Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story (52819 Views)

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween / Where Is The Bread-Seller Turned-model Olajumoke Orisaguna? / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by harsysky(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2016
I read it to the end ,and I can confidently and without doubt say that there are very, very , very very very, very ,great thinking, intelligent people in Nigeria. That writer is simply one of the few we have. I am , too.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by NaMe4: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Lol. True talk!

The reason why this story is so sensational is one of the reasons why buffoons can get into public offices, amass public wealth and oppress our psychologically depraved people.

By the way, that pic is just. . . Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by femynho(m): 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
Davidovinci:

Calm down bro....
Read the write-up again..

Was actually thinking the guy was hating at first, but he made real sense

bro, u read with understanding. i luv dat.

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by callJesu: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Destiny can't be truncated can only be delayed
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by montezz(f): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Was arguing with a friend over this issue last night,he said i was hating. Yes,its her time,i jux hate the way ppu r taking it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jidebond: 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
God bless you my brother,its only in Nigeria people think they can go to bed hungry and become a billionaire in the morning, mean while the odds of that happening is one in one hundred and eighty million or imposible sef.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
montezz:
Was arguing with a friend over this issue last night,he said i was hating. Yes,its her time,i jux hate the way ppu r taking it.
u are hating

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by kgr8mike(m): 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
We are all God's agents. We are on earth to do God's business. God knows how to provide you with the resources you need to get his work done. It may be by long years of prolonged hard labour or by Jumoke style. My prayer is may God locate and satisfy me early so I can be about his business with ease. There is no need to suffer for so long, I don't own the world, am a pilgrim. Dear Heavenly Father, I don't mind the Jumoke type. Amen.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by seunayantokun(m): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
poshestmina:
She is a role model for people who believe in luck,Fate and hard work (to an extent)

God don pick her call be say him do pick,Network no fit disconnect am

Keep your stupid options,Jumoke is now Bae undecided

The op is partially blind. When TY Bello, b4 the contracts came rolling in, asked Olajumoke what she wanted to start doing, she replied: ' mo ma kiri bread titi o fi ma su won - meaning I will continue to hawk bread till ppl are tired. That was a determination to succeed. That was hard work. Hard work with a university degree cannot always be the case. The world hasn't been made for varsity graduate only. That is part of what is killing our economy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?
THATS THE POINT. GOD BLESS U 4 DAT. JEALOUS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE. THATS WHY THE COUNTRY IS LIKE THIS.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2016
jaytee01:
Rubbish! How do you know that he does not believe in God? It is your type that "believes" in God and waits for goodies to fall on their laps undeservedly.

. . . . Have you ever heard of this verse :Faith without work is dead', have you? So you are telling me our dearest Olajumoke was just waiting and the goodies fell on her laps? Hope you know she was looking for her daily bread (no pun intended), before Providence shone on her?! You are so pathetic or perhaps you just want to sound St*pid personally.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by HomeOfMe(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

credit: Peter Adeosun Keys
culled from FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/peter.keyz/posts/1014520751944256
In as much as I'm happy for olajumoke,her success is not inspiring as far as I'm concerned because she achieved it on a platter of gold-didnt put in any effort. Sometimes I feel the story is just a publicity stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by emzila(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
this is the most stupid post I have ever read on nairaland. is not only Nigerians that celebrate this girl, the Indians tag her the most lucky model ever, CNN rejoice with her, UK is not left out and this guy come here to put up this organise pieces of junks.

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by montelota: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
sexybaby22:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3421649_122276409624420371521282049263385954808488n_jpegac12658676faa2403a8d7f663848f6e1

Regarding the Spiritual angle that our people have taken Jumoke's saga to, plus other things on this issue, Peter Adeosun Keyz writes ~

credit: Peter Adeosun Keys
culled from FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/peter.keyz/posts/1014520751944256

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by sirrinky: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now becaus she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?

You're what my primary school teacher Mrs.Cecilia Hood calls half-baked human.You need an immediate mental rework.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by jidebond: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
thank you my brother, the same organizations that wont send hampers to beggars in their communities jumping on band wagon quickly because it will give them cheap publicity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Interesting write up
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by shininglights: 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
God loves you. Stay safe
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
stevecantrell:
Its called ' supernatural breakthrough' getting everything for practically nothing is the 'Nigerian Dream' let's not blame Jumoke for a subculture that existed decades before she appeared on the scene.

BTW I'm waiting for mine too...grin

Here in the states is the American Dream... 'getting everything you've ever dreamed of by working towards it'

Nigerians do love a cindarella story.

And to think of it; they said she's gonna be a motivational speaker at an event.

What has she got to say? To admonish people to keep doing what they do best? To keep praying and hoping? To keep believing in their luck? Motivational speaker of course.

Let's though allow her enjoy the fame in peace and not start hoping 'God pick up my call too' like Olajumoke.
She didn't even dial God's number, but ain't that the beauty of it?

And to those whose pastors gave prayer points like "o Lord my God, pick up my call as you did to Olajumoke in the days of old" , stop it! Instead, work to make God notice you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by montezz(f): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
u are hating
Smh....dia is nothing to say to you.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by kensandrea: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dongreat:

Will they listen, when Daddy this and Mummy that, has blinded them by tell em 'my God is not a poor God, he will enrich you without stress'. The latest trend 'baba God pick my call'. How will God pick your call when you sit at home doing nothing, you work and 90% of ur salary is spent on booze and quashing, living a champagne life with beer salaries.

