jci stands for...

I was the VP while in school... In delta state University Asaba campus..2011/2012...

Services to humanity always the best work of life!!!!

Jci... .......BE BETTER!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by pablus: 3:59am On Feb 20, 2016
nice work, but what makes this a "modernized well" sef?
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by sparkleboy(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2016
Great Ife

Miracy come and see your people o
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 20, 2016
patrickdarlins:
were you a member?

It's like you the only person on this thread that knows what jci stands for...

I was the VP while in school... In delta state University Asaba campus..2011/2012...

Services to humanity always the best work of life!!!!

Jci... .......BE BETTER!!!!!!!
I was member..

former director of training, Director of community development and director of discipline. @EKITI STATE UNI

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Elerineye01(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2016
We believe,

That faith in God, gives meaning and purpose to human life

That the brotherhood of men transcends the sovereignty of nations

That economic justice can best be won by free men through free enterprise

That government should be of laws, rather than of men

That earth great treasures lies in human personality

And that service to humanity is the best work of life

Shout to OAU Jaycees, proud of you guys
Long live JCI OAU
Long live JCI Area A
Long live JCI Collegiate
Long live JCI Nigeria

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:
I was member..

former director of training, Director of community development and director of discipline. @EKITI STATE UNI
.. Waoo.... Nice meeting you....

I held three position.. Before they made me for President... But I declined cos of my almost every weekend traveling and health issues.... So I was made the vp...

Traveled a lot with jeeces... Almost tour all Universities...

Nice knowing guys are still out there doing it great... And nice meeting you once more!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2016
patrickdarlins:
.. Waoo.... Nice meeting you....

I held three position.. Before they made me for President... But I declined cos of my almost every weekend traveling and health issues.... So I was made the vp...

Traveled a lot with jeeces... Almost tour all Universities...

Nice knowing guys are still out there doing it great... And nice meeting you once more!!
it's a pleasure...JCI is d best thing dat hapnd to me as an undergraduate...it changed a lot about me..
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by osarce91: 9:10am On Feb 20, 2016
#WHALE Done Guys! tongue proudly OAUjaycee smiley Greatest Ife! #ILoveMyJCI wink wink

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Kassidy90(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:
Rubbish angry
What have ever done in Ur life to help someone without uterior motive
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by MissingBudget: 10:05am On Feb 20, 2016
Kassidy90:

What have ever done in Ur life to help someone without uterior motive

I don't have to tell you because it's not your business.
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Kassidy90(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

I don't have to tell you because it's not your business.
Then stop hating on othes coz its non of Ur biz
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Arobake: 10:10am On Feb 20, 2016
Yes o. smiley

hammedkola:
The Brotherhood of Man, transcends sovereignty of Nations.. cool

Service to humanity, is the best work of life smiley smiley
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by MissingBudget: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2016
Kassidy90:

Then stop hating on othes coz its non of Ur biz
And quoting me about on nairaland is your business?
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Kassidy90(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

And quoting me about on nairaland is your business?
Anything that has to do with JCIN is my biz coz am a member undecided
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by MissingBudget: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2016
Kassidy90:

Anything that has to do with JCIN is my biz coz am a member undecided

OK. Why didn't you guys sink a borehole for them? Is there no water in their land?
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Kassidy90(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
MissingBudget:

OK. Why didn't you guys sink a borehole for them? Is there no water in their land?
That's not my LOM but I belief they must have reasons like maintenance, power n the likes...

1 Like

Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
justified10:

welldone fellow jaycees.
..... Yeah my fellow jaycee you are from wch chapter
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
omotolatoyosi:
U are so on point
... Are you a member of JCIN? If yes which chapter are you from?
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2016
buzanjay:
..... Yeah my fellow jaycee you are from wch chapter
I served at EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY chapter.
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Any JCIN member here....should chat me on whatsapp 08167098742... I'm repping JCIN eksu chapter...... Let's enlarge our coast....... To be the leading global network of young active citizens
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
justified10:
I served at EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY chapter.

..... Wao dats nice....... I'm currently a member eksu chapter
Re: JCIN-OAU Donates Modernized Well To Agbogbo Community. by omotolatoyosi(f): 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
Oluyole
buzanjay:
... Are you a member of JCIN? If yes which chapter are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Pictures From Way Back (before Blogging) Plus She's Adorable / Worlds Most Expensive Wedding.sultan Of Brunei Son In Mind Boggling Splendor Pix / BEWARE: Please Note For Those Who Love To Watch Xvideo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.