Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (52821 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Vivly(f): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2016
From the article, Which Big church is located around Lagos- Ibadan expressway?
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jaytee01(m): 9:00am On Feb 20, 2016
stevecantrell:
Its called ' supernatural breakthrough' getting everything for practically nothing is the 'Nigerian Dream' let's not blame Jumoke for a subculture that existed decades before she appeared on the scene.

BTW I'm waiting for mine too...grin
Continue waiting!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Dongreat(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2016
Mr Paul is so correct. Most of you will insult him but if she was not hawking bread and not photobombing 'Tine Tempah' (not stereoman, wizkid or even 2face) photoshot, then she won't have been a model. Most Nigerians are lazy, that's y they enjoy her story & wait foolishly on the lord without engaging in something productive.

Mum used to be like most Nigerians. She go to church 5 times a day, praying and fasting until she saw that you can't be established until you do something productive. Reducing her church program to 2 days in a week with an average of 5hrs in both days, and engaging in her business has made her one of the greatest entrepreneur in Delta State. Now that's the real inspirational tale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by digitsolution: 9:18am On Feb 20, 2016
Well said. Hope they will listen.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by dazzlingd(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2016
I see many people with short reasonings coming to bash this man...

but the man hit a great point there. With mentalities like this, Africa will remain backward till eternity, leaving things to fate and chances.

Heavens help only those who help themselves....
I'm happy for jumoke, fortunes happen, divine favours and unexpected miracles happen but that should not warrant mental laziness and diligence.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by dazzlingd(m): 9:37am On Feb 20, 2016
Pappyto:
Oniranu!!
perfect example of a black mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by dazzlingd(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
You actually wrote this Mr Man? ''
And the Jumoke lady too has attributed her stuff
to God. She's right. She neither used her brain
nor her diligence. Just God. That's the kind of
story we like in Nigeria. Story of God. No wonder
God has developed our economy without our brain
& diligence!". . . So if not God, then who? You obviously don't believe in God , and the Bible make us to know what your type of person is!
sorry to quote u, but u r just a perfect example of a black man.
A nation that lacks planning, discipline and focus looking up to the sky to pray while the whites are doing space explorations....
We ve spent so much time on religiousity while our land has been left to fate and chances.
Read, reason and understand the context befr u comment....but wait, u are a black man, black men don't read even if they do, they are too emotional about their religion to reason

9 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jaytee01(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2016
modelmike7:
You actually wrote this Mr Man? ''
And the Jumoke lady too has attributed her stuff
to God. She's right. She neither used her brain
nor her diligence. Just God. That's the kind of
story we like in Nigeria. Story of God. No wonder
God has developed our economy without our brain
& diligence!". . . So if not God, then who? You obviously don't believe in God , and the Bible make us to know what your type of person is!
Rubbish! How do you know that he does not believe in God? It is your type that "believes" in God and waits for goodies to fall on their laps undeservedly.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jaytee01(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Dongreat:
Mr Paul is so correct. Most of you will insult him but if she was not hawking bread and not photobombing 'Tine Tempah' (not stereoman, wizkid or even 2face) photoshot, then she won't have been a model. Most Nigerians a lazy, that's y they enjoy her story & wait foolishly on the lord without engaging in something productive.

Mum used to be like most Nigerians. She go to church 5 times a day, praying and fasting until she saw that you can't be established until you do something productive. Reducing her church program to 2 days in a week with an average of 5hrs in both days, and engaging in her business has made her one of the greatest entrepreneur in Delta State. Now that's the real inspirational tale.
Thanks bro.....we really have a long way to go.

A civil servant on a fixed income will spend most of his time attending church programmes praying for favour and breakthrough. He does not own any business and does not even gamble yet he expects a windfall.... Why, someone said so. It never occurs to him that even in the bible few ever got what can be described as a windfall without working hard for it.

How many crusades are held in Japan? Abi, don't they live well?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by pulsa(m): 10:34am On Feb 20, 2016
Vivly:
From the article, Which Big church is located around Lagos- Ibadan expressway?
deeper life
redeem Christian church
mountain of fire
e.t.c
there you go girl all sorted out for you
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Dongreat(m): 10:59am On Feb 20, 2016
jaytee01:
Thanks bro.....we really have a long way to go.

A civil servant on a fixed income will spend most of his time attending church programmes praying for favour and breakthrough. He does not own any business and does not even gamble yet he expects a windfall.... Why, someone said so. It never occurs to him that even in the bible few ever got what can be described as a windfall without working hard for it.

How many crusades are held in Japan? Abi, don't they live well?

Will they listen, when Daddy this and Mummy that, has blinded them by tell em 'my God is not a poor God, he will enrich you without stress'. The latest trend 'baba God pick my call'. How will God pick your call when you sit at home doing nothing, you work and 90% of ur salary is spent on booze and quashing, living a champagne life with beer salaries.

