Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Advice Needed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed!! (583 Views)

She Came And Offered Me Sex. (advice Needed) / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed!! by horlahwaley(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2016
i have had biggest crush on this particular lady before, but i only get to express my feelings few weeks ago. I love her so much, infact i have never love a lady like that before. she told me she loves me too and that she cant afford to loose me.
I took her out today, i was only playing with her phone cos she seized my phone while i was chatting with someonelse. A call came in thru her phone and the name of the caller appeared as "my spouse" . She received the call and lied about her location.I didnt ask her cos i didnt want to spoil the moment. I collected her phone nd i quickly browse her inbox. D guy has been Sending her love sms. The Same sms she sent to me. I knew immediately she is dating someone else and shes not being faithful to me. The problem now is i love her so much. how can i handle this situation please?
Re: Advice Needed!! by vizkiz: 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
ok, so what else do you want us to say? Don't you have enough IQ

Very soon some dummies will start posting threads like "my girlfriend sucked another guy's dick, what should I do"
Re: Advice Needed!! by ednut1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
please do us a favour gerahere mehn. u know wat to do yet u dey behave like wimp.
Re: Advice Needed!! by ucnwafor(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
Op maybe u are waiting for a prophet to tell u the handwriting on the wall
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
You are in for it. You possess the answer you seek. Any girl that harbours secrets is dangerous. Send the wench packing like a boss before regret later sets in.
Re: Advice Needed!! by Patented: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Jejelly accept ur position as "assistant" since u can't walk away

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by Melahou(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Handle the situation by playing along and try to detach yourself from her emotionally.

Or better still let her go
Re: Advice Needed!! by Maxi112: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
just look for anther babe... then make her ur sex mate as simple as that.....
my guy! life is too short to put on a boring shoe
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2016
I seriously wonder why would someone come on here for advices, other than advices, he gets storms and storms of insults. He said advices and not insults.

@op, sincere advise I would give you is this, please don't keep her as your sex slave. Don't even go close to her again. If you are self employed, and you tired of girls in your area, go to other states and look for someone better. Let her be, if you don't have a business you doing, get something doing and use your life for something better. Precisely, why she's keeping you is maybe she sees you have a bright future and she wouldn't want to dump you,but having someone as "my spouse" spells doom for you if you continue.

End that relationship, spend some weekends and travel to other states ( I believe you live alone) you could meet other ladies who would travel down to your location to be with you. I understand how you feel,but pls let her go.

If you are not settled, I suggest you find a way to settle yourself, have money and all that.... love will find you when you doing good

Salem.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed!! by MRBrownJ: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2016
this animal of a lady showed you the kind of deceitful person she is.... count your blessings that you were able to see the monster that she was before getting sucked in this love BS. now RUUUUUUUUN as far as you can from this evil person!
Re: Advice Needed!! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
suicide comes to mind. You can be your own kind of Hercules gee
Re: Advice Needed!! by herboshedhe(f): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2016
OP,receive brain IJN

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Or Not?? / Nigerian League Of Manchelors Demand Public Apology From Linda Ikeji / Photo/video: Pastor's Wedding Interrupted By His Other Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.