My bro am happy that you see reality instead of fantasy. Yes God grace is what made Bill Gates, Mark, Dangote, thrump, et Al.. wealthy but they tapped into innovation and got something doing instead of attending church 5 or even 7 days a week.
\

[b]perfect point... Grace... yes grace but as you said Grace without even joining the race is what most people believe in...

they still believe in manners...

they dont read the part of the bible they say No food for the LAzy man..

they only read the part of Grace...

A man would want to tell you a story of his success in Nigeria " the First he would say is... na God ooo... for Godsake i always get freaked out we all know Gods Grace is always there but why not tell the common man how you suffered to get that accumulated wealth.. they only tell the part that makes yoou feel you are not praying enough.. or you failing is spiritual...or may be its from your father side or a generational curse.... which is very disheartening... FOR ALL THOSE SCREAMING ABOUT OLAJUMOKE STORY ... HOW MANY OF YOU CAN HAWK BREAD ON THE STREET...HAVEN'T YOU HEARD THE BAD SIDE OF HER STORY... DID YOU THINK SHE DIDN'T WORK FOR IT...... IMAGINE IF SHE HAD NOT STOOD UP THAT MORNING AND WENT ON DILIGENTLY SELLING HER BREAD WOULD SHE HAVE GOTTEN SUCH MIRACLE... NIGGAS LETS ALL TRY TO BE SINCERE.... [/b]

IF A NIGERIAN MAN WAS ...THOMAS EDISON... HE WOULD HAVE SKIPPED THE TRIALS OF HOW MANY TIME HE FAILED BEFORE ATTAINING SUCCESS..

LETS ALL LEARN TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RULES OF LIFE..

my 1 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Saladin25(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:
Omoh see Paul Epistle. Didn't even read it to d end.

You are lazy. Sorry if am too harsh
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by swizzdre(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Holywizard:
i swear I really wanna suck toto
u need help
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by DavidEsq(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
Vycko:
Nice write up. It's appalling what the country has turned into.
Now, that's a reader
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Missmossy(f): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2016
I concur!!!

An average Nigerian believes so much in divine favour this and that which won't be achievable without hard work and determination.

Its okay to dream sometimes anyway grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:

See an example of whatthe write up is about..... siddon there dey look star.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
montezz:

Smh....dia is nothing to say to you.
not like u had smtin reasonable in ur brain
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Omoluabi16(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Nightie:
Omoh see Paul Epistle. Didn't even read it to d end.
I will slap you.
Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Ayomanor150: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2016
Pls, let's get d write up correctly. May Bless U sir 4 dis grt write up. I Would luv to meet U some day if U don't mind Sir. Some of U here are saying wat U don't know. The reason why this country remain stagnate is bcus we hv turn God to a little boy hu we can use at will to get watever we want without working 4 It. Wat d writer is saying is that let's use d wisdom God has given us to improve mankind and stop living in d world of fantasy. God bless U sir. This is my contact and whatssap 08033944155. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Holyman3(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
ssoftappless:
ABSOLUTE CRAP AND NONSENSE, is it her fault that luck smile upon her, is it her fault that the favour of GOD locate her? do u know how many years she have been suffering from hardship, by hawking bread on the street its the same thing as hardwork, she worked for what she is enjoying now because she refused to sell her body for money and she refused to depend on her man. "so even if a bsc or msc or wharever bullshit is struggling in the country does not mean a non graduate will struggle, everybody have a different star in life, her star might be shiner than yours by the way how can you expect GOD to bless you when you are not happy for who he has blessed?

This is exactly what the writer was talking about; Mental laziness, extreme stupidity, inability to read and comprehend and many more.
This is one reason black man contributes absolutely nothing to the world development. Maybe we should all start selling bread in Agege and hope that TY Bello will snap us and use it to fix Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
thank you Jarre. I wonder why some people delight pleasure in someones hardship. The Op writes as if seeing that woman suffer will add more credit to his bank account. No body uses poverty to sew his cloths biko. if Her body is made to be a model and God chooses to bless her with that, then let the OP keep rubbing his butocks on the floor and also expect to shot down his television, the next time she appears on T V screen.

Many people read and fail to understand, you're one of them.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
thank you Jarre. I wonder why some people delight pleasure in someones hardship. The Op writes as if seeing that woman suffer will add more credit to his bank account. No body uses poverty to sew his cloths biko. if Her body is made to be a model and God chooses to bless her with that, then let the OP keep rubbing his butocks on the floor and also expect to shot down his television, the next time she appears on T V screen.
Omg, that guy has not hated one bit the success of the lady. Rather, he is so disturbed as to why we Nigerians will look up to the way the lady got successful and will not do something tangible instead waiting for an overnight success. He described how it was been over praised whilst it shouldn't be. It made ppl raise their hope of rising to stardom without doing one bit of a work. Pls try and re read and fathom out the points of the writer. We Nigerians really don't encourage hardworking people and ppl who have strived alot. Where the rich ppl, govt agencies, our first-class citizens are supposed to assist financially greatly skilled ppl in aspect of tech, science, economic affairs and creativity, they are busy investing money in useless things. One case study is that Modelling. Someone exposing her body to the world to see. Haba. We have our own culture biko. Why go after those westerners dos and don'ts.
Note. If you find my write up so boring and stvpid to you, feel free to bash me. wink

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chidinma And Flavour Share A French Kiss (Photo) / 2020 Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Reacts After Being Nominated / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.