My bro am happy that you see reality instead of fantasy. Yes God grace is what made Bill Gates, Mark, Dangote, thrump, et Al.. wealthy but they tapped into innovation and got something doing instead of attending church 5 or even 7 days a week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Pappyto: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2016
dazzlingd:
perfect example of a black mentality.
STFU.......... Hot head!!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 20, 2016
Most Nigerians are too overreligious. They do little or next to nothing and expect to become rich overnight. The song Pick up by Adekunle Gold is an example of this mentality. People doing next to nothing but want God to provide a Rang Rover for them overnight. Nice Article btw.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Thank you for encouraging me to read.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Lilimax(f): 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
And if you're to celebrate a fluke that happened to only one person & might never happen to anybody else in the next 200 years, shouldn't you wake up from the fantasy of the Disney Wonderland? Why should a freak occurrence to one person increase the hopes of 180 million people? Why shouldn't we celebrate what a large number of people with some level of certainty can aspire to achieve?....The holy book says 'the race is not to the swift...and wealth is not to the intelligent...', doesn't it? Victories without swiftness & wealth without intelligence is your portion: oya take it now (using Oyakhilome's voice)! Pscheewww!
Of course in Nigeria, all our celebrities are entertainers, pastorpreneurs, & politicians.
Touche!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Melahou(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Davidovinci:

A'ight bro.....#peaceOut

No way...don't peace out yet
Come and finish what you started

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by MIMOSAXY(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

credit: Peter Adeosun Keys
culled from FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/peter.keyz/posts/1014520751944256

Many pipu said the same thing when CHELSEA won Champions League in 2012
Lilimax:
Touche!!!
sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

culled from FACEBOOK

Many pipu said the same thing when CHELSEA won Champions League in 2012
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:
Omoh see Paul Epistle. Didn't even read it to d end.
Me too couldn't read thru ... Boring ! grin
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Emmagrail(m): 12:31pm On Feb 20, 2016
This is so true!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by sindan: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:
Omoh see Paul Epistle. Didn't even read it to d end.
how could you read it with a tray of bread on your head

6 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
pretydiva:
Nobody gives a hoot. Baba God don pick her finally,n there's nuffin u or any 1 can do bout it
gbam

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by door2(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mr peter ma biun ori.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by godoluwa(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?
Calm down, the guy has valid points

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by kceewhyte(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
U guys r confusing me
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by banky222: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:

Oh, really? Kudos to him den.
just can't help but "like" you. you don't need a binocular to spot someone with a good heart.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by beejaymoore(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
funkyrash:
Haters are gonna hate!
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by kensandrea: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:

culled from FACEBOOK

[size=20pt]i swear i wish i could reach you personally I JUST LOVE YOU
[/size]

THEY WOULD ALL SHOUT GRACE... THEY WOULD ALL SHOUT UNMERITED FAVOUR...

THE GREAT LAND OF POVERTY...NIGERIA....

THE PEOPLE IN IT ARE DELUDED BY TYING THEIR FATE AROUND UNCERTAINTY OF LIFE..

THE bible say ........WOE TO THE SLUGGARD........

for those condemning this has no idea of what he just screamed about...

Nigeria is a Gonna.... we Need TOTAL BRAIN CLEANING... AND TOTAL LIBERATION FROM THE BELIEVE OF UNCERTAINTY OF LIFE....

THE SO CALLED PASTORS NEEDS TO START PREACHING VALUES... COS THAT'S WHAT WE LACK...

my 1 kobo..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Icekyng: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
yes this guy spoke the mind of many
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jimmy101231(m): 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
so as a pastor u still have they beef the bread seller shey anybody they beef u if u they collect ur tight stupid mofos
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dude made a lot of point, but the topic title wont allow some to see into this point. I also don't like the way Nigerians attribute everything to God. God/Allah/the Universe/Providence, whichever word you want to use has put everything in place, and when you focus on a dream, and work with determination, dedication, and discipline, you will attain success, even if you are a pagan and has never set foot in a church or mosque before. That is fact...that explains why the richest man on Earth is an Atheist. But people keep praying for luck and divine favor instead of working with focus at a goal. Has it not occurred to people to ask why all the most religious nations in the world like Nigeria and other African countries are the most poverty stricken nations in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Taofeekbasit(m): 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2016
I wish Nigeria youth reason the way this guy made these analysis
For real this guy Peter is too sensible.
Youth of nowadays always expecting miraculous success. Dear lazy felas it will be good for you to wake ⤴ and get something doing.[color=#770077][/color]by so doing God favor will locate you easily.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) / 2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.